Friends

Y/N POV: I was terrified when I saw Dark and Glitch staring me up and down. And then, of course, somebody else walked up. He had a red and white, carnival style jacket, jeans, and a pink... Mustache? 

   "Dark, Host, who the hell is this lady?" Oh god, his voice wasn't much better...

   "T-this is Y/N, Wilford..." Host stuttered gently, avoiding eye contact. Why was he afraid of... Wilford?

   "And why is she in our kitchen?" He continued, his eyebrows raising higher than I thought humanly possible... Wait, is he even human? I don't honestly know if any of these guys are.

   "Because she lost her job and she needed a place to stay." Dark and Glitch nodded, as if understanding.

   "You should have just said that Host, we would have let her stay with us." Dark smiled, showing all of his teeth were basically canines. I whimpered a bit and hid more behind Host.

   "B-but Host w-would like her t-to stay with us f-for a while longer..." Host commented awkwardly. The three stared at us.

   "HoW muCh LonGer LoveR BoY?" Glitch taunted. I heard Host growl a little bit.

   "As long as Y/N wants." Anti butted in. All of us looked over at him in surprise, as he had just stayed quiet and listened to the dispute. But the others turned to me again.

   "And how long would that be, Ms. Y/N?" Wilford asked me, a sly smirk playing on his lips. I glared a bit at the snooty man. 

   "I guess that's up to me now isn't it Mr. Wilford?" I sassed back stupidly. He gave me a dirty glare and protruded a small, golden handgun, and pointed it to the side of my head. 

   "That's not in your best interest to say stuff like that to me hon. Or I might just have to waste one of my bullets in your pretty little head, and we wouldn't want that now, would we Y/N?" Wilford taunted me, pretending every now and again to almost pull the trigger. One of these times I probably wouldn't be as lucky. But Host looked like he had had enough and tackled Wilford to the ground, pulling out a knife and shoving it to Wilford's throat. 

   "Host stop! It's okay I'm fine! Wilford didn't really hurt me!" I shouted, loud enough to get Host's attention. He stared at me, almost frothing at the mouth. He got off of Wilford, who backed off next to Dark and the others, and walked up right in front of me.

   "Host is doing this to protect you." Host growled, barely louder than a whisper. He grabbed my shoulders, suddenly crying his oh so bloody tears. "Host doesn't want you to get hurt. You're the only person that's ever given Host a chance." He whimpered to me. I smiled and caressed his cheek. He started sobbing and pulled me into a tight, comfortable hug.

Selena's POV: Y/N had been gone for a couple days. I heard that she got fired from her job, I was super worried for her. We've been friends for 17 years! Of course I was worried! I decided to go over to Kim's, maybe Y/N was staying with Kim for a couple of days and she just forgot to text me. 

   Before I even made it to Kim's house, Kim ran into me on the side of the road. She looked frantic. 

   "SELENA! WHERE'S Y/N?!?!?! I HAVEN'T SEEN HER IN TWO DAYS!" Wait... Y/N wasn't with Kimberly? Then where was she?

   "I don't know... I thought she was with you!" I said, starting to panic (At The Disco... Sorry, I'll stop) 

   "WAIT! I remember something that Y/N told me the last time that I saw her! She said that she was being watched in the forest after heading home from work, that person left her a note and flowers! What if she went to the same forest on her way home and that man took her?!?!?!" Kim said, talking really fast and frantically. 

   "Then we have to go to that forest! Maybe there's some clues as to why she left!" I said, picking Kim up off of the ground and running towards that cursed forest. After making it there, we checked a lot of the bushes and behind a lot of trees... Nothing. 

   "WHERE ARE YOU Y/N?!?!?" Kimberly yelled. 

   "Maybe she just went to her mom's...?"

   "I doubt it, she would have told us if she was leaving town..." Kimberly reasoned.

   "THEN WHERE COULD SHE BE?!?!?" I said, panicking some more. 

   "I honestly don't know." Kim said, looking distraught. 

Dark's POV (OMG!): I did not like the awkward hug that was going on between Host and Y/N. It was... Well awkward. Somewhere in the distance though, I heard yelling. It wasn't close to hear, but a place where we would appear if we ever left Raspy Hill... Terry Forest... Yeah... Lame name. But it was named after the guy who founded the place... What? I do my research. Chill out readers.

   "Guys... Somebody is in the forest... Wait... No, two girls. They're looking for Y/N..." Y/N looked up when I said that they were looking for her.

   "Kim... Selena... LEAVE THEM ALONE!" I seemed surprised.

   "Damn, don't shoot the messenger." I defended, putting my hands up in surprise. 

   "NO! Wilford just left and he was taking his gun out, smirking, and then left!" I growled. That fucking idiot. What is he thinking? It's bad enough that one human knows, but three is too much.

   "I'll go find him. Don't worry."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn. Don't you guys just love cliff hangers? XD sorry not sorry. You know I love you guys! I will update again today or tomorrow at the very least, don't worry. Hope y'all enjoyed!