Emo Feelings

Y/N POV: (Forgot to say that the last chapter was the next day.) I won't tell you what happened between me and Host... Wait, yes I will! We made out some more, and then it got a bit more dirty... I promised myself I would only have sex when I got married, so, yeah, I'm still a virgin. Stop thinking so dirty Reader Chan! I told Host about what I had promised myself and he agreed to only take my virginity if we were truly right for each other.

"Hey Y/N! I heard what happened between you and the Host!" Kimberly smirked at me. I hit her on the arm. "OW!"

"Don't say that out loud okay? What if other people are listening?" I said, hushing my voice.

"Too late! You have my interests peaked!" Voodoo said, walking in on us, his snake following close behind. I blushed a lot. "You don't have to be embarrassed. I've seen some things in my lifetime." Voodoo said, making me and Kim laugh.

"Okay... So me and Host may have sort of kind of made out to the point of borderline sex..." I said, looking down.

"Woah! You almost fucked my big brother! Noice!" Voodoo said, laughing as he said so.

"WAIT! YOU ALMOST FUCKED HOST!" Selena screamed, coming in the room. I glared at her, she had gotten the unwanted attention from some other ipliers. Now they would be spreading around that rumor. Oh well, I couldn't hide it forever.

"I'm assuming Fire got in the way?" Ice said meekly, walking up to us.

"Partly because of Fire, the other part is because I'm still a virgin and I don't want to give him my virginity unless we get married." I explained. Ice nodded.

"Makes sense to me. And, for the record, I tried warning Fire that messing with you guys would be an awful idea. Yet, he never ever listens to me, just because he thinks that he knows better. I'm sorry that my brother is a major asshole to you two." I just chuckled.

"It's not your fault that your brother doesn't listen to anybody." It was Ice's turn to laugh.

"Yeah... I'll try to warn him but he doesn't want to listen. Again, I'm sorry Y/N. I guess I'll see you around." Ice smiled to me and walked off. I decided to go off to my room, but I got stopped by somebody, Emo.

"Oh, hi Emo! What are you doing!" I asked, trying to be friendly.

"Just getting a snack before going to seclude myself in my room for the rest of the day. Do you want to come with me?" Emo asked, obviously trying to be nice.

"Uh sure!" I said, trying to be perky, even though I was worried that something might happen. Emo walked into the kitchen and got some Cheeze-Its from the cupboard. We walked back to his room, which consisted of black painted walls, and some different band posters hung up on the walls. My favorite being Panic! At The Disco. Emo sat down on his bed, patting the spot next to him. I took it gladly.

"Do you want to listen to music with me?" Emo asked.

"Yeah okay." I said.

"What do you want to listen to? I got My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, The Killers, and Green Day." I knew my answer before he even finished.

"PANIC!" I said, smiling broadly. Emo looked at me, surprised.

"Do you like Panic!?" Emo asked.

"YES! They're like my favorite!" Emo smiled at me.

"Me too! What song do you want to listen to?" I said my answer immediately.

"Nicotine!" I smiled. Emo smiled back.

"Good choice." He put on the music as we sat back and relaxed, eating cheeze its.

Cross my heart and hope to die
Burn my lungs and curse my eyes
I've lost control and I don't want it back

I'm going numb, I've been hijacked
It's a fucking drag

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you
So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do

Yeah, you're worse than nicotine, nicotine

It's better to burn than to fade away
It's better to leave than to be replaced
I'm losing to you, baby, I'm no match

I'm going numb, I've been hijacked
It's a fucking drag

I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you
So I say damn your kiss and the awful things you do

Yeah, you're worse than nicotine, nicotine

Yeah

Just one more hit and then we're through
'Cause you could never love me back
Cut every tie I have to you
'Cause your love's a fucking drag
But I need it so bad
Your love's a fucking drag
But I need it so bad

Yeah, you're worse than nicotine, nicotine

(Lyrics from azlyrics because I'm too lazy to type up.)

We sang the song together, smiling as we did so. I laughed when we finished.

"Awe man, that was fun!" I said, laughing and stuffing my face with cheeze its.

"Yeah, I guess that was kind of cool..." Emo smiled at me. We turned towards each other. Emo closed his eyes, leaning in a bit.

"Stop! What are you doing?!" I asked frantically. Emo opened his eyes, looking embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, I just thought that maybe we were getting along and that maybe you... Liked me...?"

"I'm sorry Emo... But I'm already dating Host..." Emo looked down sadly.

"It's alright, most people don't like me anyway... You can leave if you want to." I sighed a bit.

"No, Emo, I don't like you like THAT! But, I hope that we can still be friend, right?" Emo looked up at me, smiling.

"Yeah, that would be nice... I'm glad that somebody understands me a bit." I smiled warmly at him.

"Don't worry, I do get you. And if you need anybody to talk to, I'm your gal!" Emo chuckled.

"I'll be sure to talk to you if I need to." Emo said, looking at me, with a little bit of lust in his eyes. I already told him that me and Host were dating... He has to remember that... I hope that he does get it.

"Alright, I'll see you at lunch Emo!" I smiled awkwardly at him. He just waved as I left. Awe man, I hope that he really does get it that I'm dating Host...

Selena's POV: Today was nice... Me and Anti were basically sucking each others' faces off every time that we saw each other. Not that I'm complaining. I just wanted to make sure that the audience knew about that. But the news that Y/N and Host had almost had sex was surprising to me. Y/N was never the one to be like that. She would always take things slow. Maybe, just maybe, this was a totally different Y/N. Like, maybe she's changed a bit.

"Anti?" I asked, looking over to Anti, who was laying on my bed, shirtless.

"Yeah, Selena?" He queried, smiling a bit.

"Do you think that Y/N and Host would ever seclude themselves from us? Like, what if Host gets too controlling?" Anti sighed a bit.

"It wouldn't be THAT big of a surprise, as he tends to do that with me sometimes. But, I don't know, maybe Host has changed a bit." Anti looked like he didn't really believe the words coming out of his own mouth. I sighed to myself.

"Well that helps."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bit of a shorter chapter, but still a chapter. Plz don't sue me for copying the lyrics lol. I was just too bored to type them. And, also, I wanted to thank you guys for over 50 votes and almost 400 reads! That's insane! I love you guys!