2

~ Jasper vibe up top ~
BTW she is 21 in this story

I walk out in silence and head to "the shed" it looked like a old abandoned well shed in the middle of the forest and it was only about 5 foot tall 8 feet long and 4 feet wide. I walked in and smelt for anyone nearby.

It was 8 in the morning so the early birds and already gone and the lazy bums were not out and about I walk in and see everything how I left it the dead leafs were still molding away. And the "old" workbench still dusty and dirty. The old tool box still housing a variety of tools that I hadn't touched since I set this place up.

Yes I know I built this place from the ground up and I installed all the security on this building. There was a lot just saying.

I look down and find the switch underneath the workbench. I smell and try to sense anyone nearby and nothing pops up perfect. I switched on and heard nothing perfect.I look down and now I see a coffin of sorts but it is yet another decoy I lay down and it closes the door again and I press my thumb against the sensor and it goes green and twists me upside down and drops me onto the true floor of the shed and look around.

There is a total of 3 sections the one we are in now high tech sec yup I have really creative names. The next one is my home if is basically a small house. Lastly and my favorite part training area and weapons display.

I went over to the weapons all silver witch is extremely dangerous to werewolf's even just touching it but my angel and phantom protects me. I grab a crossbow, daggers , a sword and some coating wolfsbane. On my way out I grab some memory modifiers in pill gas and syringe form. A couple trackers and some other crap.

I walk over to my desk and plant a tracker in my heart. Confused? ok. So I take my phantom and use her powers to make my hand for lack of a better term a ghost like and place it in the cavity where my heart used to be.

I left and sent the serial code to Hope my tattoo artist she was a were-vamp hybrid and probably my only friend. She knew if I was in trouble give the code to the council. They would hack it and have my location. It was up to them whether or not to do something about it.

I left the shed and headed to my garage or body shop. I was into cars and bikes and I was just going to take my custom painted (by me) Impala she is my bae. She was a midnight black with white decals and a sick engine. I opened her up and got in just before I heard Damon howl "get back here talon". I chuckled I mind linked him hey bro come on when have I been known to turn down a assignment. He was pissed I could fell him raging in his head. He calmly answered how many times have you been to his pack. I replied oh maybe a dozen or more. Damion was screaming in my head. "What the fuck Jasp I had accepted you and allowed you to blood merge and you need to go to him he is the alpha king he needs his Luna" . I said all alphas are naturally possessive and a king even more so. I was never submissive even before I got my powers.

I cut the link and continued driving I reached the alpha king town or Wolf Woods. It was about 70% were's 20% humans and 10% other supernaturals.

I drove up to a parking garage and looked at it it was high class and new. My job payed well so no need to worry about money. I drove up to lady running it I sniffed the air she was human. She did her typical it is $87 per day and how if she wanted they whould wash it I said no and made reservations for 2 weeks and payed in cash yup I just handed her $1300 and drove in I parked my car and walked out with my duffle on my shoulder.

I felt Hope pressing at my walls I let her in. She told me something unimportant and I didn't listen until she said that Damion told the king alpha my mate I was here that got my attention and with that I yelled "FUCK" and blocked her off.

I masked my sent but I realised it would be all over my car. **shit**

**Romans pov**
Surprise

I was sitting at my desk doing alpha work and thinking about my mate I hadn't even met her yet and I knew she would be perfect. I had searched the world for her just under 4 years ago when I turned twenty.

I was suddenly interrupted when the council summons me. I was teleported to their chamber. When I arrived I sat in the chair underneath the council. I looked up and noticed all the members in attendance when I was 16 I had visited here with my father and remembered all of their names by heart.

I did the head bow of respect and then looked up all of them except the head werewolf looked nervous and the head werewolf Damion I think his name was he looked angry and impatient. He looked as if he wanted to blurt the information out and just tell me straight up with no BS.

I looked around the chamber and soon noticed and single chair out and by the side. I sniffed the air cautiously and soon smelled steel, grease, and some sage almost masculine but definitely feminine. It was the greatest smell and really addicting.

Damion noticed my actions and he said "that chair belongs to talon our greatest assassin & spy" he paused and watched my reaction I froze she was the enforcer of the supernatural laws and I had broken my fair share enough to make me get banished and forced to go rouge.

I was quickly snapped back to reality when he said "do you perhaps smell a addicting smell?" It was illegal to lie and punishable by death. I said "yes it smells like steel grease and sage" at the end I was almost purring. He smiled and said come up here and said "come up" and suddenly a magnificent staircase appeared and hesitantly took a step forward and he nodded and walked up the stairs. Damion said "now confirm our suspicions and trace that smell" I did as I was told and it lead to the empty chair.

It smelled so good I wanted to curl up in it and play with a ball of yarn and live near a fireplace. I inhaled deeply and quietly sighed.

I heard a young vamp say to the rest of the council" well at least we'll be able to show him what's she is wearing." All the council members has a moment of silence then burst out laughing. The young vampire stood up "Jake" I replied with "Roman" he and Damion got up and walked to the back wall and grabbed a door handle a swear was not there a second ago.

Jake laughed and said "come on Roman" I looked up and the motioned me to come with them.

We headed into hallway the sweet smell still lingered here and I looked up at them and said almost casually asked "ummm I would like an explanation?"

They simply looked at me and said "isn't obvious talon is your mate" My heart stopped and the world stopped spinning."What ?"

~typingwolf