16

**Liam pov**

She trained for what seemed like hours and I looked over at the clock it had been 16 hour's since she awoke. She had been training for 16 hours as a human she was amazing.

She had punched down 72 punching bags in 16 hours as a human. Now I know what they meant by training like before it happened. As time went on Jake came in and sat down next to me. He handed me a monster and a protein bar. I set them down Jake just said eat I complied not to anger him and to keep my energy up. We watched her together in silence and camaraderie.

It was an hour later she had knocked down 11 and she surveyed the room and nodded. She walked to the opposite side of the room and pressed a large silver button. It was explained to me by Jake that button said that she was done with her training. It sent a message to all of the council and council guards to be ready you could possibly get challenged. He got up and motioned for me to do the same I got up slowly and finished chugging the monster.

We got up and walked down the maze of corridors again we arrived at an elevator and went to the ground level. There in the reception room was Death on her knees on the floor.

Her arms were strapped to her back with what looked like obsidian chains they were wrapped up to her shoulders. She also had on a black metal collar that was also hooked to the ground by more obsidian chains. Her legs were also shackled to the ground and as I walked into the room her eyes snapped to me. She mentally groaned in annoyance I could see it in her eyes. I just smirked but it soon dropped because of her assassin face came back. There was a shit ton defiance and determination in those stormy gray orbs.

She was unstoppable and invincible even when she is a fucking human. They say something or other but I couldn't concentrate on that. All I could concentrate on was my beautiful sexy ass mate. She was my everything even though I knew she loved her job to much acknowledge her feelings for me.

She soon was asked to challenge someone she looked around slowly. Her eyes lingered on jake and she nodded he also nodded I was so confused.

**Jasper pov**

I looked for a suitable challenger that would give me the advantage but also allow me to take out my anger. As my eyes browse the room I find lots of pitied looks this angered me greatly. I soon found Jake god now I am so thankful that I transported him back here when I was sentenced to do training. I nod at him he infers and nods back. He walks forward and takes the key from one of the guards I think his name is Girard.

He first unlocks my legs and I slowly stand up strain the chains he unlocks the collar. It falls with a large clang along with the two chains attached to it. He painfully slowly unlocks my arms and slowly unwraps my arms. I stand up to my full height of six foot 4 I tower over his six foot frame. Vampires are naturally shorter because they can run faster and a smaller body helps with that.

He smirks and I punch him straight in his quote on quote "sexy face". He stumbles back and spits out a wad of blood he makes a sarcastic comment. I ignored him he soon was getting fucking annoying telling jokes. They were like "whats black white and red all over" pause "a panda in a blender" I was not in the mood for his jokes.

He is about 5 feet away from me I slowly start to chuckle and then laugh not a "this is funny laugh" it was a "I am going to fucking kill you like the Joker laugh". His signature smirk abruptly dropped and was with a slightly horrified face.

I slowly approached him and then with a burst of speed I grabbed his head and pinched a pressure point and he fell into my arms. I dropped him with no remorse or sympathy's I headed Girard he cuffed me and we headed down to my training area. This was a small one compared to the one at the shed. I did the combo. My lock was a silver lock along with glass and obsidian. It unlocked very few people see my training room. I was unlocked for this. The only people who came was Jake who woke up soon after my ass of a mate and Damien and Nexus. I walked in and Roman was in awe and walked forward. Before anyone could stop him a bullet fired. It hit him in the calf. By now I want laughing my fucking ass of Damien dragged him back and took out the bullet.

**Roman pov**

OK.......

WHO THE FUCK HAS FUCKING BULLETS WHEN YOU WALK INTO THE FUCKING ROOM.....

Apparently my fucking mate does ......

-------------------------------------------------

Sup my book hit 2K thanks so much guys ....

~typingwolf