Chapter 12

Kaede

"What? Look out Kaede!" Nami yells just as Kuma's hand hits my side and sends me flying. I end up circling the island for an hour or two before landing aka crashing into the ground near the forest. When I climb out of the crater I'm greated with the sight of Kuma and a heavily injured Zoro.

"Am I missing something?" I ask.

"You shouldn't be back for another hour." Kuma says and I shrug.

"So? What's going on?" I ask looking at Zoro this time who was ready to collapse.

"Nothing much." Zoro says slowly crossing his arms over his chest.

"Okay... Let's get you patched up then and Kuma," I turn to look at the bear man. "Get out of here and you're not taking anything with you." I say staring at him.

"Yes I know; I will see you later." Kuma says walking off as I walk over to Zoro and I offer him my shoulder.

"I'm good." He says but I shake my head at him.

"Drop the tough guy act. I'm the only one here." I say giving the swordsman a soft glare and he lets out a soft sigh before leaning against me.

"Thanks," I hear him whisper softly and I smile.

"No problem. Let's get you over to where the others are." I say slowly directing Zoro in the direction he needs to go in.

"Don't tell the others about this." Zoro says and I nod.

"Don't worry I won't." I say helping him sit down on a rock near where the others where situated. "Stay and don't go falling unconscious on me." I say patting his shoulder lightly before walking over to where Chopper is located.

"I don't plan on it." Zoro says as I start patting Chopper on the cheek.

"Chopper get up. Oi Chopper wake up." I say patting the reindeer on the cheek before getting fed up and slapping the reindeer on his cheek hard enough that wakes him up.

"What? Kaede," Chopper asks still disoriented.

"Yeah it's me. Your expertise is needed." I say and Chopper sits up straight.

"Are you injured?" Chopper asks but I direct his attention towards where Zoro was sitting.

"He is." I say and Chopper lets out a quiet squeal before rushing over to where Zoro was sitting.

"What happened to you Zoro?" Chopper asks.

"Nothing." Zoro says and Chopper stares at him like he's an idiot.

"Just leave it Chopper. He's not going to say." I say sitting beside Zoro who was now being patched up by the reindeer. Zoro sends me a grateful look and I gently lean against him. More for him to lean against me but I have it looking like I'm leaning on him. My head rests against his freshly bandaged shoulder and a second later I feel my eyes slowly drift shut.

---

"We should bring here to Dadan. Dadan and the rest of the bandits would know what's wrong with her." I hear a young male voice say.

"I thought you were the smart one. Shouldn't you know what's wrong with her Sabo?" I hear another voice ask.

"She needs meat." A third male voice says.

"She doesn't need meat." The first two voices yell at the third one.

"Shut up." I mutter flicking my hand towards where the voices where coming from only to hear a bang resound next. I open my eyes and sit up with my hand in the same position as before. I look over to where the sounds had come from only to find three young boys squished against the wall. Two have black hair and the third one has blonde hair. I quickly drop my hand and the three boys fall to the floor in a heap.

The Curse of the Fruits (A One Piece Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें