New Ships and Ipliers

Y/N POV: I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed. It was nice to finally get a good night of sleep without having to worry about going to my shitty job the next day. But something didn't feel right. I looked over and saw that the Host was gone. I wondered how long I slept and checked my phone, 9:38. Oh... Oops. I got up, got dressed with the pair of clothes that I brought down last night, and headed up towards the mansion. 

   "Finally, you're up." Selena teased.

   "Yeah, Sleeping Beauty." Kim chuckled. I laughed, a bit embarrassed.

   "Yeah, sorry, I was just super tired last night so... Well... That doesn't matter. Here I am!" I smiled nervously.

   "We were both worried when we woke up and saw that you weren't in your bedroom..." Selena smirked at me. "And I guess that you coming up from the Lab confirmed our suspicions." Kim and Selena both laughed. I blushed, embarrassed once again.

   "Ah, it's fine don't worry. We're just joshing you." Kim smiled at me. I smiled back. I was used to this kind of teasing as it happened all of the time when we were younger.

   "Hey, Y/N... I have to talk with you for a second." Selena said. I looked over at Kim, and she just smirked at me. Selena looked over at Kim and blushed. "Yeah... Kimberly already knows." Selena said and pulled me into her bedroom.

   "So... What happened between you and Anti?" I questioned. She blushed when I asked.

   "How did you know?" I chuckled.

   "Come on Selena, we've been friends for almost 18 years! I know what you're gonna say before you even say it."

   "That's impossible." Me and Selena said at the same time. I smirked.

   "Come again? Impossible you say?" We both laughed. 

   "Okay but for real. I couldn't sleep last night... And then all of the sudden, Anti walked in to check on me. He told me that he checked up on you but didn't see you in your room, so he assumed that you were with Host. He asked if I was okay and I said that I would have to get used to the new room and the new everything. So he sat next to me and we talked for around 10 minutes. Then he asked if he could sleep with me... And well... We did." I smiled at Selena's nervousness.

   "That's cute... I ship it hardcore! I'm gonna call it... Hmmmm... Alena or Santi?" I questioned. When we were younger, we were the ones that shipped everything and even thought of names for the ship. I thought some more while Selena's face just got more and more red.

   "I like Alena." Another voice came from behind us. Selena and me both yelped at the same time and I turned around to find none other than Anti... He smirked at us.

   "ANTI! Uh... Don't listen to Y/N, she's just being silly. Right Y/N?" Selena nudged me in the side and I blushed a bit at the awkwardness.

   "I think I'll just go..." I laughed nervously. "I gotta go find Host, you know how he is... Uh okay bye!" I ran out of the room, but not before stopping and making kissy faces behind Anti and making Selena even more flustered. I smiled evilly and left.

Selena's POV: I CANNOT BELIEVE Y/N JUST LEFT ME LIKE THAT! So much for being friends... 

   "So... Uh... Good morning Anti." I said, trying to avoid the subject that would come up.

   "Mornin' Selena. Do you ship us?" He smiled at me, an almost evil glint in his eyes. 

   "BOY! I'm hungry... What do ya say? How about we go meet the other ipliers?" I said, avoiding eye contact.

   "YOU DO! Oooooh. You like me don't you, Selena?" I coughed.

   "Maybe... Uh... Oh man I'm sorry, I'm really weird. I just met you! How can I know that- mmph!" I was about to finish my sentence when a pair of lips crashed into mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. Anti rubbed his arms up and down my back while I grasped his neck tightly. We both had to pull away for air. Anti looked at me and smiled warmly.

   "I ship it too." He said and smirked at me. All I could do was blush. I'd have to thank Y/N for leaving later.

   "Shall we go eat?" I asked. SHALL WE? What is wrong with me. Anti laughed.

   "We shall." 

Y/N POV: I was looking all around for Host. He had to be somewhere. Why couldn't I find him? Oh wait... IT'S BECAUSE HOW FUCKING HUGE THIS PLACE IS! I kept looking around, eventually running into someone that I didn't recognize. He had cat ears, a tail, glowing yellow eyes, and a missing arm. This must be Kittyplier. His eyes narrowed at me until they were only slits.

   "Who are you? Are you one of the new girls that Dark told us about?" He looked wary of trusting me. I tried to smile, but it came out awkward.

   "Yeah... Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N." I stuck my hand out for him to shake. He inspected my hand first, looking it up and down, even sniffing it. He finally used his one hand to shake it.

   "Nice to meet you too. I'm Kittyplier. But you can just call me Kitty." I smiled as we shook hands.

   "Not to be rude or anything but... What happened to your other arm?" He looked down at the stub and laughed bitterly.

   "An evil queen stole it and sold it for money..." I could hear faint growling that came from him.

   "Oh... Ouch... Sorry that I asked... But... Erm... Do you know where the Host is?" He looked terrified as I spoke his name. His ears went down and his fur stood up on end.

   "I just saw him walking down that way." He pointed down the next hall. I smiled and thanked him before running off to find the Host.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER AS ALWAYS! Don't worry though. I plan to update again and get in on some more Alena shipping! Hehehehehe. Sorry! But I really do ship them! (FYI: Kimberly and Selena are my best friends in real life and the things that they say in this story are a lot like they would usually say!) I'll try to post again today! See ya later Diamonds!