Lab Action

WARNING!: More triggers! ABUSE
Also borderline smut
Y/N POV: I woke up feeling warm, yet still tried. I checked my surroundings to make sure that I knew where I was at the moment. Looking around, I see that I'm in the Host's current bedroom, not that awful cage that his brothers put him in. I gasped a bit as I remembered what happened. Awe man, that was embarrassing, I thought to myself.

Sitting up, I realized that I had two huge blankets covering me. They were the ones from my room. Host must have gotten them after I had passed out. I still feel really bad that I just passed out on him like that, not even giving him any information as to why I was crying. I sighed to myself, dropping down from the tall bed. I heard footsteps get closer to me, so I turned towards them.

"Y/N! Host was so worried! What happened?" Host asked, panicking.

"I'm sorry Host..." I turned away.

"What happened?" He asked again, getting more worried.

"That cage that your brothers held you in... I cage my mind up like that... Nobody understood me in my family... A-after my father died... My mother... She got abusive. She drank a lot. She always came to my room after she got drunk and hit me... At some points, when she wasn't drunk... She would ask me what she did do when she was drunk. I would tell her the truth, and she wouldn't believe me... But... After a couple years of this going on, my mom got help... She got better after a couple more years and... She's been clean from drinking for over a year." I finished, trying to smile.

"She moved away around the time that they said she was good and clean... I still see her now... She's like how she used to be when my father was still alive. She's okay now, and I'm thankful." Host looked angry.

"Why would someone hurt somebody so beautiful and kind?" I blushed hardcore.

"Death can make people do things that they wouldn't normally do." Was the best answer I could give.

"Host wishes that he could have been there when you needed it most." I smiled, but it was a sad one.

"Selena and Kimberly helped me to the best of their abilities when I was going through that. But hey, at least I wasn't ever alone when I was going through that." Host smiled a bit.

"At least you had good friends to help you through it. Host probably wasn't around when that was happening anyway..." Host answered

"How so?" I asked.

"Well, Host is only a few years old. Host is sure that Anti explained how we were, 'born,' right?" Host answered with a question.

"He did explain it to the three of us a little bit." I ended the sentence like I wanted to know more.

"You don't understand it enough though?" Host guessed.

"I guess not really." I smiled.

"Well, we came from the same mind. All of the ipliers came from a man named Mark. He has a YouTube channel, called Markiplier. Have you heard of it?"

   "Actually, yes! I used to watch it when I was younger." Host smiled a bit.

   "A lot of people knew about him. He was very popular. He also created a quote on quote 'fake' character called Dark. Many people believed he was real. And, if many people believe in something, it can come true! And, Host was the first one to be 'born.' But it was weird because nobody knew about Host, Host just kind of came out of no where. This means that Host is the oldest... And, strongest, Host guesses..." Host finished.

   "Host was a mistake..." Host looked down. I grabbed Host's face and brought it close to mine.

   "Host, listen to me, you ate NOT a mistake! It doesn't matter how you were born, at least you were born! I'm glad that I met you, I don't know what I would do with my life if I had never met you. I would probably be on the streets with no money. I'm really glad I met you, and trust me, if I didn't like you, I would've ran away as soon as I met you." Host blushed at my monologue and of how close our faces were.

   He pushed my hands to the side, kissing me roughly. I was taken aback at first, but I melted into it as soon as it started. I rubbed my hands in his messy hair, making it more messy. Host moaned a bit into the kiss, purring a bit as I rubbed my fingers through his hair. I giggled a little into the kiss.

   Host pushed me up against the wall, smirking on my lips. He rubbed his hands a bit under my shirt. I felt my breathing hitch, I was turned on for the first time in forever. (No Frozen jokes.) Host put his hands on my breasts, squeezing a little. I moaned a bit, feeling more turned on than I have been in forever. Host slipped his tongue in my mouth a bit, me allowing him entrance. It was good, until I heard laughing behind us.