23

**Jasper pov**

Me and Mythrïel swoop down and it was amazing. I saw Jéßî look at me out of the corner of his eye and his faced surprise and excitement. He had once ridden my soul bound after I had found him he was a main guide to elven culture and etiquette. He was in awe of the felling of ridding a dragon. But lets be fucking real who doesn't want to to ride a dragon. If you say no your either a lier or afraid of heights. As we brought him up into the domain of the dragons I saw my mate. He was looking at me in confusion and awe with a hint of lust. Ahhh he thought I was hot and wanted to bang me but he had a mate so why did he have these feelings. Oh don't think I'm not going to take advantage of thing.

I gave Mythrïel the look and since he was in mind I was in his he knew exactly what I wanted. As we rose farther in to the sky. Jéßî was released from his claws and climbed into the passenger bag. It was a bag about the 5 by 5 but due to enchantments it was over 10 by 10 with 8 foot ceilings inside it was furnished with everything including a bathroom witch when used should transport the waste to a manure proceeding workshop.

Ok now the second problem my mate Ok Jesus let's think Ok I don't know "hey Mythrïel what should we do about creature number two" he transfers me and image of him dangling by his feet from his claws. "Well then it looks like you've made up your mind" he just nodded we went down for a second swoop.