17

**Jasper pov**

My so called "mate" was in the floor groaning in pain. I giggle at this and then my mind reverts back to my assassin mind set. He looks at me with a mixture of hate and surprise with a hint of love? The last emotion was unknown in my vocabulary and was very concerning. I was back to reality and snapped at him "Get up its only a regular bullet" as I said this I grabbed his hand and pulled him up but not without noticing the sparks that flew against our hands. He groaned in ethir way depending on how you interpret it. He dusted himself off and I walked forward Roman was like "wait...". In response to this I turn to him and give the signature"You think that I cant fucking do this huh" he raises his hands in mock surrender.

As I walk through the slim hallway another bullet fires and heads straight for my ankle. I hear Roman make some commotion and I reach down and catch the bullet. I hear gasping mind me a long with a few whistles.

I pull up my hand and see it bruised I think continue working on the hallway and catch two more bullets with the opposite hand. I drop them all in a bin by the hallway I collect the caught ones and line the walls of this training room. Only about 2 walls are done and they look as sick as fuck. I walk in and duck as per usual the giant spiked chain comes swinging by my head. I hear gasping from far away I turn and see they haven't come in past the bullets I sigh and duck again as the chain as it swings past and yell "suit yourself" I hear a faint response of "well unlike you we can't grab bullets" and followed by a huff.

I looked back and smiled and did a jump into the air above 7foot the chain become unspicked so I grabbed on a caught a ride. There was noise behind me but I wasn't listening I now had to do a backflip off the wall. To avoid the trapdoors and ninja stars. After this it was a basic stuff like handstands and backflips and backbends and such. It was simple then it was actually my real training room.

I soon turned back towards the entrance and see the whole group shocked and angry.

I smirk at this I yell back be back in a few or something similar and head to the wardrobe that I store in here. Sadly all I have in there is workout clothes witch meant sports bra and cargo shorts in black of course. And pushed a button that completely shut of the obstacle course from the training room.

I change and look around until I find a bag of hot Cheetos and a red bull. I unlock the tinted bullet proof glass that separates the rooms. I hear a commotion and head to the stairs and walk up I soon hear the conversation.

"When is she getting back, I'm worried" Romans stance was protective and anger and worry intensified. This part of the walkway is like large ladder so I can upside down and surprise anyone who waiting.

I see them and I hold my bag of Cheetos to my chest and swing under I am right behind him. Before anyone could say anything I say in a calm assassin voice "Boo".

I am laughing my ass in my head of now to his reaction it was the best he spins around with "I am going to kill you because you made me shit my pants" face but when he sees me the anger is still there but the I'm going to kill you is gone.

As I hang up side down eating hot Cheetos and waiting to drink my red bull I see Jake laughing his ass of. I look at my self acclaimed mate he is looking at me quizzically. I swallow and look at him saying "This is completely normal what are you looking at"

I see the wheels turning in his head and he says "Only my sexy mate" I roll my eyes and mentally face palm and swing down. I open my red bull and down it then I throw it at a wall. As soon as someone starts to question it the vacuum trash can open up from under the floor.

Ok I'm lazy I admit it so deal. I walk out and head to the stairs and head to my way of getting about the castle. To get to where my shifts are being stored I need to pass the ball room it is like half a mile long . I head to the balcony and head up I hear someone fallowing me. I say I doubt you what to fallow it was my mate he asked "why?" I say " "Jake" and continue my way up. I get to the top where the hosts look upon the guests. I get up on the railing and jump I land upon the first chandelier. I hear a gasp from my mate and I stand upon the chandelier and pull on a part of the chandelier there is a ring it is mine for shifts it helps me by releasing endorphins to my brain and I keep it up here cause why the fuck not.

I keep jumping and make it across.....

-------------------------------------------------
Long time no see well I would love to talk but I have to go so

Bye

~typingwolf