The Curse of the Fruits Epilogue

Sabo

Many things have happened throughout the world since Kaede's death. First of all a new age of piracy started due to Whitebeard's final words before he died heroically in battle. The remaining Whitebeard Pirates rallied underneath the command of Marco and they went to war with Marshal D. Teach but they were utterly defeated. They then ended up splitting up and going their separate ways. If what I heard was correct then Ace and Marco decided to stay together after this whole mess. From what I've heard Luffy went with Boa Hancock back to the Island of Women to meet up with Rayleigh who was waiting there to train him just like he had promised Kaede. I finally got all my memories back and I was now just playing the waiting game.

"Sabo, don't overwork yourself trying to forget your grief." Dragon's voice snaps me out of my current thoughts and I turn to look at him. Koala and Hak were standing behind him looking at me with worry in their eyes.

"You think I'm overworking to avoid grief? Why would I even be grieving? I'll admit that I'm probably overworking but that's so this waiting game will be over with sooner." I say shocking the three people.

"Death's Tempest is dead and she was your sister, wasn't she? What waiting game?" Dragon asks confused.

"Yeah Death's Tempest is my sister with the name of Kita D. Kaede, so don't call her Death's Tempest again, she hates it." I say and the lights flicker in the room. "See she agrees."

"What? The lights' flickering is the agreement of Death, sorry Kaede who is dead?" Hak asks and I nod.

"Yeah except she ain't dead," I say and they tilt their heads in confusion.

"What?" Koala asks.

"I'm not dead people and thanks for looking after Sabo." Kaede's voice echoes throughout the room.

"See?" I say while looking around the room to find where her projection of herself is. "Where are you?" I ask after not being able to find her.

"I was planning on just doing the creepy voice that doesn't have a body but if you want to see me that much then I guess I can appear." She says as she slowly appears in front of me and I see the other's jaws drop in surprise.

"How? Is it an astral projection again?" Koala asks when she manages to get out of her shock and she's the first one to do so.

"Something like that but she doesn't have a physical form at the moment." I say swiping my hand through her chest causing her to distort slightly.

"Hey don't do that, it's already using more energy than I'd like to be here. I'm not going to be able to come back as soon as I wanted." Kaede says in a whinny voice.

"There, there just deal with it, at least you can come back." I say going to pat her on the head but stopping myself remembering what she said.

"Hey Dragon," Robin pushes open the door and freezes when she spots the figure standing there.

"Hey Robin long time no see." Kaede says and this snaps Robin out of her shock.

"Well this is a surprise Kaede, I did not expect this. So, you're alive? Does this have something to do with your curse?" Robin asks and Kaede lets out a laugh.

"I don't actually have a body at the moment and yeah it's related to my curse." Kaede says and Robin nods.

"Are you telling people about it?" I ask going to put my hand on Kaede's shoulder only for it to go through her.

"I've told one other besides Robin and stop doing that Sabo. It'll make it longer before I can come back." Kaede says stopping her foot and glaring at me with just a friendly glare.

"Sorry, sorry." I say not sounding sorry at all.

"I can start all over when I come back." Kaede says smirking. "New identity, new appearance, and no marines on my ass; I can even stop having to deal with the damn Admirals."

"New family as well?" I ask and Kaede looks at me in surprise.

"You think I could ever get rid of you idiots?" Kaede says and she smiles at me. "I could never get rid of my family."

"Hey I'm not an idiot." I say pouting and Kaede laughs.

"Okay two idiotic brothers and a smart ass one." Kaede says.

"That's better;" I say smiling and I turn back to the other four who were staring at us.

"New boyfriend as well?" Robin says with a smirk and Kaede looks at Robin in horror.

"What boyfriend?" I ask cracking my knuckles staring at Kaede.

"It's not important Sabo." Kaede quickly says shaking her hands back and forth.

"Kaede and Zoro have been dating for bit." Robin chimes in and Kaede gives her a traitorous look.

"Can I get an explanation here?" Dragon asks confused.

"Yeah sure; like Sabo said earlier I have no physical form until about two years from now." Kaede says shrugging. "Then I'll be back and probably trying to stay hidden but I have a feeling that it won't even last as long as I was hoping."

"Whose ass are you going to be saving? It better not be mine." I say.

"If I come back at the original time frame then I'll be back when Luffy's causing trouble on Punk Hazard. If this visit pushes back the time I come back, then I'll probably be back when they're at Dressrosa fighting Doflamingo." Kaede says.

"You're leaving something out, aren't you?" I ask and Kaede just smiles an innocent smile at me.

"Would I really do that?" Kaede asks and I give her a dead pan look. "Anyway, I'll see you in two years." Kaede says before disappearing and I just shake my head in annoyance.

"Oh Sabo-san she's already informed Luffy that you're alive." Robin says after Kaede disappears.

"WHAT? KAEDE WHY'D YOU DO THAT?" I scream making everyone else laugh.

"Ace doesn't know so surprise the crap out of him." Kaede says before leaving for good most likely.

Look forward to the second book, Queen of the Fruits. I don't know when it'll start being posted though since I have to get all my thoughts and ideas for it together.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 13, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Curse of the Fruits (A One Piece Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें