Planning

Y/N POV: "And that's what happened." I finished. All of the ipliers were staring at me intensely. I purposely avoided eye contact with Host. He seemed to notice, but he didn't say anything. 

   "So, what are we going to do?" Ice asked, still staring at me. 

   "That's what we are going to talk about." Dark said.

   "Wilford can obviously still get into the mansion... Should we barricade it?" Doctor asked.

   "That's what I was hoping that Voodoo could do." Dark said, hopefully staring at Voodoo. Voodoo sighed before answering.

   "I have a spell that could help. But I need a lot of things to prepare to do the spell. Plus, it would take around an hour to cast. You have to help me get the stuff that I need." Voodoo answered.

   "Whatever you need, we can all help." Anti butted in.

   "It's complicated and it takes a while." Voodoo insisted. Dark slammed his fist on the table.

   "DAMMIT VOODOO! If we don't take care of this, Wilford could get back in and try to persuade someone else who might be easier to persuade." Dark said angrily.

   "And who would that be?" Anti asked.

   "I have a couple in mind but I won't point fingers." Dark glared in the direction of Fire. Fire slid down in his seat a bit farther than he already was.

   "What. Do. You. Need." Dark said, harsher this time.

   "Alright... I need sheep's blood, a cat spine, two ounces of gold, a rubber band, candles, a Christian Bible, and the blood of one of our brothers." Voodoo finished, he had had his eyebrows raised the entire time.

   "Wow. That is a lot." I said, everyone looked towards me.

   "Yes it is. Now, we have no time to sit around waiting, let's go!" Voodoo cried. We all sat up and got around to getting the stuff.

   "I GOT THE CANDLES!" Fire said. Voodoo nodded.

   "Good."

   "I GOT THE CAT SPINE!" Punk said. 

   "Where did you get that?" Voodoo asked. Punk looked embarrassed.

   "Nowhere." He said and walked away.

   "I have the Bible!" Light said.

   "Of course you do." Voodoo answered.

   "I have the rubber band!" Kim said. Everyone looked at her. "What? I get bored sometimes."

   "I've got the sheep's blood. You owe me Voodoo, this was my snack." Dark snapped.

   "Sure, sure, whatever. Now who's got the gold?!" Voodoo asked.

   "I do..." We turned around and saw Google.

   "Thanks Google!" Voodoo said. Google smiled creepily.

   "No problem." He turned away and walked into the shadows.

   "I will set the stuff up in my room and then we need the blood donor. Who wants to do that?" Voodoo asked.

   "Host will." Host walked out from the crowd of ipliers. Everybody looked at him.

   "Thanks Host." Voodoo said, turning on his heel and walking out of the living room and into his bedroom. After about 10 minutes of waiting or so, Voodoo walked out.

   "Ready Host?" Voodoo asked.

   "Host is ready." Host said, taking his blindfold off. I finally got to see what it looked like under there. There were no eyes, as to be expected. But yet, it still seemed like he could see us. I felt bad for him, once again. I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around him. Host looked confused, then smiled when he 'saw' it was me.

   "Host is sorry, Y/N." Host said, wrapping his own arms around my torso. I smiled.

   "It's okay Host. I forgive you." I said, letting go so Host could help with the ritual.

   "Let's go, Host." Voodoo said, taking Host's hand and leading him to his bedroom. 

   "I'll see you soon Host." I smiled. Host blushed and waved.

Host's POV: Host thinks Y/N is okay with Host now. She is so pretty... Why would Host do that to her? It was wrong and Host felt really bad. But, at least Y/N was okay now. Host would never hurt Y/N on purpose. 

   As Host walked into Voodoo's room, I saw that he had set up all of the stuff. It looked like some sort of satanic ritual. Voodoo pointed to the shrine of sorts and Host pulled out his bandage. Host put the bandage over the shrine and squeezed the blood out of it. It dripped onto Voodoo's shrine and glowed. 

   "You can leave now Host. I have to concentrate and do the ritual." Host nodded and left.

Selena's POV: I was totally worried that Y/N and Host would never talk again. Despite what happened, I still thought that they were meant for each other. But, at least Y/N forgave him. They even hugged! I thought that it was totally cute.

   "Host is back." Kim whispered to me as I was still thinking. I looked up and, sure enough, there was Host. Y/N walked up to him and hugged him. He had his bandage on, only dried blood stains were left on it now. That wouldn't be for too long, I thought.

   "So he is." I said, the slightest tone of disgust in my voice.

   "At least Y/N and Host are back together." Kim whispered. I snorted.

   "I agree. But, if the Host tries something on Y/N, I will tear him apart limb from limb." I spat with the venom in voice.

   "Same." Kim stated simply.

Y/N POV: I was glad me and the Host were back together. But, I would never forget this day... I was afraid that he might do the same thing to me or my friends again. I couldn't be too sure or too careful. I felt the room start to shake.

   "Voodoo must have started the spell." Dark reasoned.

   "If we have to go through this for an hour, I'm screwed. I have a weak stomach." I covered my mouth and ran to my bathroom. I threw up the contents of my stomach, which wasn't much. I felt a hand on my back rubbing. Another two were holding my hair back. I turned around, it was Kim and Selena.

   "Thanks you guys. I'm okay, I promise." I said, right before I turned around to vomit again. Selena chuckled.

   "Sure you're okay." I laughed too. This would be a long hour.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did I say? Two chapters! I hope y'all liked it!