More Septics

Y/N POV: "So now he can get into your dreams?!" Dark asked, obviously distressed about the whole situation.

"Yeah! And he promised to keep me and Host safe if I went to him. But I am NOT abandoning my new family!" Dark smiled.

"And I would hope that the rest of the family feels the same way too!" Most people smiled at this statement while a couple of people shifted uncomfortably in their seats.

"How can we get Wilford out of their dreams?" Dark asked Voodoo.

"I'm afraid that I can't help this time. I don't know any spells that would work on dreams, let alone human minds." I shrugged a bit.

"Then I guess that we just have to be open with the fact that Wilford might try to get into our dreams." Dark nodded.

"And! If he does get into one of your guys' minds, whatever he tells you what he will do for you, don't believe him. He always lies to get what he wants. Like, I will protect you if you give me the key to the mansion or something." Some of the ipliers nodded.

"I don't want somebody in my mind! They would see some shit." Kimberly said, smirking a bit as she did. Me and Selena laughed.

"Wilford would have no chance of survival if he did make it in Kim's mind." Me and Selena laughed harder. Host looked a little bit confused.

"What would Wilford see in Kim's mind?" Host tilted his head, obviously confused. I blushed a bit at how cute it was when he was totally clueless.

"Some shit that would freak the fuck out of any one of you guys." Kimberly answered, still obviously being vague for a reason.

"This is why I like her." Dark chuckled and put his arm around Kimberly. Kim blushed a bit as he did so. Of course, Dark didn't miss the blush and smirked at Kim.

"How about you two can get a room later when we're not around." Doctor said, groaning. Dark glared a bit at him, but he realized that Doc was kind of right about the whole Dark and Kim situation. Dark nodded a bit before letting go of Kim's shoulder.

"So there really isn't anything that you can do about Wil?" Dark asked, looking at Voodoo. Voodoo just shook his head quickly. Dark groaned a little.

"Who would be more prone to getting the dreams?" Dark asked Voodoo.

"Probably the girls, but that doesn't mean that he can't get into our minds either." Voodoo answered a-matter-of-factly.

"Do you hear that guys? If Wilford tries to get into your guys' dreams/heads, just ignore everything that he offers." This time, every single iplier nodded. Dark nodded a bit himself.

"Good. Now, remember these words, Wilford lies to get what he wants." All of us nodded. "Alright, you guys, you're dismissed." All of the ipliers got up, Anti moved towards Dark.

3rd POV

"Dark, I gotta tell you something." Dark looked towards Anti.

"What is it Anti?" Anti shuffled a bit awkwardly.

"Now that this thing with Wilford is going on... A couple of my siblings are coming over..." Dark's eyes widened.

"Awe come on Anti, why didn't you tell me sooner?" Anti shrugged a bit.

"Because I just got the call that they will be here tonight."

"UGH! Okay okay, fine... Who's coming?" Anti shifted a bit.

"Jacksepticglitch, Bingsepticeye, and Lightsepticeye..." Dark groaned again.

"I'm okay with JackGlitch, but Bing and LSE? Really?" Dark questioned.

"I'm sorry Dark, but they're my family and I can't just leave them behind at the beginning of this war." Dark rolled his eyes.

"Anti, it's not even a war, Wilford is all alone, and-" Dark started, but Anti interrupted.

"And all powerful. He can get to any of us at any time that he wants to! We need to keep each other safe, and, what would it hurt to have a couple more reinforcements?" Dark seemed to think a bit about Anti's offer.

"Alright, fine. BUT! If anything starts to get out of hand, I will NOT hesitate to throw out Bing or LSE! Got that Anti?" Anti nodded, starting to sweat a bit at the thought of his brothers getting hurt.

"Got it."

Selena's POV: I was starting to get worried, Anti hadn't been back for a while and I was starting to worry a bunch. All of a sudden, Anti walked into our room. I ran up to him.

"Anti, what happened? You look paler than usual." I looked a bit at him, a little bit skeptical.

"Some of my brothers are gonna stay with us from now on. They're coming tonight, and Dark doesn't like a couple of them..." I looked a bit confused.

"Why wouldn't Dark like them?" Anti sighed a bit.

"There are some problems that Dark had with them." I decided not to press on after Anti said that.

"How many are there?" I asked, hoping it wasn't too many of them. I could barely handle how many ipliers there were.

"Three." Anti said simply. I inwardly sighed. So it wasn't too many, good.

"What are there names?" Anti smiled a bit.

"Jacksepticglitch, Bingsepticeye, and Lightsepticeye." I nodded a little to show that I was listening. "Jacksepticglitch is the youngest, he's only six. Then Bing is the middle child, then LSE is the oldest of the three. I'm the oldest of all of my brothers, obviously." I smiled a little. I was an only child, so I didn't really understand what it was like to have siblings. Well, I did a little bit... Y/N and Kimberly were like my sisters. In fact, I often said that they were my actual sisters. Of course, people never believed me, since we didn't even look related.

"Are they nice?" Anti chuckled.

"They're nicer than all of the ipliers combined. LSE is an angel, Bing doesn't like trouble, and JackGlitch is too young and innocent to cause any real trouble." I smiled at Anti's description of them.

"They sound really nice." Anti nodded.

"That's kind of the idea."

-------------------------------------TIME SKIP--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y/N POV: It was 6 at night and we were just about to start eating dinner when we heard the doorbell ring.

"Host thinks LSE, Bing, and JackGlitch are here." Host said, looking at the door. I nodded nervously.

"Then let's go meet them..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! I updated! Sorry that I went on hiatus for a little, and this week won't be much better. I will try to update again tonight but no promises. Tomorrow I have to babysit all day, but Thursday and Friday should be free days! Oh, and happy late Fourth of July if y'all celebrate that. Lol. But, for real guys, 1.6 thousand reads! I didn't even do anything this past week and got over 500 reads! You guys are 10000000% awesome! I hope that you guys liked this new chapter! I will try to update again.