Chapter 15

Kaede

"The captain said it and orders are orders." Brook says.

"Looks like you're catching on fast." Franky says and Luffy assigns Franky to handle the Sunny.

"Alright destroy the ship." Luffy yells and we get to work. I stretch my muscles and move right to the center of the island. I close my eyes and concentrate before punching the ground with my fist. A huge crater appears that's about twenty meters wide and in the center it's about five meters deep. I dust off my pants and quickly get out of the hole. A couple seconds later the hole grows another ten meters deep and a couple seconds later the hole's a shit ton deeper. (I'm making to many references to other anime's in this)

"Seriously this is your ship and you did the most damage to it." Nami yells at me when she spots the twenty by twenty meter hole. "Wow how deep does that go down?" She asks while carefully peaking over the edge.

"I'm not actually sure." I say picking up a stone and dropping it down the hole only not to hear it not hit the bottom. "It's deep." I say turning back to Nami.

"No shit." Nami says.

"Give Sayo back already." Luffy yells smashing his fist into another vendor stand and steam starts rising out of the center building.

"You damn lunatics." Doran yells appearing in the seat of a massive cannon and the other girl, Sayo, appears tied up in the direction the cannon's pointing. "I'm not going to let you destroy my Spa Island. Do you know how much time and resources it took to build this place?" Doran yells from the cockpit, I guess, of the cannon.

"Yes I do asshole and is this where that missing million went to?" I yell just as Doran fires a warning shot.

"Yes now shut up." Doran says and I let out a growl as the others act quickly. Before anyone can even blink I'm over with Nami and Chopper who were by the post Sayo was tied to when I notice the lock.

"Shit it's locked." Nami says and I pull out a bobby pin from my hair. I easily pick the lock and Zoro jumps over.

"Let's get out of here." Zoro says throwing me over his shoulder while Chopper took Nami and Sayo.

"I can get down myself Zoro." I say but he ignores me and jumps to where the Sunny was waiting. When we reach the Sunny he sets me down and I go down to the guest room before anyone else can see me. I change back into my usual wardrobe before heading back to the deck just in time to watch my master piece sink to the bottom of the sea.

"Sooo," Usopp starts dragging it out really long and when everyone's looking at him he finishes his sentence. "Where's Kaede?"

"Right there." Zoro says pointing to where I was walking over to them.

"Hey guys." I say and everyone looks at me as I stop beside Zoro.

"Where were you Kaede? You should've joined us in having fun." Usopp says and I shake my head.

"Sorry I had a couple of things I needed to do so I couldn't really relax with you guys." I say and Robin lets out a small chuckle.

"They sure hunted you down like wolves." Robin says and I let out a huge sigh.

"That's the worst they've ever done but then again I hadn't been there in over a year so there was a huge pile up of paperwork for me to do." I say letting out a sigh before looking back at the rubble. "Goodbye horrible paperwork. I hope to never see you again."

"Huh? Didn't your sister own it?" Usopp asks looking between Luffy and I.

"Yeah my sister owns it." Luffy says laughing.