Chapter 13

Kaede

"Ah why'd we have to find this place of all places." I say letting out an annoyed sigh as I sprawl out on one of the lawn chairs near Robin and Nami who were relaxing.

"What are you talking about? It's nice to relax once and a while. Why don't you change into a bathing suit? Just looking at you in all that is making me sweat." Nami says and I glare at her before letting my head flop back onto the chair.

"I still have two questions that I need to get answers to." Robin says sliding the sun glasses she has on her face onto her head.

"Ah from Lovely Island. So what's your questions?" I ask turning onto my side so I can look at Robin.

"First off you're a girl?" Robin asks and I nod.

"Yup, since you were asking for clarification you still get two questions. I'm in a somewhat generous mood since I haven't been spotted yet." I say and I ignore the wide eyes Nami's directing towards me.

"Leroy over there." A yell resonates through the air and I look towards where it's coming from to see a group of the host running in this direction.

"Shit I'll answer the rest later." I say standing up and starting to run away from the group.

"Akito you're up."

"Yes sir." Akito says and I hear a set of footsteps approaching me at a fast pace before I'm tackled. I slide a couple of feet before continuing to crawl away with Akito hanging off my legs. I continue to crawl until a set of feet place themselves in my path.

"You have paperwork to do director." Leroy says and I start struggling when he grabs me by the back of the shirt.

"Let me go Leroy. I don't want to do paperwork. I want to enjoy my vacation." I say struggling as he drags me to the office and I see the two girls staring at me with a raised eyebrow when I grab onto a post.

"You can enjoy it after you do the paperwork you missed. You swore that whenever you were here you'd do some paperwork." Leroy says and I let go of the post.

"Shit I did, didn't I?" I say dragging my feet towards the office.

"Yes you did now get in that office and do your thing. There should be a swimsuit in there for when you're done as well." Leroy says opening the office door and shoving me through before I can say anything about the huge piles of paperwork.

"There's a reason I left Mike in charge." I yell sitting down and pulling one of the piles towards me.

"Yeah he quit three months ago and Dorian's been handling the management since then." Leroy says from the other side of the door.

"God dammit." I yell before freezing time and finishing the paperwork as quick as I can. I take a nap before changing into the bright green swimsuit Leroy had picked out and I snap my fingers unfreezing time. I walk out the door only to be stopped by Leroy.

"Is it done?" He asks and I shove him into the room.

"It's done." I say as I walk away.

"How's that possible? It's been less than a minute." Leroy yells and I make my way back over to where Nami and Robin are still relaxing.

"Paperwork's a pain." I say flopping down in the chair I was laying in before.

"Hey guys we need food." Luffy says running over with Usopp, Chopper and two girls following behind him.

"Akito food," I yell and I see Akito wave in the distance.

"What's going on?" Sanji asks walking over completely missing me as he walks to the table that Nami and the two girls are now situated at.