Jealousy

Y/N POV: Me, Host, LSE, JackGlitch, and Bing walked to the dining hall. I opened the giant doors and waved my hand, allowing the four to go in before I did. They obliged, but not happily. As soon as the five of us walked in, everything went dead silent. Anti was the first one to get up from his chair and greet his brothers.

   "Hey guys! Hi JackGlitch!" Anti seemed to favor JackGlitch from the others. JackGlitch smiled at his brother's sudden affection. He got an evil grin on his face.

   "Anti! Why didn't you tell me that you had a girlfriend?!" Anti looked taken aback, blushing madly.

   "Well.... Uh.... Alright! Who told?!" Anti asked, standing up quickly. We all looked in different directions. Host looked the most guilty. Unfortunately for the Host, Anti didn't seem to miss this difference that Host had on his face from the rest of us.

   "I'm gonna hurt you, Host." Anti growled under his breath.

   "Not on my watch you won't!" I said, playfully, stepping in front of the Host to 'protect him.'

   "Don't get involved, Y/N!" Host said, stepping out from behind me.

   "How about we just sit down to eat, yeah?" LSE intervened like he usually did in situations like this.

   "Yeah, then I can hurt Host later." Anti smiled evilly.

   "You were going to have to tell JackGlitch at some point, Anti." Host made a point. Anti seemed to think on that for a few seconds.

   "Yeah, I guess you're right, Host." There was still a bit of an evil glint in his eyes as he sat down next to Selena.

   "Is that Anti's girlfriend?" JackGlitch asked me, pointing to Selena. I nodded.

   "Yeah, she's my best friend, and I wouldn't have it any other way." I said, looking to JackGlitch. He smiled.

   "She's pretty." JackGlitch whispered to me. I smiled at him.

   "I know!" We all sat down.

Dark's POV: I saw Bing, LSE, and JackGlitch enter the dining hall with Y/N and Host following in suit. I growled a bit under my breath. I had never really liked LSE or Bing. I was just fine with JackGlitch though, he was smart and young. Easy to be molded. I used to sometimes take advantage of that and used JackGlitch to do my dirty work. No, he never hurt anyone, Reader Chan, he just played some pranks on Fire and Ice sometimes, since they always played pranks on me.

   "Is that them?" Kimberly asked me. I nodded grimly.

   "I'm afraid so." I saw Anti walk up to them, they seemed to start a little argument. 

   "Why don't you like them, Dark?" Kim asked, obviously wanting to know. I sighed a little.

   "Since they're Anti's brothers, they always had Anti's attention." I started, opening up to Kim a little bit. "This was around the time that they were just created. I was best friends with Anti, obviously. But, it seemed that he didn't have time to be with his best friend anymore." I growled a little.

   "So I kicked them out of the house. LSE was old enough to take care of them. In hindsight though, I shouldn't have kicked out JackGlitch. He was just too young to know what was going on. He was only four... But he seemed to get the most attention out of Anti, and that just made me want to kick him out the most. But, I shouldn't have... JackGlitch is a nice kid, and he didn't deserve to hear all of the things that I had said to them before they left... We're all family, and I totally forgot that when I let stupid jealousy blind my actions..." I had never opened up to anyone like this before, not even to Anti.

   "Hm... Well, let's just hope that we can all put that behind us and focus on the now." Kim answered.

   "Yeah, I guess you're right." All of them had sat down by now, it was time for me to make the speech before dinner. I stood up.

   "Ah hem!" Everybody quieted. "Thank you everybody! Now, as all of you can probably see, Anti's brothers are back for the coming 'war' with Wilford." I put air quotes around war. A lot of people nodded. "But! As I'm sure that all of you can remember what it was like when they lived with us before, we should act just like how it was before they left." I glared at a couple of my brothers when I said left. Some of them had snickered. They all knew that I had kicked them out, so they should just keep their mouths shut.

   "So, how about we just eat and pretend that what happened two years ago had never happened, okay?" LSE smiled a bit and nodded towards me. I felt better, now that I knew that they had seemed to forgive me. Even Bing seemed to forget about what happened.

Selena's POV: I was a bit confused when I heard Dark say that we were gonna put what happened two years ago behind us.

   "Anti, what does Dark mean?" I whispered when Dark had finally finished his speech. Anti sighed a little before telling me what Dark meant.

   "Two years ago, Dark kicked out my brothers from Raspy Hill." 

   "But why?" Anti chuckled sadly.

   "It had been a few years since JackGlitch was 'born,' and a few more years since Bing and LSE were 'born.' And it seemed that Dark couldn't take the fact that I was paying more attention to my brothers instead of him. I had to take care of my family, you know? Dark does the same for his, so I always wondered why I couldn't take care of mine. 

   "But, Dark let his jealousy get the best of him and he made them leave. I was heartbroken. Especially when he made JackGlitch leave, probably because he was the one that I payed the most attention to. I was angry, but, since Dark is the leader in Raspy Hill, I couldn't do a damn thing about his decision. I didn't talk to Dark for months. Almost a year. I finally decided that I should just let it go since I always contacted LSE to make sure that everybody was okay. They always were. So, I decided to let it go and talk to Dark again. That was 14 months ago." I finished. Selena looked sad.

   "I'm so so sorry, Anti..." Was all she could say to me. I smiled at her.

   "It's in the past. Now, let's eat."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, how was that chapter? I hope that you guys liked it! It's a bit shorter but I think that it fits. Sorry guys, but this is gonna be the only update that I can do today. But, I hope you liked it! After I update this, I should be at 2k reads! That's insane that you guys like my book that much!!!!!! I need to do something special! Don't worry, I'll think of something! *Wink Wink*