26

**Roman pov**

Like am I the only one who think that elf's have like a fetish for tea like seriously they are drinking it all the time. They were drinking it and ligit a smelled the air and the tea ligit smelt like grass what is up with elf's.

I'm am motioned towards an empty chair next to Jebby (Jéßî) and across from Aspen. I sat there for like an hour until Jebby said "so do you have any suspicions about Aspen" I was frustrated and replied with "other than see should be in a metal isulym no" he gave me a really look.

Aspen got up then and spoke to Jebby for a moment and left and moments later I hear the great beating of that dragons wings Mythril or something. I turn my attention back to Jèßî he was looking at me and said "she is going to visit some old friends" I nod in acknowledgement. He continues to sip his tea I ask tentivly "why and how do you know Aspen and why should we trust her" he sips his tea again and responds with she was in your realm for a reasonable time and visited the council often. She was the more... Respectable of the visitors we had" I nodded again and then he finished his tea set it down and then the plate and teacup both floated to another room. I heard Jéßî murmur something along the lines of "lazy elfen mages" he stood up and exited the gazebo ish thing.I fallowed suit and we went outside and we continued walking.

I decided to open up as we were probably going to be here a while. I said "ok listen all the way though and tell me what you think at the end" he nodded I said " so um the elf Aspen well I feel an attraction to her like my mate" at this he just stops and chuckles "I said wait til---" he put his hand up in silence and stopped. "You know how Jasper has many shifts" I nodded "well you didn't pick that up" he starts walking again and I fallow closely behind. He said " well do you know what shifts she has?" I was getting frustrated "yes I do how is this going to help me find my mate" he sighed and said " to put it crudely Jasper's elfen shift is Aspen" as he said that everything fell into place. Now I was furious she was right there and she masked her delectable smell from me. She didn't even care that I was her mate her one and only she just ingnored me. And continued on her "I am so above you" act she acted like ... Like .... Me ?

I really need to clean up my act to impress my mate. Because the moon goddess decided to make my life hard. I had to get the one she-wolf or whatever she is that doesn't fall to her knees or swoon at my very name. Instead I have to act civilized and such like I dare say a human to impress my mate. Ugh I'm already hating this....

I decide to start walking with Jebby boy to the city of something or nother and we walk in silence. And I ponder my very being, just kidding I ponder how to get my mate to love me and get her in my bed.

Ok plan of action ummmmmm shit I'm fucked I have no idea and then Mr wise owl says get to know her and enjoy her as a person not as your mate and with that he disappointed into the canyon walls. No wait that's a house how do elf's deal with this.

I continue walking and then I hear screaching but somehow melotic damm you elf's. I turn a bend in the wall and bam there is a little silver haired boy running around. He seems to be running from someone. I look past him and see the god damm beast or the "dragon".

Well if Aspen's partner is that dragon if I get him or her in my side I will have a good chance at getting my mate to like me. Well this is going to be hard.

The young boy sees me and then runs behind the dragon being completely silent then I see his head peek out. The dragons looks at me disapprovingly.

I look at them for a few seconds and then just say "I am sorry Mythril who is your little friend" he looks at me for a few seconds. "I approve of you for Aspen but your head will see my stomach if you do anything and my little friend as you so put its 27 years old and is the crown prince of this clan." Oh yeah i remember this elfen children only turn into adults after a long time like a hundred years or so. And the silver hair meant royalty.

Ok so I have one of the biggest assets for getting my mate on my side and the crown prince of the city my mate is in...