21

**Aspen pov**

I headed away from Chimçhhàrs shop and headed to the outskirts of Sharashén. this city is a canyon maze there is the main canyon and then pocket cannon splitting off and then they split off connecting to other split offs it was great way to get lost. In one of the most exclusive hidden away pockets is my soul bound.

In the elf's realm they had dragons and they were large dragons ranging from the size of an elephant at birth to the length of the empire state when done growing. The width was just over 52 semis and a wing span of half of the empire state building.
My own soul bound was a male as per usual the soul bound whould be of the opposite gender. His name is Mythrïel and he was an above average black dragon. Black is a rare color for a dragon and even rarer to be bound black dragons are notoriously aggressive and dangerous. His eyes were a lovely gold and his black scales had a mysterious golden sheen.

I was almost all there when I finished my train of thoughts when I decided to cover up my scent and see what I could do. I made it into his canyon he was sleeping everything was as it was last including the never ending cattle pen. That was the last spell I had made before I left. I walked over to him and decided to ride without his gear as to not wake him. I walked over to him telling small as always even at a six foot four stature. I jumped on with speed and grace he woke up and took off as if to shake me off. I started laughing at a couple thousand feet it was wonderful. He paused and grumbled and went back to the canyon. He landed and I got off still chuckling he snorted and settled down to sleep again.

I scoffed and said "after being away for 1 year in your time in three in mine you want to take a nap" he snorted and said "yes" Oh wow I grabbed his grooming kit and worked on his face and neck first. He didn't particularly like other people do he lived in almost complete isolation other than seeing elfs on his way around in the air.

So I asked "found Mrs. Dragon yet ?" A huff accompanied by a "no" "Wow your in a bad mood today slash your never in a good mood" he huffed again. So I enjoy talking to him after he warms up after a year of not talking really. I re-enchant his gear and accessories and other things. When he finally asked the dreaded question why did I come back and did I find my mate at the time I was eating and almost choked on my food. He only laughed and after a glare he stopped and said "Oh it's serious ...... spill"

I sigh and recite my story when I was almost I got a splitting headache and then I realized that it was from my mate. "OH SHIT OH shit" I paused and then I curved my mouth into a sinister smirk. Mythrïel backs up and mumbled an oh no. I say "hey my mate just enters this realm no doubt bright by Jéßî so want to scare the shit out of them. "

He smiles in the most human way for a dragon and said "well lets get going shall we.........."

Sorry

~typingwolf