Chapter 25

Kaede

"Really now?" Zoro asks still smirking which pisses Sanji off more and he raises a leg to kick Zoro, who was now standing, only to stop when Robin speaks up.

"I'm afraid he already has you beat Sanji." Robin says still chuckling lightly causing everyone to freeze at what she says.

"Huh?" Is all everyone says and I hide my amusement at their faces.

"You mean Zoro's..." Usopp starts off before trailing off as he stares at Zoro who was watching everyone's reaction.

"Moss head's already got someone?" Sanji shouts with wide eyes.

"Is it that surprising?" Zoro asks with a raised eyebrow.

"It's just... You're one of a kind." Usopp says before muttering under his breath. "She must have a few screws loose."

"She's actually a very interesting person." Robin says and I shake my head in annoyance since Zoro's currently doing the glaring at Usopp for me.

"You've met her?" Nami asks surprised.

"Indeed, I have." Robin says nodding.

"Well when did you meet her?" Nami asks when she doesn't say anything else.

"I've met her multiple times." Robin says.

"What's her name?" Brook asks and everyone falls silent to hear it.

"What's the fun of giving it away?" Robin asks and I let out a laugh as everyone else sighs except Zoro who shakes his head.

"Aren't you curious Kaede?" Chopper asks and everyone looks at me.

"Nah," I say shrugging and everyone starts dispersing. "I've already met her as well." Everyone stops and stares at me with shock clear on their faces.

"Tell us her name then." Nami says and I smirk.

"Like Robin said where's the fun in that." I say and they shake their heads at me.

"Should've known that you'd know. You and Zoro hang out most of the time anymore." Usopp says shaking his head and I spot Luffy tilt his head to the side.

"Are we ever going to meet her bro?" Franky asks and Zoro nods.

"Yeah the plan was to tell you guys when someone besides Robin figured it out and you'll meet her in due time." Zoro says smiling softly.

"You must really love her to smile like that moss head." Sanji says smoking.

"I do dart brow." Zoro says and I can't help but smile.

"Is being a pirate going to affect your relationship?" Nami asks and everyone falls silent to hear the answer.

"It's not a problem at all. She's got a bounty of her own." Zoro says and Luffy's head tilts even further.

"So, you aren't going to have to leave the crew?" Chopper asks and Zoro shakes his head.

"No, and I don't have any plans of leaving. She is hoping to travel with us for a while in the future." Zoro looks towards Luffy who gives his full-face smile and he straightens his head.

"She'll always be welcomed." Luffy says and everyone else smiles. "She'll be travelling with us anyway if you get married." Everyone falls to the ground in shock except for Robin who does blink in surprise.

"Married?" Everyone yells and I just blink in surprise since I'm lost for words.

"What made you come to that conclusion Luffy?" Robin asks.