The Battle and Death

Y/N POV: "WAKE UP!!!" I heard Selena screaming at me. I yelped and fell out of the bed. Host groaned as he woke up. "Sorry, Y/N! But... Wilford's coming! We can see him in the distance!!!" My stomach dropped. 

   "Host! Wilford's here!" Host looked alarmed as I said that. I felt my tears well up in my eyes. Host, my new fiance, and I would have to fight for our lives right after he proposed... 

   "Y/N... What's that ring?" Kim asked. Selena's eyes widened as she looked down and saw it.

   "Y/N..." Selena realized what it meant.

   "I'm so sorry..." Kim said. I let the tears fall and I nodded.

   "It's fine. Host, get your knives, okay?" Host nodded and grabbed his daggers. I grabbed the sheath with the knife I got yesterday and put it on my jeans. 

   "Ready?" Kim asked. I shook my head.

   "As ready as I'll ever be..." We ran upstairs where all of the ipliers and septiceyes were getting their weapons ready. 

   "Anti...? Where will I go?" I heard JackGlitch ask meekly. Anti looked sad.

   "After talking about it with LSE, we decided that you could wait back here... If things go wrong, LSE will come back and take you somewhere safe. Alright?" JackGlitch nodded with tears in his eyes.

   "Alright big bro." Anti hugged JG tightly. 

   "I'll always love you." Anti mumbled. I cried as I saw all the beautiful moments that were happening between the ipliers and septiceyes. Host turned me around, kissing me deeply.

   "Host loves you, Y/N." Host mumbled. I nodded.

   "I love you too." We stopped the kiss to see Dark and Kim, and Anti and Selena kissing too. I cried a little bit more at the thought that we might not have a chance. I looked out the window, seeing Wilford so close with at least 50 other VSP's. I could tell which one was the original because he was marching right next to Wilford. 

   "Alright everybody. I just wanted to say that it has been an honor to be your brother. Take these." Dark said, passing out an acid gun to everyone. "Use these first, your weapons are your backup." Everybody nodded. "I'm glad to have such an amazing family." I nodded.

   I'm ready, I thought.

Selena's POV: I'm ready.

Kim's POV: I'm ready.

Dark's POV: I'm ready.

Anti's POV: I'm ready. 

Light's POV: I'm ready.

LSE's POV: I'm ready.

Wolf's POV: I'm ready.

Kitty's POV: I'm ready.

Google's POV: I'm ready.

Bing's POV: I'm ready.

JackGlitch's POV: I'm ready.

Doctor's POV: I'm ready.

Punk's POV: I'm ready.

Emo's POV: I'm ready. 

Voodoo's POV: I'm ready.

Host's POV: Host is ready. "Let's do this!" Host yelled. We all yelled, it hurt Host's ears, but it didn't matter. We ran outside, ready for the battle.

Y/N POV: My stomach was treating me like a bitch, but I was ready. When we ran outside, Wilford was waiting for us.

   "Wow... I thought you guys would be cowards and hide inside, I guess not. Oh well, time to die." All of the VSP's and Wilford charged at us. 

   "It's been an honor." I said, before running in first, Selena and Kim following closely. We took out our guns and shot the acid at the first 'brave' VSP's to attack us. It only took two good head shots to kill them is what I figured out. I looked around a bit and saw that the others were having some success as well. I heard Wilford somewhere close by. I turned around and shot a VSP that was ready to attack me. I turned again and saw Wilford stalking Selena close behind. 

   "SELENA!!!!" I screamed... It was too late. Wilford took out his gun and shot. But thanks to me getting her attention, it missed her head and went to her shoulder. She screamed and fell. "SELENAAAAA!!!!" Kim turned around and saw what happened. I looked and nodded to her. We both double teamed Wilford, taking out our Sisters Forever knives and stabbing him multiple times, not in vital places though. Wilford yelled in rage and disappeared in a puff of pink smoke. I fell to Selena's side.

   "Selena? SELENA!!!" She was bleeding out fast. "LIGHT!" I screamed, he appeared at my side. He looked down.

   "Oh my god." He said.

   "HEAL HER! I CAN'T LOSE HER NOW!" I screamed. Something grabbed me and pulled me back. I saw a VSP clone ready to stab me. I couldn't reach my gun, knowing I was done for. That was until I heard a scream rip out from the VSP clone and he fell to the ground. I turned and saw Host with his acid gun dripping. 

   "Nobody hurts Host's fiance." Host growled. I smiled and thanked him before running back to Selena to see Light shaking his head at me.

   "I'm sorry..." 

   "WHAT?! YOU COULDN'T SAVE HER WHEN YOU COULD SAVE ME WHEN I WAS VIRTUALLY DEAD?!?!" Light looked down and shook his head.

   "She lost too much blood. I'm sorry, Y/N, but we have to keep fighting... For Selena." He flashed away. I turned back to Selena, eyes wide.

   "Selena? Please wake up!!!" I yelled. She didn't even stir. I held her body close as I cried. Kim covered me as I grieved.

   "Y/N!!!! WE HAVE TO KEEP FIGHTING!" Kim yelled at the top of her lungs. I just ignored her and cried my acidic tears. They fell on her wounded shoulder. I kept crying for a few minutes. I then felt something unbelievable, Selena moved and groaned. I jumped.

   "SELENA?!" She groaned.

   "What happened?" She asked weakly.

   "Wilford shot you. You were dead... I think my septic tears revived you somehow?" She smiled a bit. 

   "It doesn't feel like I've been shot, I feel fine." She got up, not even seeming to feel the wound in her shoulder.

   "Did my acid tears heal and give you strength?" I was shocked. I heard grumbling behind me and took a quick couple of shots at the clone behind me, without even thinking. Selena just smiled and nodded a little. 

   "Let's get back out there." She said before running to Kim who was being double teamed by some VSP clones. Me and Selena both jumped on one and stabbed it. They both fell to the ground, screaming. Kim thanked us and we went to go help Kitty who was on the ground, bleeding, a VSP hovering with a knife above him. We all got down on one knee, aimed, and shot once, killing it instantly. Kitty stirred and thanked us, before LSE came and took him back to the house.

   "This is going well." Kim answered.

   "Not as well as you might think..." I said, shocked as I saw Dark fighting Wil, he seemed to be losing. 

   "LIGHT!!!!" Selena screamed. He came to us and we pointed to Dark. 

   "Nobody touches my big bro." Light growled before flipping out his angel blade. "EXCEPT ME!" He screamed before running and attacking Wil with Dark. I nodded before we went to help some others. This wasn't going to end soon, and I knew it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOH! Part one of the battle! Hope y'all are ready for part two to be up later today! It WILL be up, trust me!