Chapter 1

Damn it why was I so stupid? I keep applying pressure to my wound that was located on my torso just above my left hip as I slowly trudged through the street that was surprisingly empty for the middle of the afternoon. I wonder where everyone is. I start coughing and quickly cover my mouth with my right hand. When my coughing fit resides I pull my hand away to reveal some red dots on it. Great one hand was already a vivid red from my blood that was flowing out of the wound; I don't need another one covered in blood. I take a step forward but my knee buckles causing me to fall face first onto the hard, stone street. I let out a dry laugh; never thought it'd go like this. The last thing I hear before completely passing out is the sounds of multiple footsteps.

~~~

Luffy

"Vice-Admiral Garp!!! We found an injured person on the sidewalk; what should we do?" One of the soldiers says saluting to Grandpa.

"Where? Luffy I'm borrowing your doctor." Grandpa says and I nod knowing full well that Chopper would want to help them anyways. The marine walks back out the hole with Grandpa, Chopper, me, and the rest of my crew following behind him. We get out to the sidewalk and I spot a group of marines ahead with two kneeling on the ground beside something that has a puddle of red beneath it. As soon as we spot it Chopper rushes ahead and weaves his way through to the thing. As I get closer I can see it's actually a person and when I get a look at their face after they're flipped my eyes widen slightly.

"Let's move him back to Galley-La." Chopper says and with the help of the marines we start moving back to the building. I slip to the back of the pack and Grandpa walks beside me.

"Luffy what's she been up to?" Grandpa asks and I shake my head.

"I'm not sure; I haven't seen her since five months before Ace left so like five years ago." I say watching as they continue to carefully carry her.

"The last time I saw her was a year before that. What's she been up to since then?" Grandpa asks and I shrug. "Knowing her nothing good;" We enter back into the building and Chopper gets the marines to bring her to another room.

"That's for sure." I say nodding and Grandpa hits me over the head. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You have no right to say that and can you take her if she doesn't wake up?" Grandpa asks and I nod.

"I guess so; do you want me to tell her anything when she wakes up?" I ask and Grandpa shakes his head.

"Just tell her I say hi and to stay out of trouble." Grandpa says and I nod before heading into the room Chopper had gotten them to bring her into.

"Hey Chopper how's she doing?" I ask after the door closes behind us and Chopper pauses for a second to look at us before returning back to treating her wound.

"It's a bad wound but she should survive. Unfortunately, it looks like she won't wake up for a week or two and on top of that she won't be able to move for three days after that without risking reopening the wound." Chopper says as he finishes off the bandages.

"Hey Chopper can you keep it a secret that she's a girl?" I ask and Chopper looks at me confused. "I'll get murdered if it gets out." I say and Chopper nods.

"I guess I can do that. It's not something extremely important." Chopper says nodding.

----A Couple Days Later----

Zoro

Robin was flipping through the paper when I notice a brown sheet of paper slip out of it.

"Hey Robin you dropped a poster." I say going to pick it up but before I could Luffy's hand grabs it and he pulls it towards him before staring at it intently. A second later he shoves it into his pockets and we head out to the new ship. Everything was loaded already onto the ship as well as the stranger we picked up a couple of days ago. I'd rather leave him here but Luffy wants him with us so we got to do what the captain orders. After getting Franky to agree to join the crew we started to set out only to have Garp show up and start bombarding us with cannonballs. I slice up every cannonball that I can and after Usopp apologizes we start to set off for good.