Chapter 28

Kaede

"It seems you spoke the truth." Robin says and I nod.

"Well I was speaking from experience." I say.

"What are you doing here?" Luffy asks tilting his head slightly in confusion.

"I had to talk to Rayleigh about something." I say jabbing my thumb at Rayleigh.

"What'd you need from me?" Rayleigh asks and I smile before talking so only Rayleigh can hear me.

"Take care of Luffy for me. Can you train him as well in a bit?" I ask and Rayleigh sighs rubbing his forehead.

"You owe me one." He says and I smile. "When will you be back?"

"I'm aiming for two years," I say.

"See you in two years' time then kiddo." Rayleigh says and I turn to face Zoro.

"Don't miss me too much." I say smirking.

"I won't." Zoro scoffs looking away slightly and I swear I can see a small blush on his cheeks. I bundle over to him and plant a swift kiss on his cheek.

"How'd moss head get someone that gorgeous?" Sanji asks almost on the floor crying.

"He just made me fall for him." I say smiling and Zoro quickly places a kiss on my lips. I let out a chuckle before turning back around and I laugh at Robin's surprised face.

"How many different personas do you have?" Robin asks and I laugh.

"Four that the government documented and then my normal one." I say and she shakes her head.

"Your bounty's one hundred and thirty million, isn't it?" Usopp suddenly asks.

"Yeah, why you asking?" I ask.

"That means your girlfriend has a higher bounty than you Zoro." Usopp says and Sanji suddenly laughs.

"You're worse than your girlfriend when it comes to pirating moss head. Looks like you have work to do to catch up to her bounty wise." Sanji says laughing and pointing a finger at Zoro. To everyone's surprise me, Zoro, Luffy, Robin, Rayleigh, and even Law bursts out laughing.

"I don't think Roronoa Zoro can catch up to her bounty that easy." Law says.

"It'll take him multiple years and he'd have to cut down tons of famous people to get anywhere near her bounty." Rayleigh says and the rest of us nod in agreement.

"It's only a difference of ten million though." Chopper says confused.

"I'm afraid not Chopper. In total the difference is two billion four hundred and forty million. If we look at just her main one the difference is still one billion eight hundred and eighty million." Robin says and everyone's jaw drops.

"What's her main bounty?" Nami asks in a shaking voice and I change my appearance to one many know.

"Maybe this will help to determine my main bounty." I say and a collective gasp can be heard throughout the hall.

"Death's Tempest." Kidd says with a snarl.

"Oh, Rayleigh you need to keep your wife in check." I say looking at Rayleigh and he raises an eyebrow.

"What'd she say this time?" Rayleigh asks.

"When she found out that I was dating someone she asked me if it was Mr. Lipstick over there." I say pointing at Kid. "Who in their right mind would date Mr. Lipstick?" I ask ignoring Kid's glare.

(Don't mean to offend any Kidd fans out there (I am one myself actually) but it just fit here)

"I'll talk to her about it later but on a more important note. You're dating Roronoa Zoro, aren't you?" Rayleigh asks and I nod.