25

Recap

Wait nope task at hand I need to escape I try everything with no avail I look up and do know what I see. That sexy elf she is as sexy as my mate .... Wait no no no my mate is more sexy. Oh god what am I supposed to do now. She walks up to that dragon they seem to understand each other. Oh OK now the elf and dragon are in cahoots...... Great

Back at it

She is graceful and powerful I could go on and on, she starts climb the beast. She starts on it's back and then goes up his neck and the she climbs onto it's head and then flips over her legs around the beast mouth. So now I'm now about 8 inches away from her face.

I look dead into her beautiful mesmerizing golden eyes... Ok no on track we are looking for Jasper. She just stares back at me I speak slowly and clearly because I honestly didn't pay attention to my history class about elf's because I had been trying to impress my dad by making him a chess set and I was carving the prices with my claws during class. I say " I AM LOOKING FOR MY MATE HER NAME IS JASPER J-A-S-P-E-R."

She looks at me and keeps her face emotionless and after about a minute the ends of her mouth twitch up just a hair. She continued to state and I try to think about what I learned but nada.

She then just drops like no tell tale signs just drops and then she lands like a boss. Just then I hear footsteps approaching us. I think she heard them first due to the fact she was looking in that direction. Do you know who I see, Jéßî so he was here good, I didn't want to tell the council about him if he was to pass on. He looked between me and her and then said something I didn't understand in most likely elven. She responded and dang her voice was such a turn on it was smooth but powerful and almost forceful. Ok nope focus on getting my mate.

Jéßî slowly walks over to me and nods at the beast. He walks up to me and said "do you know who she is?" Gesturing at the female elf. I replied "other than a phyco and insane person who captured me no" he simply raised his eyebrows. "What do you recall about Raven colored hair in elven culture". I thought about this for a few moments and then said it's either craftsmen or warrior?" He said "correct Raven hair is symbolic to high warrior and warrior headmaster and it is the second rarest only behind silver of the royals."

"Wait so your saying we got captured by some rare warrior with a dragon.!?!?!" If he was a human and not an elf he what have face palmed he just looked at me and said. "In this world and in yours there are things that elf's have done to make it more controlled. If you remember your lessons once there was a great war and after that the elf's sealed of there kingdom and only elfen descents could enter because in this world we had gardens of opals and trees that blommed golden flowers and one of most treasured creature even more that the healing unicorns and great harpy's that patrol the sky's was the great majestic dragons and their soul bound an elfen mage. The only way an elf can have any real substantial magic is if they have a dragon. Then also to mate they must be bound, but during the great war our dragons were slayen and we're left to die along with their mages and so then there were no more known bound dragon and the rest of the world assumed them dead. The elf's in protection of our dragons we never said otherwise and let it go on. Until one day Aspen" gesturing at the female elf "came into our world thinking the same as everyone else and then when she was training she saw a shape in a storm and she took off and found her soul bound Mythrïel. We were overjoyed we didn't know that any of them survived  but we had hoped and also Aspen is perfectly sane and is our friend and ally." He bowed and backed away and Aspen stepped forward she looked me up and down and then made a chopping movement at her dragon and soon I was falling and then I landed on a pocket of air, magic.

She and jéßî walked back out of the canyon part they we were in. I backed away slowly and then booked it. As I watched them and they walked into a wall like went inside the wall. I fallowed them maybe it's like platform 9 & 3/4 and I fallowed them and then i saw and opening flawlessly intergatred into the wall of the canyon. As I walked in I saw them drinking tea..

Tea.....

Sup I'm back at it.