Honeymoon

WARNING!: SMUT!!! I'm not gonna get too descriptive cause that would be awkward XD

Y/N POV: Host teleported us to a secluded island in Hawaii.

   "Host... It's beautiful!" Host smiled.  

   "Not as beautiful as you, Y/N." I blushed at the comment.

   "Let's go!" I cheered a ran inside, Host following closely. He set our stuff down when we got inside. It was amazing. A two story house that was made of wood and had a giant glass window on each floor. We both gazed in amazement at the big house.

   "Ready to go upstairs?" I blushed at Host's question. I had to tell him something first.

   "Yeah! But, before we do, I know that you already know that I'm a virgin, right?" Host nodded. "So, I want you to be careful and patient with me... Okay?" Host smiled softly.

   "Host would not dream of hurting you, Y/N." I smiled and nodded.

   "Okay... I'm ready..." Host smirked and grabbed me bridal style, taking me upstairs to a beautiful and huge bedroom. I gasped. "This is beautiful!" Host smiled.

   "Host knew you would like it!" He put me down carefully on the bed and sat next to me.

   "Ready when you are." I blushed. Host turned towards me and took off my shirt slowly. I did the same with his trench coat and undershirt. Host blushed when he saw my bra. He massaged my boobs a little before taking off my bra and massaging some more. I moaned a bit in pleasure as he took my pants off. I did the same for him and now we were only in our underwear. I blushed as Host took off his underwear to reveal his huge member. 

   "Ready?" Host asked. I nodded nervously. He slid off my panties and we were both in the nude. "You look stunning." Host mumbled, biting my sweet spot and making marks on my neck. I moaned a little and put my hands on his chest. He teased my entrance a little before making sure it was okay. I nodded and he thrusted in my entrance. I moaned as I felt his member inside me. He kept going in and out of my G-Spot, I cried out a little as this was my first time. Soon, pain turned to pleasure as he went a little faster. 

   "Faster!" I commanded. Host obliged and went faster in and out. The pleasure was a lot, after a little longer, I came close. "Host, I'm gonna!" Host shushed me.

   "Sh, Host is too." He went faster and faster and finally my orgasm took over.

   "AAAHHHH!!! HOST!!!" I screamed as we both came inside each other. Host pulled out and I fell in the bed next to him.

   "That was nice." Host said softly, playing with my hair a little. I chuckled.

   "Not bad for a first time." I smiled. 

   "Host thinks so too." Host smiled and continued to play with my hair.

   "Goodnight Host." I smiled, my life was finally A-Okay.

   "Goodnight, Y/N" I fell asleep in the arms of the one that I had come to love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=] Well there ya go... My awkward ass smut... BUT THAT'S THE END OF THE STORY!!!! I'M GONNA CRY!!! This was so fun to make and I'm glad that y'all liked it! I mean, when I started I thought I would be lucky if this got 500 reads... BUT 3K AND ALMOST 300 VOTES!!! WTF!!! But, this might not be the end.... BECAUSE I'M GIVING YOU GUYS THE CHOICE OF MY NEXT STORY! WILL IT BE... 

Host X Reader (The sequel to Sight)

Lightiplier X Reader

Wolfiplier X Teen Reader OR

Host X Child! Reader 

So if y'all are interested in any other ones other than the sequel, it doesn't mean I won't write the sequel. Like if you guys want the X Child, I can write that and do the sequel after that! But... This is the end of SIGHT! I hope you guys enjoyed! (Even if u don't usually comment, plz do to help me!)