14

**Roman pov**

While she sat on the couch I looked around it was a typical apartment 1 bedroom 1 bathroom and another room as I looked at it more it had 8 colored crystals and then a shit ton of art supplies along with a large black chair.

She is slowly awakening and I sit in one of the provided chairs. She woke and looked around her face was of confusion then of pure rage. I was fucking scared shitless she looked around and then over the intercom in her room I heard Jake's voice saying "Jasper do therapy it's in its normal place and yes we do have them installed"

Her eyes held panic and then strength she shook her head and then all of a sudden a black mist was filling the room. She looked happy it was here almost.... but she already knew it was impossible to resist.

As the black mist entered it bunched together and it formed a cloak it was beautiful it moved like smoke and the smoke was black witch added another dimension of mysteriousness.

Attached to the cloak was a large hood it was pointed and it covered her face. She was perfectly calm as she was fully covered Jake's voice came over the intercom again. "Death now or never....."

She nodded her head and then she took it off her eyes were now a rainbow of colors. She walks slowly and almost sadly as she enters the room with the crystals and paint. She sat down in the black chair and closed her eyes as she did so the black mist dissipated. As she opened her eyes I noticed that they were rainbow fucking rainbow.

As she looked around she her eyes slowly turned white. She slowly became a fantom and a ghost at the same time. She walked/floated to the misted white crystal and places her hand on it....

As she did it she let out a ear piercing scream. My wolf was going crazy and out of control saying a variety of things all related to going and helping our mate plus a few choice colorful words. Her form was slowly becoming solid and a white swirling mist was entering the crystal. Her face and voice held no emotion or any pain she was the supernatural councils best Assassin after all.

Her body was fully solid then she formed a siren. She was beautiful her hair was a turquoise that faded out to gold. Her tail could be studied for hours and still find it mystious and interesting. Her tail was the same turquoise with beautiful gold patterns covering every inch it was amazing.....

She touched the turquoise crystal and a turquoise mist filled the crystal. Her eyes held pain for a fraction of a second and and then the assassin eyes came back.

She was slowly becoming a human again she was storing away her morphs in the crystals. That was her "therapy" she continued and kept. Going though her forms they were all freaking badass like I was fucking scared shitless. The top three were her Vamp, Mer, and demon obviously. All her forms were breathtakingly beautiful and majestic.

Just then I hear Cole say Bro you are soooooooooooooo whipped I just grummbe back a incoherent response. As she finished all of her forms she had one crystal left it was am all clear crystal with no visible markings. What is this one used for she had gone though all of her forms she doesn't have any more right?

She touched it and then she let out a horrifying scream.....

------------------------------------------------- sup guys sorry for the way overdue short update but I've been super busy so don't expect weekly up date I'll try but I don't know if I'll succeed.

Bye

~typingwolf