Investigating

Y/N POV: Awe man... What happened last night? I thought to myself. Of course, I had remembered what happened but... Why did I feel so shitty? I woke up with a pounding headache, thanks hangover, and I also had a sensitive eye... I think I got a black eye. *Gasp* WILFORD! I sat up quickly, which was a mistake. I ran to a bathroom nearby, and I'm sure you can guess what happened.

   "How's that hangover treating ya, Y/N?" Wilford asked, smirking. I didn't really listen, just threw up some more. I heard Wilford laughing as he sat down next to me. "This is why I don't drink. I can't ever take the hangovers. But you... You seem to think that you have everything figured out for you, don't you?" I groaned after I finished puking.

   "Why?" Was all I could muster.

   "You're gonna have to be more specific, honey." Wilford chuckled.

   "Don't make me ask again." I replied, my voice raspy and dead sounding.

   "Why did I take you?" I nodded. "Well, I made some new friends that helped me get passed your 'defenses,' so I used that to my advantage." I looked surprised.

   "Who?" Wilford just smiled at me evilly.

   "You will get to meet them soon enough, during lunch." I nodded a little, trying to be calm. Then I remembered Host.

   "Where's Host?!" I asked urgently, snapping my head up, my second mistake. I threw up the rest of the contents of my stomach.

   "Downstairs." Was all Wilford simply said before getting up and heading to the door. "When you're done with your... business, you can come down." Was all he said before walking out. I sat on the floor for another good ten minutes, making sure that I was done puking, before getting up and heading downstairs, slowly of course. I heard screaming, Host.

   "HOST!!!!!!" I yelled loudly, running up to his beaten and bruised body in the middle of the room. Nobody was around, as far as I could tell, so I sat down next to him.

   "Y/N?" Host groaned quietly.

   "Yeah, it's me buddy. What happened?" I cried into his trench coat. (Just pretend Wilford made Host put it back on xD)

   "Them." Was all Host could say before passing out. He was pointing behind me. Before I could look around, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I yelped as the arms pulled me away from the Host. I looked up to find a horrifying face grinning back at me. I tried to scream but one of the hands covered my mouth.

   "Hello." They said at the same time. Tears fell out of my eyes as I sobbed quietly. They smiled softly, wiping away my tears. "Shhhh. Don't be afraid. We aren't that scary are we?" They seemed to always talk at the same time like one person, but referred to themselves as two people. 

   They seemed to have two faces melded together. The hair was split in the middle, the right side green and the left red. They wore a blue shirt that had a glowing VSP on it. They looked like a mixture between the glitches and the IRLs. I whimpered as I looked at them again. They frowned.

   "So we do scare you that much?" I nodded and whimpered some more. They smiled, showing all sharp teeth, "Good."

Selena's POV: I was freaking out, Y/N and the Host were gone. I told Dark immediately and he figured that Wilford had somehow got through the defenses and took them away. As he asked Voodoo if this was possible, Voodoo said that if somebody was strong enough to get through the defenses, maybe. But he also said that the person who let Wilford in would have to have some type of glitching or IRL that would have let him in. Dark immediately went to Glitch, JackGlitch, Google, and Bing to see who was the culprit.