He's Back

Kim's POV: What I saw shocked me. Host and Y/N playing hide and seek? (Anticlimactic much?) But Y/N is 23... That's just weird and wrong on so many levels.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" I asked suspiciously. She just turned towards me slowly and smiled.

"Y/N is just playing with the Host." Host answered for her.

"NO! That's not Y/N! You let her go!" I yelled, running towards him.

"Stop." Host said simply. I did, for some weird reason.

"What are you doing to her?" I asked, still under some sort of trance.

"What? Is it wrong that Y/N just wants to play with Host?" He smirked at me.

"Bullshit." I said, venom dripping from my voice.

"Watch your tone. Actually... How about you just hold your tongue." I tried to speak but I found myself not being able to. It was like Host had hypnotized me. Wait... Is that what he did you Y/N?

"Host, come on, let's just talk about this..." Anti said slowly, walking up to the Host even slower.

"Can't you just let Host be happy for once?" Host asked, distress in his voice.

"Host... Y/N likes you... But this is not the way to get her to do what you want her to. She's her own person, not some giant meat doll that you can play with. You need to stop playing God in her life. She has her own life to live, and she chose to live it with you. Isn't that enough?" Anti asked, obviously his words had had some effect.

"But Y/N did not want to listen to Host. Host said that he just wanted her to stay down here with Host. But she didn't listen. So Host did what was best for her." Host said, the distress still in his voice. But now he seemed to think that he could do whatever he wanted with Y/N.

"How about you just let Y/N and Kim out from the hypnotism, and we can just sit and talk about this?" Anti had his hands spread out, as if he had done this before. Anti was pretty good, I had to admit, but I'm not sure that it was good enough.

Selena's POV: It took every ounce of my strength to not make a bee line towards Host and punch out his lights. And even if I did do that, he probably would have taken me out easily. From what I've heard, he was the strongest of the ipliers. That put the four of us at a real disadvantage.

"Please Host! Don't do this to Y/N and Kim. Let's just sit and talk about it..." I said, carefully. Host turned to me.

"This is just between Anti and Host! SHUT UP!" Host yelled at me, I felt as though I couldn't talk anymore.

"Host, you know what I said before. I said not to mess with these girls. Please just stop and we can talk about this." Dark said. Host glared at him.

"Host just wanted to play with Y/N. And the rest of you just wanted to butt in and ruin my day. This is what you always do to Host! None of Host's brothers understand what Host goes through! And every time something good happens to Host, Host's family ruins it!" Host yelled.

   "Look buddy, I understand..." Anti started.

   "No you don't! You will never understand what happens to Host because everybody love you! Who could like a freak like the Host!" Host said, bloody tears streaming to his trench coat.

   "But Y/N likes you Host. You just have to let her and the others go. If you don't, she probably won't like you anymore. I'm sorry, Host, but this is your only chance." Dark said. He looked sad, like he really wanted this to end but it was hard for him to see his brother like this. Host fell to the ground, crying. I felt myself be real eased from the hypnosis, and I think Kim and Y/N were too.

Y/N POV: As soon as I felt myself get released from the hypnosis, I ran upstairs, my tears making my makeup blotch up and make my face look blackish. Selena and Kimberly followed.

   "Y/N, are you okay?" Selena asked. I turned around angrily.

   "NO!!! I AM MOST CERTAINLY NOT OKAY! HOST JUST HYPNOTIZED ME AND THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY!!! HE DID THAT TO YOU GUYS TOO! IM SO DONE!" I screamed, so loud that I think those in the Lab heard me. I ran away to my room, sobbing. Selena and Kim thought that it was best to leave me alone, so they did.

SAD TIME SKIP----------------------------------------------------------------------------

   I had been sitting alone for hours. The others had come up to the mansion, but Host didn't bother me. I just sat on my bed in the corner of the room, keeping my head down. The others had tried to get me to eat but I wouldn't.

   "So... I'm assuming things didn't go over well with my big brother?" I heard an odd voice ask me. I gasped.

   "What do you want, Wilford?" I growled at him.

   "Now, don't be like that. I just want to offer you something." Wilford pulled out a pink rose and placed it on my bed. "Host doesn't deserve you. He would hurt you, like today. Now I, on the other hand, would treat you like a queen! You could rule with me, and get rid of the ipliers. Your friends could come too." I glared at him.

   "And how do I know that this isn't some kind of trick?" Wilford laughed.

   "Well then I guess that you'll just have to trust me then right?" He chuckled.

   "Yeah, I don't think that's possible." Wilford glared at me.

   "You just made a big mistake. This was your only chance to leave here... And yet you still ruin it. You really are an idiot." He snapped his fingers and disappeared into a puff of pink smoke. The rose turned black and out came hundreds of tiny spiders. I screamed.

   "Y/N!!!! What's wrong?!?!" Dark asked, running up the steps to my room. I started shaking and crying. Dark picked me up and got me off of my bed, using his demon powers to get rid of all of the spiders.

   "W-Wilford was here. And he told me that I should join him in getting rid of you guys. When I repeatedly said no, he turned my rose that he gave me into hundreds of spiders." Dark looked shocked.

   "That SOB." Dark whispered. "Come on, let's get you some warm tea and we can tell the others."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! I updated! I hope you enjoyed! I think that I'll update again today! And thank y'all so much for almost 600 reads! That means SO much to me! I hope you guys enjoyed! Stay awesome!