7

Dedicated to KDkat37
**Damion pov**

I saw her without her signature leather jacket in a form fitting tank top. Like I'm not hard enough**sigh**.

Then her angelic voice says wow I forgot how fast flying is, she shrugs. I growl she says sooooooooo why are you here again?

I manage to growl out though gritted teeth because your my mate and I have been searching for you for four years.

She sighs and says ya know this is my 12th mission on your pack territory you could have found me before.

I all but yell then where were you in my territory.

She sighs and lifts up her hands she says OK let's think one time in this hut and another in the hotel in town and oh there was that one in the pack house while holding up three fingers

At this I growl and say you were inside my pack house where I sleep also and you were sleeping in a guest room and somehow I didn't notice.

She just shrugs and says yea I think I was there for 6 or 7 days and by the way your guest rooms are nice.

I was furious at this point and yell why didn't I find you you were there in my pack house and fall to my knees in frustration.

She sits up so I can see her faces shadow she says stand up when I don't she says stand up but in a voice 6 times as powerful as my alpha voice at this I had to submit and I stood up. All the while Liam yelling Mate! Mate! Go to Mate! All the while I'm trying to control him.

She says in her normal voice use your wolf senses and try to sniff out my sent. I take a large inhale of breath and.....

Nothing her sent is gone it is nowhere it is as if she was never here. I look up at her and say how ?

She sighs and stands up and whispers a incantation and suddenly I'm on a porch of the hut.

As I look around she jumps down and grabs a leather jacket from a nearby brach. She pushes on a random part of the wall and then the wall moves and she flips a switch's a light switch.

The lights turn on it was at this point that I noticed that there is electricity in this hut as I look around she goes to a chest and grabs a bundle of cloth and throws it to me and says 3ed door to the left as a catch the bundle I notice it clothes and I look up at her she gives me a glare that would put anyone 6ft under.

I sigh in wolf form and pad down the hall and go to the 3ed door to the left and I open the door with my mouth and when I open it the lights turn on. I close the door it is a standard bath room except everything is black the only thing that's not is the mirror and it has a black frame. The toilet, sink, shower, and tub are all black I shift and look in the mirror and loom at my 8 pack and defined v line and large biceps. Thinking what girl doesn't want this. I shrug and pick up the bundle of clothing there is a black leather and a black T-shirt with a pair of black jeans and a pair of black boxers and a pair of black combat boots.

Not exact but you get the jiff

I step out and head back and I see her there siting at the table with a bottle of Mountain Dew and the is a cup with a coffee and a chair she motions to the chair. I sit down and take the coffee an look her in the eye and sip it.

She smiles when I make a surprised face about the coffee because it is exactly how I like it.
I ask how ?

She shrugs and says i'm a professional spy and assassin I know everything about every one including how they like their coffee. I know the floor plans of your pack house by heart. And everything about the high ranking members. Oh and also your wolf will be temporally gone so he doesn't take over and I have to hurt you.

I say lets test that theory
T=Talon
R=Roman

R who is my father?
T Charles Tomas King

R how many outlets are in my bedroom?
T 6

R ugh your good
T I know that's why I'm the number one assassin

R how many girl friends have a had?
T since middle school you have had 37 girl friends and your current one is Jessica Rose Delance you have been dating for 2 years

R what was my nick name as a child ?
T Romer

R what's my favorite color?
T you tell everyone it is black but that is your second favorite you first is blood red

R dam even my mom doesn't know that
T any others ?

R No **sighs**
T good now you can leave

Conversation ended

Just then I realized that I have been siting across for my mate for the past 20 minuets. And I haven't fucking touch her I use my wolf reflexes and try to reach out to her and grab her. About 6 inches a sudden burning sensation and a invisible wall block me reaching her.

She just sighs and says don't try again it will only get worse. Then she hand me a tube from a nearby cabinet and says rub it on your fingers.

I look down and notice my finger blistering and I now notice the burning pain that is shooting though me. I gently lift the tube and apply some to my palm and rub it in along with the rest of my hand.

Everywhere I rubbed it the pain and blistering disappeared. Then I realize that she wants me to leave. I shout out No

------------------------------------------------- hey guys sorry for the slow updates I am really busy but I have a 2 day car trip a head of me so don't fear I will update soon and also message CanadianPizzaRollz and say you need a can opener ok ? Just trust me.
~typingwolf