VirusSepticPlier

Y/N POV: There wasn't much to say about VirusSepticPlier... I had figured out his name. He was basically a lab experiment gone wrong... They were two people at one point, Virussepticeye and Virusiplier. They were both just 'born' not even a year ago. But, once a couple of human scientists got their hands on them, it was already too late for them to be saved. VSP had told me their backstory... I feel that it's only right if I share that part of this story with you.

"Why are you doing this?" I growled, they had tied me down to a chair. I struggled to get comfortable.

"Well... We hate humans... So we think that it's time to return the favor." VSP chuckled.

"No, I mean why do you hate humans so much that you're totally willing to side with Wilford?! He isn't a good person! He just wants to hurt people and rule the world, whatever the cost!" VSP rounded at me, snarling.

"Wilford promised us that if we helped him, we would get to rule the world next to him! All we had to do was break down that damn defense that you idiots put up!" I flinched as they growled at me.

"Wilford lies." I simply said, extremely quiet. VSP laughed.

"Are the rest of our brothers better than him? Because we have a feeling that we would be rejected as soon as we go to talk with our brothers! Wilford would not lie to us." VSP was obviously blinded by what they wanted.

"Okay, I get it, you seem to be one minded. But, tell me why you want this."

"Hm... That seems fair. Alright... Where do we begin? Ah yes... When we were born. We were both born at the same time, making us basically twins. But, we were born in the human world, not Raspy Hill like all of the other ipliers and septiceyes. So, when we didn't know what to do, a couple of scientists took it upon themselves to experiment on us.

"We were brought to their lab against our will. They tested awful experiments on us. After a couple of months, the scientists thought that they should make the ultimate experiment out of us, VirusSepticPlier. It was painful and awful. Our faces literally melted together, our bodies made into one, our brains taken apart and mixed with each others so that we could think as one, and talk as one.

"We were weak at first, barely able to think, but we were alive, which was all that the scientists cared about. After a few more months of getting used to the new body, we were eventually two people thinking and acting as one, like the scientists wanted. But, unfortunately for them, we got stronger than the scientists had hoped. We had gotten loose, breaking free from our shackles and we killed those disgusting humans.

"Enraged at how society was, we swore our lives to Wilford in order to watch it crumble. And this is just the first stage. Once we get Host to cooperate, it's all over for the other ipliers and septiceyes." VSP cackled. Did I mention that when they talk, you could hear the individuality in each of their voices? It's like two people saying the exact same thing at the exact same time.

"But, if you only wanted the Host, why did you take me?" I asked, wary of what answer I might get. VSP got close to me and knelt down right in front of my face.

"Well, you're the bargaining chip of course. The only way for the Host to cooperate is to threaten the life of his sweet girlfriend." VSP's eyes softened. "It's a shame... You really were quite pretty." VSP backed away and went to a table next to them. They opened a box on the table. I whimpered when I saw the contents. Torturing tools.

"Now... Where should we start?"

Host's POV: After Host had passed out, Wilford had taken him to another room, away from Y/N. Host woke up a little while later, to the screaming of Y/N in the other room.

"Y/N!!!!!" Host yelled for her. She didn't answer, just screamed louder.

"Finally awake are you, brother? That took over an hour." Wilford stepped into view. Host growled at Wilford. "Now now Host, play nice, and maybe you'll get to see your precious Y/N later today." Host's eyes widened at the thought of Y/N, obviously getting tortured by VSP.

"LET HER GO! HOST WILL DO ANYTHING!" Host groaned at the sound of his own loud voice. Wilford smirked.

"That's a good place to start. Now, Host, you and I both know how this war was gonna end. You guys obviously had more defenses and more people working with you. But, you're the strongest. And, now that I have you, I can basically strut into the mansion and take over the world. Just like that. But, the only way for me to do that is if you cooperate with me. And, Y/N is just sitting in that room right next to us, probably on the brink of death. Do you hear her screams, Host? I want you to really listen to them." Wilford went quiet for a little bit.

"HOST!!! DON'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING HE SAYS!" Host hear Y/N scream.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH!" VSP growled, the sound of a knife being taken out of a sheath was heard before Y/N started screaming again.

"Y/N!!!!!!" It was too late though, Y/N was in too much pain to answer Host.

"Hear that, Host? Your poor poor Y/N is being tortured in there, without you to help her. All you have to do is say yes to working with us in taking over the world, then we can heal her and keep her safe here. So, what do ya say, Host?" Host growled, but Host didn't want Y/N to suffer anymore. Host can't help Wilford, but Y/N is in so much pain... Host had an idea.

"Wilford will take us back to Raspy Hill, without hurting Y/N anymore. Wilford will leave us alone for the time being... You need to let both of us go, then pretend that this conversation never happened." Wilford growled and tried covering his ears, it was too late though. "You will take both of us to Raspy Hill, okay?" Wilford let go of his ears and nodded, acting totally under Host's control. Host could do anything right now, but Host just wants to keep Y/N safe for now.

"VSP!!!!!" Wilford shouted, Host groaned again. The sound of cutting stopped.

"Yeah Wil?"

"Tell him to come here." My eyes got dark, Host was ready.

"Come here! Now!" Host could hear VSP grumbling.

"What? Did you reach an agreement." They looked over at me.

"Let Y/N go or so help Host he will tear the both of you apart for good." Host growled. VSP seemed to be under control too. VSP nodded. "Good, now bring her here." VSP went back into the room and took Y/N out of her chair, carrying her to us.

"Here you go." VSP said monotonously.

"Good, now put her down gently. Then untie Host." Wilford walked over to Host and untied his hands. Once Host was free, Host attacked and knocked out both Wilford and VSP.

"That's what you get for hurting Y/N." Host twisted VSP's hand until it broke.

"And this is what you get for trying to hurt your own family." Host then stomped on Wilford's leg.

TIME SKIP!!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim's POV: It had been a few hours since the investigation but there was still nothing we could think of. I was loosing hope.

"It's okay Kim, we'll find them." Dark assured me. All of a sudden, a bright flash of light came, and Host and Y/N teleported into the room.

"Y/N!!!" I yelled. All of the ipliers and septiceyes heard and ran over to us. I looked at Y/N, she looked so close to death. "Y/N? What happened?" She was cut, bruised, and had a ton of broken bones.

"Host will explain after Light heals her!" Light ran up and grabbed Y/N, carrying her to his room.

"LEAVE! All of you! I need to concentrate to heal Y/N! She will be fine, but she's close to death... LEAVE!" Light bellowed. We all ran out. What happened, Y/N?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOH! Two long chapters in one day! I hope you enjoy! VirusSepticPlier! There ya go! (Don't worry you won't die Reader Chan!)