Siblings

WARNING: Death triggers and borderline smut!
Y/N POV: It had been a full day since Voodoo took his demon nap. He woke up looking better than ever. He walked into the the kitchen, stretching his arms.

   "Awe man, that was a good nap! That hit the spot!" Voodoo groaned and then yawned.

   "Dude, I used to take 24 hour naps every other day!" I joked. "Trust me, it's not that big of a deal." I winked and he chuckled.

   "Well I'm sorry that it isn't that big of a deal to take naps like that ya couch potato!" Voodoo teased.

   "Well it isn't!" I kept joking. Dark walked in.

   "Finally decided to wake up from your cat nap buddy?" Voodoo groaned.

   "I'm not going through the exact same conversation that I just went over with Y/N!" I laughed.

   "Oh the brotherly love that you two have! So, back to business. How long is this spell supposed to last?" I was truly curious. Voodoo thought for a moment.

   "Maybe... Like 6 months or so... And if we don't have it worked out with Wilford by then... We can do the spell all over again... And then I might get to take another refreshing nap that even cats don't achieve!" Voodoo answered. I laughed.

   "Get on my level bro! You need to work on your sleeping!" Voodoo joked just as Kitty walked in.

   "Oh, I'm sorry, what did I miss? I was just sleeping for a day as well. GET ON MY LEVEL BRO!" Kitty stretched the O in bro.

   "Can you guys keep it down? Host can barely watch TV in the next room over your guys' racket!" Host started to joke with us. I sighed.

   "It's nice to finally be part of a family again!" The others laughed.

   "You sure that you don't want us to stop teasing you?" Dark asked.

   "Hey! I may be a sensitive Sarah, but I can take a bit of joking! I did have a brother ya know?" They kind of looked shocked.

   "Why didn't you tell us about your brother?" Voodoo asked. I shrugged.

   "I didn't think that it was that important. We're not that close anymore because of what my mom did to us... He was 5 years older than me and moved out of the house almost as soon as our dad died... He wasn't there for me as much as I had wanted him to be... It's not that important anyway..." I finished. The others looked at me sympathetically. I groaned.

   "I don't need sympathy you guys! I'm okay! I'm over it! He never wanted to be there for me so I'll just move on! For real, it's not that big of a deal." I said, exasperated.

"Host is sorry, Y/N... It's just sad to think that your brother a abandoned you..." I smiled as Host was trying to make it better.

"It's okay guys... For real!"

Selena's POV: I heard Y/N talking about her brother from years ago... She didn't ever mention that he died... She probably didn't want any more sympathy than she was already getting. She walked in the living room and sat down next to me.

"Why didn't you mention to them about what happened to Tim?" I asked, referring to her brother. She shrugged.

"It doesn't matter... Like I said before, I just want to move on... I don't need to keep remembering about how he's gone... I just need to think about our good memories and live my life the way that he would want me to."

"That's a good way to look at it, Y/N." I tried to be optimistic. She gave me a 'really?' look.

"You really shouldn't try to be that optimistic, it doesn't suit you." She laughed. I just smiled and shrugged.

"Hey, when you're not being the happy one, somebody has to be!" She chuckled.

"Okay then, you happy Hannah!" She smiled at me.

"Alrighty then you negative Nancy!" I teased her back. She walked back to the Lab to go find the Host. Anti came in and sat down next to me. I groaned.

"How much of that did you hear?" Anti smirked.

"All of it. But why doesn't Y/N want to talk about her brother? It seems like she needs to..." I shrugged.

"She was already going to a psychiatrist to talk about her dad and her mom... She didn't need anything else to be put on her plate." Anti nodded as if he understood completely... Even though I knew that that was a lie. Even I didn't understand completely why Y/N never really talked about it. I could see the pain in her eyes... She just didn't want to show it.

"Do you want to head back up to our bedroom?" Anti asked, smirking as he did. I giggled, that never usually happened...

"Sure! Maybe today we could..." It seemed that Anti knew what I was implying. He smiled.

"Sure... But, are you sure that you want to? I can be pretty intense?" I laughed.

"Don't worry, I can take it..." Anti smiled, stood up, and grabbed my hand, leading me to the magical bedroom. Awe man, Y/N is gonna freak when I tell her!

Kim's POV: It had been a while since Dark and I had some alone time together. I decided that now would be the perfect time to get him away from all of the troubles and anxiety of what we were going through.

"Hey Dark, do you wanna just sit and chill? Ya know, get your mind off of all that happening?" Dark looked down at me and smirked.

"Sure... Later boys." Dark walked away with me, his brothers making faces as we did.

Y/N POV: I walked back down to the Lab, trying not to think about the face my brother had when he died in that car crash. It was all my fault too. I had sent that last text that distracted him on that fateful Thursday. It wasn't fun to think about, so I just pushed those thoughts out of my mind, like I usually did.

"Hello Y/N." Host turned around as he felt my presence.

"Hey Host! I'm kind of bored... What do you want to do?" I asked. Host kind of looked flustered.

"Host does not know any good things that we could do... Um... Do you want to just sit and cuddle?" He seemed a bit surprised that that came out of his mouth. I laughed.

"Sure." I grabbed him and pulled him into the bed with me. Host pulled the blankets over us and smirked. He pulled me close to him and started sucking on my neck, making me moan a bit as he hit my sweet spot.

"Ugh! Host! Stop it this isn't cuddling!" I joked. Host just smiled.

"That moan says otherwise." He kept me close to him and pulled me in for a rough kiss. I felt the bulge in his pants as he rubbed up against me.

"Oh! Host don't stop!" I moaned louder. He grinder on me a bit more before making his way down to my neck. He bit on my sweet spot and I moaned louder. He was good at this!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry guys, no smut today! I'm such tease! Mwahahaha! But in all honesty, thank you guys so much for over 800 reads!!! I just got around 200 reads in one day?!?! Holy shit! I hope that you guys liked this chapter!