15

**Liam pov**

It was louder than last time and I knew why her wings were slowly shriveling up and turning black. They were getting smaller and smaller until there were no traces of wings left just the slits for them in her gown. She fell down and heaved heavily she slowly got up. Her eyes changed form pain to determination she stood there then went over to the opposite side of the room and pressed a part of the wall....

As she did so the wall containing art supplies revolved and showed a training room she nodded. Then she headed to her bedroom and changed into a sports bra and basketball shorts. She had changed and if you have any sense you know what happened. It also slightly angered me anyone who is in the system could watch her. She was perfect she has long wavy black hair it was perfect just edgy enough for her and still look sexy as fuck. As she took off her gown I realized for the first time how many tattoos she actually had.

There was multiple wolf's in lots of places and most of them black and gray but all of the wolf's eyes were a striking green. Also all of them were midnight black and as I slowly put the puzzle pieces together she knew I was her mate and wanted me....

In a way she knew we were together she had reminders permanently inked to her skin. I knew it is possible for her to remove them easily but ....

I don't want to finish that sentence but what I noticed was that was the one spot that wasn't covered was place my mark should go. It was a dragon swirled around it as if protecting it. My mate was a mystery and a police case that I'm determined to crack. She was like the one inside joke you were left out on and never told and was very frustrated by. She was also the russel in the woods but you didn't know what it was.

While I was daydreaming she slowly walked towards the training room she spun slowly around. She then pressed a panel of the wall it opened up to reveal an extension of the room. The training room was all black as the rest of the house apartment thingy.

Inside there was modern workout equipment and machines. But what was really interesting was that there were over a hundred punching bag hanged throughout. On each one there was a pure white stripe it was the only color other than black in the house apartment thingy.

She turned slowly around again and walked towards me and the double sided glass. She stood about a foot away from the glass and she picked something out if a small box pressed up against the wall.

They were a pair of white gloves for boxing and such. She looked at a particular punching bag and walked up to it.

**Jasper pov**

Shit............

Fuck..............

Ugh..............

They brought me down here again but for different reasons then the last two. Let's explain how the trap works for me all the walls are lined with a asteroid the only thing I can't faze though. Then its layered in enough silver to make my strength unusable and they also used a little bit holy water. The only way I could I get out of here if I retrained and took my test and aced it. I have to train to the point of exhaustion and it makes me remember why I am Talon not some wimpy human.

The crystals store my shifts to render me human therefore I can't escape and such. The test is three parts it is phase 1, 2, and 3.

Phase one is hand to hand combat and fencing I do this with my choice of anyone in the council or council guards.

Phase 2 is strength and balance I had to go through spiked swinging obstacles on a tightrope. It was the hardest one out of any of the three it was 200 meters with one platform in the middle with hard ice and cold water underneath.

Phase 3 communication and shifting it consisted of taking each shift and shifting for the first time all over again and communicating with each individual shift and then battleing the same opponent as phase 1.

I had done this twice I can do it again ...........

-------------------------------------------------
Please don't kill me I am very sorry for the late update it was a very busy summer in general.

Bye

~typingwolf