9

**Roman pov**

I walked up to my room after my talk with Jake and I was just sitting on my bed.

After about 20 minutes I whisper Jasper I involuntary shiver not from the cold but from the sheer sexyness of her name. It fit her perfectly the rough nature of her personality and it matched her name.

I decided to go to bed and all I thought about as I difted off was her

Next morning

I decided to see if I could go see Jasper god that name is sexy. I left the house in a surprising good mood. I think my pack was concerned about me by the way I was walking down the stairs and didn't snap at a kid that was in my way.

I left the house at about six and was at her tree by six twenty I was so excited. Then I realized that I whould have to climb her tree. Ugh I haven't climbed a tree since my mother died. As I walked towards the tree I felt a pull and I was teleported to the balcony of her hut.

I was so happy I was on cloud nine. I reached for the door and was about to open it but then thought against it and knocked.

A few moments passed and then I heard boots walk towards the door. It was opened my my mate she was wearing the same thing as yesterday except a T-shirt instead of a tank top.

Dam she was sexy

She looks me up and down and says at least you have some manners

Liam was like Dam she is sexy and her voice was of and Angel. I mentaly face palmed I replies do you remember nothing she is an angel.

I snapped back to reality and look at her she was siting at the table sharping a katana and there was a place across from her. It was set with my all time favorite breakfast. A large mug coffee just the way I like it I'm sure. It was paired with a heap of chocolate chip pancakes. On the side were a plate of bacon and a plate of sausage and some scrambles eggs with cheese.

I asked is this for me she just gave me a glare that said who else and how dumb are you. I put up my hand in defeat and said ok ok you win Jasper.... her head shot up and I just smirked she gave me a deadly glare and growled out who...

She was scary as fuck I was about to pee my pants. I was fucking scared out of my skin. I whispered out Jake

She yelled that basterd mother fucker she then mumbled an incantation and just as she was about to go I grabbed her as she teleported away.

We arrived at the council chamber and when we reached there I noticed she was on fire her jacket was slowly going away and only her T-shirt was still there. Her wings were fully expanded and she was fucking scarry as hell. Her wings were on fire.

We were at the bottom of the council court

We were at the bottom of the council court. All of the council was there looking at her I was slowly backing away from her. And I was soon backed up against the wall.

She was glareing at everyone and then her eyes settled on Jake he was soon quaking in fear.

She said menacingly Jake ... do you care to explain? He was shaking in his boots. She mutterd something else and he was teleported to the floor.

Then she mutterd and then her and Jake disappeared. I looked up towards the council and asked where is she? They all shrugged and then Nexus spoke up I bet she took him to her torture room on the shack. Again I asked where I was scared out if my skin for Jake.

They all shrugged and nexus replied no ones knows that's all the information that she would ever give us even we couldn't track her.

I sighed and said please transport me outside I worelock mutterd a spell and I was soon outside.

I pictured her and tried to reach her though link. Her walls were impassable and as large as my ego. She was to well protected.

I said Liam

Laim was soon in complete control of my body and all he was thinking was mate.

**Talon pov**

I was furious with Jake that tricky basterd he told my mate my name. So now he has a sort of power over me. When he said my name for the first time I shivered I can't stop doing that he now knows I have to stop being by him now.

He is ruining my career I have to go into hiding with Jake to avoid him.

I teleport him into the shack to the torture chamber. I tie him down with silver and obsidian alloy (I wish it was real). He is gasping for air because I was cutting off his air supply when he was being teleported with me.

I knew it was only a matter of time before Cole and Liam found me because I knew Talon made the bond to last.

I was just lost in my thoughts when Jake said in a bare whisper Jasper you need to go find him

I said you know I can't I am heartless and a murder by choice he hasn't even touch my skin but he can still feel the sparks I can feel nothing and I'm sorry...

I stuck I needle in his wrist it was a form of sleep meds it whould keep him out enough for me to take a shower and change.

I came back after 20-30 minutes and he was just waking up. I said why? Why did you?

He just sighs and shakes his head and whispered you know why. You need your mate you need someone to take part of your burden.

I yell it's my burden yourself said it yourself its mine to carry not anyone elses.

God why does the world hate me?

------------------------------------------------- why does the world hate me?
Anyways guys hope your enjoying "Alpha's Assassin"

Bye

~typingwolf