The Lab

Host's POV: I watched (Y/N) carefully as she picked up my flowers and read the note. She smiled. I felt the vibrations when she gave a tiny giggle. I loved hearing that sound. After being locked up in the lab for so long, it was nice to finally break free. Anti would punish Host.... But Host can't go back now!
   She mumbled to herself a little before looking off into the distance for a minute or so, as if remembering something. I saw tears brim on the edge of her eyes. Did Host do something wrong? She shook her head and walked inside. I wanted to follow her but I couldn't. She wouldn't like me.
   I started to walk back to the lab where I would inevitably be punished by Anti. Host knows that he deserves it though... Anti is Host's friend, he knows what's best for me.
   "HOST! WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?!?! I GO TO LEAVE YOUR CELL FOR FIVE MINUTES AND YOU JUST LEAVE?" Anti yelled in my face.
   "Host is sorry... Host just wanted to see the outside world for once." I heard Anti sigh and I saw the vibrations bring back a picture that made it look like Anti was sad. Why is Anti sad?
   "Listen Host. I know that you want to see the outside world but look at us. To the outside, we're freaks. Mistakes that belong in the devil's land. And Mark and Jack specifically told us not to leave here. I wouldn't normally listen to him but.... This is the only real freedom we can have outside of Mark and Jack's minds. We have to live with it, whether we like it or not." I felt the bloody tears come again. I didn't want to go back to my cell.
   "Host is sorry Anti. But Host couldn't stand to be alone anymore..."
   "What do you mean buddy? I'm right here for you. Wait.... What did you do when you were outside...?" I shuffled my feet nervously.
   "Host did you see a human?!?!?!" I nodded slowly. "Did you talk to them?" I shook my head.
   "Host just left a note and flowers for the human...." I heard Anti gasp.
   "Do you like that human? Was it a girl?!?!" I flinched at the noise as my ears were super sensitive. Anti apologized before moving on.
"Well?!??"
   "Y-yes. It was a human. And a girl. She was very pretty..." I heard Anti suck in a breath.
"Host I'm glad that you found somebody that you like but.... Ugh... We can't have you getting attached to a human that quickly. And even if you did take the time to get to know them, we ultimately can't because of Mark and Jack. Remember what they told us? Never to leave the confinements of Raspy Hill or any part connected to it, including the lab!" I nodded miserably, knowing what was to come next.
   "Host I'm sorry.... But... You have to go back to your cell and stay there, I can't risk having this happen again." I started to let the bloody tears fall.
   "Host knows. But, Host doesn't want to go back!" I could feel Anti nod, knowing the situation. I started to feel my anger rising. "But Host can't and won't go back!" Anti was getting mad as well.
   "Host, you and I both know that you have to stay here for our sake and yours."
   "And be taunted by Dark and the others? Host does not agree with this idea. Anti should go to sleep now." I knew that using my voice was like a weapon. I could bend people to my will with it. And nobody was immune to it, not even Anti or my brothers.
   "Host stop! Don't do this you're gonna get hurt if you go into the open! People will do tests on you and hurt you!" I just smiled gently.
   "Host is glad that you are worried about him but, Host can take care of himself. Now go to sleep." Anti's eyes were started to shut, his body swaying in mid-air. He eventually fell to the ground, unconscious. I smiled again.
   "Don't worry (Y/N), I will come back for you. And I'll get you to love me, no matter what it takes!" I started to laugh insanely.
(Y/N) POV: I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. I had set up the flowers in a nice little vase on my windowsill. They were so pretty! I can't believe that someone was this thoughtful! And all of that thoughtfulness for me? Wow. That doesn't happen often.
   I got ready for the day at Starbucks, knowing it might be shitty. I tried to take my mind off of that as I headed into work, while avoiding the forest of course.
   "(Y/N) it's good to see you again!" My friend, Kim walked up to me. (A/N yes Kim I put u in the story. pewdiepieminx )
   "Hey Kim. How's it going?" I asked her nicely.
   "Ah you know, same old same old. How about you?"
   "Pretty good but I got tell you something." I pulled her into another room real quickly and told her everything.
   "Wow. This guy seems to like you a lot! But you never saw him in person?"
   "Nope, and that's what freaked me out. But I don't know how he saw me in the forest and got me flowers AND put them on my doorstep that quickly."
   "Maybe he's got super powers or something." We laughed at the thought. How quick would he have to be if he didn't have powers though?
   "That would be funny. But I have to head into work now, ugh. Let's hope it's not a bad day like yesterday, and the day before that, and the week before that."
   "Hey chin up (Y/N), it'll be fine. Just think about your secret admirer...." She smirked at me.
   "I'll try. Alright see ya later Kim!"
   "Bye (Y/N)!" She waved at me and walked off. I began to head into work, not knowing that the man who left the flowers was watching close behind.