3

Roman /\

**Roman pov**

I just stood there in shock, then I got thinking if she is Talon then that explains why I was never able to find my mate.

Then I realized that they knew they knew that we were mates I felt Liam(my wolf) taking over and I couldn't stop him he was overcome by anger. I yelled in my authority that comes with being the alpha king the king of all werewolf's "why the fuck didn't you tell me" I was shaking in anger and frustration, they having to be council members they were immune to my commands.

Jake deadpans me saying "hey we are happy for her we just found out, even though she has known for a couple years now" he finished slightly annoyed and frustrated. I was of course still shaking in anger then Damion comes and throws me a tank top soaked in heavenly smell of a mechanic and and some sage and a hint of lilacs. I stopped shaking as I smell it and I look up from inhaling her sent. They were looking between me and the other one and smirking like they had one the lottery.

I growled at them they snapped to attention but still they held onto those grins. I wanted to slap the grins off their faces but two things stopped me one they were members of the council and two they knew where my mate was. I growled out "where is she"

They looked at me critically and then said "where she has been over a dozen time" I was losing my patience and I growled again Jake sighed" she's on your turf by now I bet "and then they walked out.

Once they left I was able to better examine her room I was large 20x17 or so with a assumed on suite I walked to that door first I peek in and she a glass shower and a large jacuzzi tub and a toilet and a granite vanity with a large mirror. It was all black with chrome accents all black the walls, roof, tile, even the mirror around the edges was black for crying out loud. I left though the door and looked at the rest of the room there was double twin loft in the corner with a official looking office desk underneath all back with chrome accents of course. There was only one thing on the desk a single packet of pristine white paper. I walked over and sat in her chair and when I did the sent of her rushed into the air leaving me wanting her even that much more. I looked at her paper and I was a assignment for her to spy on my pack the packet said something about me revealing us to humans.

I almost panicked then I smelled her shirt and calmed down and looked around her room was a dark mahogany flooring with charcoal black walls and a black ceiling with white trim and doors and a work out area covering everything except the bed and the doors. The most used piece was a heavyweight bag in the middle with heavy layer of black leather. Lastly i turn towards the door to her I assumed closet.

When I opened the door and I almost dropped to my knees with the amount of mouthwatering smell that stuck my senses. I inhaled deeply and enjoyed it before opening my eyes they are greeted with a large closet with only half filled with all black clothing and all of it except for a singular dress that smelled like it hadn't been worn ever it was a floor length dress with slits up the side and full sleeves all black. Then I looked at the rest , a couple pairs of black leggings and and a ton of ripped black jeans or Jean shorts. And then there was like 10 all black leather jackets and 20 plain black T-shirts and 20 black tank tops her shoes were black combat boots and black converse.

I inhaled deeply and slowly walked out closing the door and looked around to make sure to leave everything the way I found it. I left the room and retracted my steps back to the council chamber. When I walked in the looked at one of them motioned for me to go sit in talons chair. I walked over and sat down the head vampire I think his name was Nexus he said "us as the council allow you to meet your mate if you chose to so , however she will most likely know of this so be sneaky as she was avoided us for months on end but she will be in the area of your pack good luck" with that he sent me back. I was left in my desk chair with a very surprised beta looking for me.