Sisters Forever

Y/N POV: "Who are they?" I asked, nervous to know the answer as everybody seemed to be super nervous. Everybody looked at me, their mouths still open. 

   "That's who all of us were created from! The original vessels." Dark explained. I looked shocked.

   "That's who you guys were made from?!" Me, Selena, and Kimberly all looked shocked.

   "Yup." Anti answered us simply. Selena ran up to the screen next to Anti. Anti hugged her close. 

   "What's gonna happen?" I was scared. Host hugged me close as well.

   "Host does not know, Y/N..." Wilford cackled.

   "WHO NEEDS YOU, HOST?!" Wilford said, happily and yet angry at the same time. Host groaned a bit. Wilford, of course, didn't apologize for the volume of his voice. He just laughed some more.

   "What did you do to them?" Wolf growled, literally. Wilford smiled evilly.

   "Thank you for asking, mutt." Wolf growled at the nickname. "Well, after Host and Y/N left, so rudely, if I may add, I decided that I didn't need Host. I just need more people like VSP. And then I realized, what if I could get Mark and Jack and make them create more VSP's? So, me and VSP kidnapped both Mark and Jack and force them to make more." One of them, who I assumed was Jack, yelled to us.

   "Don't give up, Anti!!! I trust you guys!" Jack yelled at the screen. One of the VSP's slapped Jack hard.

   "Shut it you fool!" He bellowed. Jack cried out in pain.

   "LEAVE HIM THE FOOK ALONE!" Anti's Irish came out.

   "Oh we don't have to. As long as these two keep making more VSP's, we don't need to bargain with you idiots anymore." Wilford cackled again. I growled under my breath. It might not have been that loud, but it was enough to get Wilford's attention. His eyes widened when he saw my septic eye.

   "Y/N... Did Anti fuck you or something and claim you? HAHAHA. But for real, you look like a fucking idiot! Those scars seem to only enhance that!" I looked down, starting to cry. Host growled and looked back up to the screen.

   "Listen you fuck fag! Y/N is beautiful any way that she looks, as long as she still has her heart, Host does not give a fuck about how she looks!" Host was smashing his finger in Wilford's face on the screen now. Wilford looked taken aback, but regained his composure.

   "No matter how strong you are, Host, we've already won. You've got 24 hours." And with that, the screen faded slowly back to the TV show we were watching before. My jaw dropped as I cried a bit more prominently. Host grabbed me and hugged me tight. I realized that his trench coat had a hole where I was crying. I touched my eye and realized that it was oozing acid that didn't hurt me. I jumped back, scared at this new found power.

   "I'm sorry, Host... I'm a mess." I cried into my hands and let the acid fall anywhere it pleased. Everyone seemed just as shocked as I was. Anti grabbed my shoulders.

   "Y/N!!! We could both use our eyes to fill the acid tank we have for the battle!!!" I looked up, still crying.

   "What?" Anti started laughing like a maniac.

   "Okay! So me and Dark have been working on something for a while, like right after we knew that this would be a big thing! We have a HUGE tank in the basement filled with acid, but it isn't filled all of the way! You could help me! Then we can fill the acid proof guns that Dark made! VSP is a science creation, right?" I nodded a little.

   "PERFECT! We knew that Wilford was prone to acid, but since VSP was made in a lab, most likely he would be VERY prone to it! The other VSP's would be too, since they're clones of the original!" I looked up again at Anti, no more tears falling.

   "We have 24 hours... WE NEED TO FINISH THIS!" Anti and Dark nodded enthusiastically before running with me to the basement. Anti stopped and ran back up.

   "Everybody else! Get every one of your weapons ready and sharpened, we'll need everything we can get!"Everybody nodded and headed off to their rooms. Anti ran back down, following me and Dark to the basement.

   "What do I do?" I was ready for action.

   "Cry your heart out!" Dark smiled happily.

   "What?!" Anti punched me.

   "OW! THAT DIDN'T MAKE ME CRY THAT JUST HURTS!" I yelled angrily.

   "Sorry... Just think about how if we don't do this, you and Host can't get married..." I looked taken aback... Then my emotions kicked in, I cried my heart out into a giant bucket filled with septic acid. 

   "GOOD! Now think about how you and your friends can never have a good life if you don't do this!" Dark yelled, loving this. I sobbed at the thought of never walking down the isle, never having children, never getting to be there for my friends' wedding, never seeing my mother again, and how my mother would be tortured by Wilford if I didn't save her. I sobbed loudly, making more and more tears fall. This went on for an hour, before I didn't have any more tears. 

   "Take this." Dark handed me and Anti a water bottle. We both drank and started the cycle again. After around 12 hours of on and off, the tank was full, and I was exhausted. 

   "Go to Host, get some rest, and we'll wake you up later, okay?" Anti questioned. I nodded and headed upstairs. I ran into Kim and Selena, wanting to see them first. Kim had something behind her back. 

   "What's that?" Selena and Kim looked at each other. Selena nodded to Kim and Kim took out a wrapped present. "What's this?" I was shocked.

   "Your early birthday present... We know your birthday's in a week but... You know..." I understood what she meant and took the gift, it was heavier than I thought it would be.

   "Well... Open it!" Kim encouraged. I opened it and found a huge bladed knife. It was the same one that I found a couple of months ago at the mall that I liked... I know I'm weird, don't remind me, Reader Chan! Selena and Kim took out the same knife.

   "We had to get a couple for ourselves, of course!" Selena said, laughing. I looked at the handle of the knife and saw the engraving, Sisters Forever. I teared up and hugged the two close.

   "Thank you!" They smiled.

   "Should we practice for tomorrow?" Kim asked. The more that I though about it, the more it made sense. I nodded. 

   "STAB! SLICE! CUT! JAB! BLOCK!" The same five words drilled into my head as we practiced for a few hours, on each other as well. I told the girls that they didn't have to take it easy on me, as there would be no mercy tomorrow. They nodded and continued to jab and slice at me. After around five hours of practice, I told them that we should get some sleep. We all hugged and said our goodbyes, before heading to our rooms. 

   When I got down to the Lab, Host was waiting for me. He looked extremely nervous. I had a questioning look on my face. Host smiled a bit and said hi to me. 

   "Hey... You okay, Host?" I was nervous. He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck.

   "Y/N... Host is sorry for dragging you into this mess... This is all Host's fault... If he didn't bring you here, the world wouldn't be in trouble... But Host is glad he did because you are the most beautiful, kind, caring, and pretty human he has ever met. Host does not know how such an amazing human could open his heart in such a magnificent way... Therefore..." Host got down on one knee, bringing out a ring from his trench coat... I gasped and covered my mouth.

   "Y/N M/N L/N, will you marry Host?" I couldn't get a word out so I just nodded my head rapidly. Host smiled and put the ring on my ring finger, I pulled him in for a kiss. After that heartwarming kiss, we lied down in bed. I couldn't be more happy.

   "I love you so much, Host, never forget that." Host smiled.

   "Host loves you to the moon and back." He kissed my forehead before we fell asleep, not knowing this might be the last peaceful moment that we would get together.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! HOST PROPOSED!!! But sadly... There will only be 2 or 3 more chapters... *cries* If I haven't said it enough, THANK  YOU FOR THIS AMAZING EXPERIENCE! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FUCKING MUCH!

Sightजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें