28

**Aspen pov**

I sat down next to him and thought about his words and I then looked at him and nodded. He knew what I was going to do. I was going up to an unrechable spire known to only me and a few others.

It was a awe inspiring thing that was left over from the last war. It was over 37 stories tall and it was a beautiful obsidian and emerald masterpiece from the adversarys it was meant to mock the elf's and put it out there and make it beautiful to them as they thought the elf's natural beauty was not enough. I filled it it in on the bottom and then made a spell to make it look like I didn't. I just used a tinsy bit of phantom power and floated though it.

I decided to just run it wouldn't take that long as I decided to let out Ven she hadn't been let out in a while and was kinda ressless. I walked out and walk towards the deserts of Àgates they were the first thing that was taken by the enemy and was mojoritly deserted now then an again a nomad or traveler will wonder though but it was my solitude.

I shifted when I was out of eye sight and daum it felt good. I was now 5 foot 6 ish one of my shorter forms. I was pretty good-looking and I had managed to form with a dark red tank and a ripped black jean jacket with black skinny jeans with combat boots. My hair pin straight and long and in my face covering my piercing crimson eyes. Ven was just begging to be released as the sun was setting and she was in her element. She said and I quote "go fuck with the other shifts I'm done and don't think I won't take over" I let her have her hayday and took the backseat.

**Ven's pov**
(Warning lots of language)

Fuck yea that bitch Jasper let me have the reigns not that I don't love her but Melody and the bunch we're going to drive me insane. As a creature of solitude they were quite a pain in the ass to deal with.

As I stretch and all of my bones pop back I feel Violet breach my barriers and say "what Jasper let you out?" I just said "yea I serve a purpose unlike you."  She humph's and and replied with "love you too" she leaves and heads back to the party.

I look back at everything and then run. It felt free the wind the dust it was like when a were shifted. They felt compete, full, happy. I felt that way when I ran at nearly a hundred miles an hour. It was beautiful if a human looked upon the horizon they would see a black and red flash and then nothing at all.

As I neared the tower I stopped on a ridge and my hair flew forward and as it settled. I saw what was my safe space. It was 483 feet tall and 36 floors tall it was open air like the Tower Pisa with a spiral staircase though the center of pure emerald and the black obsidian walls and floor had a emerald veins thought.

The only thing we had changed was added a dragon perch and spa on the roof. I ran down the hill and arrived at what used to be the first floor. I allowed a little bit of Wish to come though and as we floated though we had some small talk about what happened while I was driving this body. Nothing much other than gossip about our beloved. Who was dang sexy but didn't deserve us. He is not right especially for Wish and Melody. They are just a tad sentive and Wish will need to adjust.

Wish disagreed but as most phantom do they communicate by portraying their emotions by enforcing them into the mind of the other but she will talk due to her ghost nature. As we made it to the area in witch the area opened up she said she was going back and then left.

I entered and felt safe and secure not like the shed witch felt warm and homely. The first floor of the 36 was a closet and small mud room. There were out fits for each of us but I felt comphy what I was wear but kicked off my combat boots and set them on the red shelf. Every one of us had one and a hanger bar for clothing color coded for us. Red(me), Scarlett (demon),Green (elf), Turquoise (siren),Blue (mermaid), Purple (Worelock),White (ghost/phantom.) Jasper had a Black shelf and she was the only one who got to chose their color the rest was predetermined by eye color exsept Blade who was all black.

I decided that I should let Melody out she hadn't been out in a while. I let my mind venture into the fray they were actually talking about how Melody had been needed a new top and they were each designing a new top. Anyway I said "what up bitches I'm back" everyone was somewhat started and then I received multiple greeting ranging from "oh hello" "welcome back" and "fuck off" from Blade along with a similar greeting from Ven.

I said Melody gets to come out and immediately push her into the metorphrical driving seat before someone else takes over.