11

**Talon pov**

I handed him the duffle with enough cloths, man necessities and toiletries ect... I said in the same treating voice I will be leaving there is food in the kitchen. Please do not mess my weapons I will know, there is a training room you can find it yourself. Only one alcoholic drink per hour and you can't mind link anyone. I can subdue your wolf if you think is necessary too is it ?

I give you a testing look daring you to challenge me. You shake your head no your eyes hold nothing except defeat. I said the guest room is 13th door right side. I said go now and get changed he nodded his head and went off to the room. I head to the kitchen and grab some beer out of the fringe and pop the cap I chug it and and wait a minute later I hear shuffling I yelled out in here I hear more shuffling.

Jake comes into the kitchen and looks at me as if saying can I have something to eat? I then say blood bags and raw meat in the bottom drawer in the mini fridge. You can help yourself to everything else and remember you can't link anyone.

I'll be off now be good ok Jake **pause** Jake I'm sorry I had to do this to you but you kinda ask for it.

I walk out and towards the room where I normally enter and teleport myself to the garage of the council to work on one of my cars that had need some work.

I chant a incantation æsmónseä klâßhú cãzí and just like that I'm at the garage. I start my work knowing that Roman is hot on my tail soon to be here.

**Roman pov**

Cole was heading towards some deep part of the woods a good distance away from the council.
Until I suddenly felt as if she had moved and to for fill my suspicions Cole did a 180 and headed back to the council.

Why whould she head back there is the true question she just got away from there why go back ?

I ponder this until were nearing the complex and Cole gives me back control and I shift back. I look around and sniff the air and can't smell anything god dammit mate. I pull on some shorts as I am about to head to her room I hear the unmistakable sounds of an auto shop.

Honestly I had no interest in cars I only knew that I the ones I own look cool as fuck. For some reason Cole was pushing me to head in that direction. Oh boy I was glad I did.

**Dramatic Pause**

There on one on of those scooters that go under cars is my sexy ass mate. She is wearing a tight black (what other color) sports bra that showed her impressive sexy arm muscles.

I trail my eyes down to her stomach there was a sexy six pack and that lead into some back cargo shorts. She was just out from under the car tinkering with what I assume is part of the engine she soon slid back under.

Her white black ombre wings were on her back folded up to where there was only a small gap between her shoulder blades where you couldn't see the wings.

I hear a slightly muffled whacha want alpha when she said alpha it turned me on just thinking about the way it would slide off her tongue when she would be in my bed. Screaming it as she climaxed along with my name how her juices would taste divine.

She was still under the car when I was pulled back to reality she was grunting and then a solid click was heard. She rolled out from under the car and stood up and went a work bench and grabbed a towel and whiped some of the grease off her hands onto the rag. She grabbed a small object off the table and opens the door to the sports car.

She sliped onto the leather leather interior and revealed the mysterious object from the workbench it was a key. On a key chain with other things such as a picture of the car along with a Lego figure of some made up person with purple spiky hair and loud clothes.

She put the key in and started the car she sat with her feet outside the door listing to the car. She closed her eyes and was giving it her complete and utter attention. She listened for a few more seconds then got up and opened the hood again showing off her arm muscles and looked down at the engine. She grabbed a tool of some sort from the workbench and reached in there hit something and the tightened something else.

I was amazed if the car was a cat and it was purring after she did that it was now a full grown fucking lion roaring.

She look satisfied and shut the hood and took the key out and closed the door. She walked over to a metal cabinet on the wall by the looks of it was silver she did some kinds of code and it opened up. I got a peek inside inside there must have been at least 60 keys very similar to the one she is holding now there was only hook empty. She put the key there and closed the cabinet and turned around and faced me.

-------------------------------------------------
Ok I suck only 900+ words but I try guys I really do. I worked on this in a car ride so I'm sorry.

Bye

~typingwolf