10

**Talon pov**

Jake looks at me with sadness and pity. I yell stop looking at me like that I am a murder and assassin stop looking at me like I need a mate.

I pause and sigh Jake I love you like a brother and I know your trying to do what's best for me. But now that you've told the little Fucker my name now I am growing attached and I like my job way to much.

I brought you here to torture you but I can't and you know that and plus it could help me with losing my job. I need you to stay here though ok.

He just sighed and nodded his head and I took the key and unlocked his chains. He rubbed his wrists and he got up I took his hand and walked out. I told him to your left second door there is a shower and clothes for you. He just stood there and looked ahead I said So that means to get your stinky ass up there and take a god dam shower.

He walked out and into the bathroom. He looked back with sadness in his eyes and I just looked on with my unemotional face that has been plasterd to my face since the age of 8 when my parents .......

I heard the shower start I headed to the guest bedroom it was usually used for Hope. It was simple it was all grey everything the carpet, bed, ceiling, bedside table, dresser, shower you name it was grey. My room was the same except black.

The shower turned off just as I was placing the bag with everything he needed for a week. He walked and I yelled out Jake you fat ass get in here my voice held none of its usual playfulness only it assassin business tone he was there instantaneously. Probably due to fear of the consequences and punishments.

------------------------------------------------- I know I know I'm a fucking bitch but I am at day camp from 7am-4pm as a PA for girl scouts and so no time to write sorry bitches. And then at resident camp for 6 days straight without my phone sorry.

Bye

~Typingwolf