22

**Jasper pov**

I gear up in my beautiful black and gold elven knight armor it was beautiful just like anything of elven craftsmanship I looked elegant and mobile and still look badass as fuck. It was rare for an elf to have raven colored hair in elven folklore it was seen as the color of warriors and every elven knight master always a raven haired. The rarest hair color was silver of royal line only pure royals had silver. As I am caught up in my thoughts my lovely soul bound reminds me. I throw up the finger and I head over to him and get on.

We rise into the air slowly and smoothly just like always and head to the one place where non elven creatures can enter. It was about a four hour walk to the entry point to the city it was a precautionary feature from the great war. I knew jebu would be with him the other elfs were ether to secretive or to old.

It was a wonderful feeling flying was and as having a dragon soul bound i could feel the enjoyment that he felt while flying. I really need to visit more often... Dragons particularly my soul bound could obtain very high speed rates. and it took us no less than 20 minuets and then on the forest path we saw two little tiny figures walking along and sure enough one of them was my mate and oh boy was i going to enjoy this.

**Roman pov **

I had just entered the elven relm and dam was everything beautiful or what it was pristine mother nature and no contaminates it was like nature should be prefect and untouched. Me and Jéßî had entered just under half an hour ago and he was explaining all the social standers and such but all i could think about was my mate as you could tell i wasn't paying attention . We were walking on a small cut out path that looked like it belonged in there if that makes sense. As I am thinking of this i fell the faint presence of my mate as if she is somwhere near about a mile about (little did he know it was a mile up) as I feel this I hear a swish and I see Jéßî get picked up in the claws of a dragon....

I shift but something comples me to shift back and poof there I am half shifted but then the process works backwards and there I am with slightly stretched attire but no worse for where but I don't know about my guide. As I look up and him and the dragon I notice a rider all i can see is her outline but dang(dat ass do). WAIT my mate is the only one for me.