27

**Aspen pov**

Things are as they should be and I am heading to the House of Lance and Dagger. It was the biggest knight training facility in any of the seven city's all exsept the Fort of Sëper for times of war. This is where I was trained feed, learned, nurtured it was where o feel most comfortable in this form.

I soon see the hill and the ponds of the unicorn medow this time of year the usually out on the plains exsept for the unicorns of the unicorn corps or to old to move fast and just stayed here with care from the elfs. I walk in and immediately see Älß my old partner he approaches me quickly.

Unicorns are interesting creatures they can speak and are very intelligent. The humans think otherwise​, the thing about unicorns is that only chaste beings may approach​ them they feel very uncomfortable around you even if you have kissed another willingly.

Älß is a beautiful grey silver although the coloring is commen they can be very hard the persuade and normally will only talk to the royals unless they have found a worthy person.

He came up to me and bowed as a typical greeting and I returned the favor. He then greeted me by saying "finally decided to give us the time of the day" although he was informal he was always witty so I was not suprised. I chuckled and said "it has only been a few years come on." He snorted and just said "get on". "You know me so well" he responded with "I know it's like a raised you or something" I was about to burst out laughing and said "I had no idea" he snorted again and we rode on in comfortable silence until we almost there.

Then he said "you have found you mate." I stiffen at this and gave a small yea. He nodded and continued walking and we soon reached the House.

I dismounted and gave him another bow then I left and entered the house. The building was made of a plant called Açreb and with some straw like substance. Açreb was like a bamboo like fiber but it's coloring was of a red and black scheme. And the straw like substance was dyed a silver color.

But if you try to imagine it you would think of a squat bungalow such structure. But elf's are no ordinary creatures and they erected a large structure with towering spires and unnecessary details. There was leaning spikes along the edges with only one third of the building having a roof and the rest small beams for training of a thin silver mesh.

As I entered my body relaxed it felt at home and so did I. Other than my form the plain one the elfen and demonic forms felt the best and felt most comfortable. The clanging of blades woke me form my internal dialogue. I looked around and saw all the elf's that had brought me though some of the toughest times in my life. I saw Àhspa my teacher although we all called him teacher of wise one when we felt checky.

I walked over to him and across the building past many memories. As I passed a person I knew witch was 97% for only one or two people had joined our ranks. Those 2 people however looked at me very strangely.

When I reached him I bowed and it was only then he noticed me gave me a nod.  I phrased my greeting as a question "how does one greet one as wise as you wise one." He stands witch is a great sign of respect and hugs me. That was a very meaningful gesture it was a sign of great longing and love (in a friendly way).

I hugged him back him and Älß were like my parents in almost all aspects they helped me learn to control who I was as a package not just my elf.

As I stood up again I looked back and the two new elf's were looking at me as if I had just proformed a miracle. Elfen knight teachers are notorious for being unwaveringly hard on new students.

He sits down again and said "so what has troubled you so that you seek guidance from me" I sigh and sit  motion him outside we sit on a bench that overlooks the unicorn and horse arena. He sits and we sit in a comfortable silence. I break it by saying "I have found my only." As elf's do not have mates they chose someone and they are their only.

He paused and then lifted his hand and said "risks and chances are for those who take them, chose what you want to do I know you and you can do anything and I wish you the best of luck"