4

**Talon pov**

I walk out of the parking garage walking like "I don't take bull shit" kinda walk and after I got out about 5 yards I hear him(metaphorically speaking) realize that I walked out. I heard the heavy sound of foot falls of the alpha king. Then I fell the pull of my jacket and then a ripping sound. And then a breath of cool air hitting my skin. I fell my wings starting to emerge.

While my wings are growing to there 10 foot wing span, I spin on my heel and turn towards the alpha king saying "Your in luck there are only supernaturals out right now." I said it in a low growling voice, my voice leaked power and domince.

**Roman's pov**

She spun on her heel her long raven black hair flew out and around majestically. Liam was like bro you are so whipped. I was thinking shit I am but I know you are to so fuck of and enjoy looking at our mate She was beautiful and majestic she had tattoos every where I wanted to take my finger and run it along every inch of her perfect body.

She said " Your in luck that there are only supernaturals out right now" in a confident authoritive voice. Her voice was like silk and velvet and it was turning me on big time. I felt a heavy strain on my pants zipper.**hint hint**

She turned and looked me in the eyes most mates weakness but her face stayed emotionless. She said "Mr. Harris you so far have broken 3 of the most important supernatural laws."

During her speech I was mind linking my beta Ryan he was coming up behind her and was going to inject her with a powerful sleeping shot. That would knock out any werewolf for a few days.

As he approached she was still glaring daggers at me just as he was about to reach her she swung her foot out and as Ryan fell she grabbed his shirt and pulled him out in front of her all the while not breaking eye contact with me. I was snapped back to reality when she said "Beta Ryan of the Alpha King I am technically part of the council so a act of sabotage is punishable by death or banishment." Her voice was still turning me on I swear if she said one more word she should send my jeans button across the street.

After I went back to reality my mate was saying in her oh so sexy voice "I do presume you following directions from you alpha" Ryan was still whimpering so he just nodded his head.

She dropped him on the pavement and said " I was asked to come here by the council and confirm if the rumors were true and I have seen they are Alpha what is you aliby, she paused and said if I do recall you still haven't found your mate?" She still held that emotionless face while I was almost crying my eyes out I didn't even cry when my parents died.

Me always serious started felling playful and said with a sexy smirk "I have now" she just replied "so Alpha what is your aliby then." I just replied with a smirk " I was looking for her" She was getting board with conversation and she chanted something in a different language and I felt a sudden updraft of air and I see Ryan getting pulled up with me and on the middle of us was my glorious mate she was still chanting and all of a sudden I found myself in the council chamber.

My eyes snapped up and so did the council members they were all looking at the same thing. They all set down their papers and just then out of the door that never seems to be there opens to reveal my mate see steps out saunters over to her chair and flops down in it.

I see all the council members snap up and then loom unimpressed with her she just shrugged and said "someone ripped my jacket so I had to go get a new one."

Nexus was chill and was like "why did you bring the alpha king and his beta to court?" She stood up and said in her professional voice "due to known circumstances the alpha was notified of my arrival and in his journey to find me he revealed himself and our world to a young human female she has now been taken care of but that situation could have been avoided. Due to that and and act of sabotage on me committed by his beta, but the act was an order from the alpha therefore they have broken 3 of the most important supernatural laws" she finished and she sat down and put her feet on the railing and leaned back exposing her neck.

Liam was pissed for two reasons one her neck was bare of our mark and two she was exposing her neck to unmated males and vampires. Then I saw her reach down and pull up a blood bag and she opened her eyes and looked at the vampire row and said "anyone want one?" Jake and another vamp named Oscar raised their hand and said "yes" she asked "what kind?" They said "O+""B- " she threw two bags at them before opening hers and taking a sip.

She moaned, she fucking moaned at the taste of blood. It was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard or ever will. I growled lowly and clenched my fists I was barely containing my self. Then for the first time I got here I realized that I was in a cage a silver cage no less.

Damion mind linked me chill bro I am going to sedate her and then teleport you back with her and your beta I calmed down and nodded my head as a way to say I heard you. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a elf raise a bow I was about to kick her ass until Damion linked me again chill it's a sedating arrow. Then I saw a siren hold up a Trident but then I realized they have to have multiple goes at this and they still might fail I thought and I growled and Talon's head snapped towards me and at that they threw their weapons she dogged both projectiles and then two vamps came in one holding her down for a faction of a second and then a large needle was stuck into her throat and she was already slumping over.

The cage around me was lowered into the floor and the stairs appeared to go up to the chairs with out a second thought I rush up them to my mate. I reach her and look down she was the single most beautiful thing in the world. Damion snapped me out of my daze say "Pick her up you have to go before something happens to your pack or she wakes up."

~Typingwolf