Brothers?

Y/N POV: I woke up groggily in a bed that was NOT my own. It was cold and hard, like the ones that they have in the prisons. I jolted up, falling off in the process like the dumb clutz I am. 

   "I-is the pretty Y/N alright, Host tried to make it as comfortable as possible." I looked back up in my bed and saw that there was a single blanket layed over the bed, and a fluffy pillow. I smiled a bit, then looked back up at the man who left me the note.

   "Thank you, that was really nice... Although... KIDNAPPING ME WASN'T AS NICE!" I screamed and he covered his ears, moaning. I looked confused as he groaned and glared at me.

   "Rule #1, DO NOT yell or make loud noises, as Host is blind, Host's other senses are heightened, and Host's hearing is the worst!" He growled at me. I fell back into the corner of the cell, whimpering as I was terrified. The man, Host, as I presumed since he always called himself that. But I wouldn't ask him about that, as I did not want to get him angrier.

   "I'm sorry." I whimpered, just wanting to go home.

   "That's alright, pretty one, Host understands the confusion of meeting somebody like Host for the first time. But wait until you meet Host's brothers. That might not end well." Host said, seemingly thinking to himself after he said that. "But Anti might get mad at Host, capturing a human so quickly. Oh no, what has Host done?!?!" Host started to cry, his tears bloody from his bloody blindfold.

   "Are you okay Host?" I asked, careful with my questions, as they might make him mad. He turned towards me without a word, opened my cell, and walked over towards me. He held his hand out to me, as if I was a caged puppy, which, actually, I kind of was. I decided to grab his hand, as not to get him mad. He pulled me into a tight hug, it was actually kind of comfortable.

   "Host is worried for you. Host does not want Anti or Host's brothers to hurt you... But Host cannot let you free... Host has the deepest of apologizes." Host mumbled into the crook of my neck. I let go of him, Host had gotten his bloody tears on me.

   "Host is sorry, Host got your pretty shirt dirty. Can Host do anything for you? Are you hungry?" Ironically, I felt my stomach growl as soon as he asked. 

   "I guess I am a bit hungry." I said, embarrassed. He smiled a bit at me. 

   "Do not feel embarrassed. Eating is a normal human function if Host is correct." I smiled a bit at Host's childish behavior. He lead me out of my cell, taking me up a couple of giant flights of stairs. After we got out of the area that I assumed to be The Lab, we got into the area that looked like a kitchen. I saw somebody else in the kitchen, he had bright green eyes with blue irises. The man in the kitchen looked over at us, his face darkening as he saw me standing behind Host.

   "Is this the girl that you were talking to me about Host?" He growled at us. I whimpered again and hid behind Host more, Host's arm pulling itself around me protectively. 

   "Yes Anti, and Host is sorry for what he did. But Host had to see the human again, and then Y/N got into some trouble and she left, so Host took her back with Host." He apologized. Anti looked at me, his face softening as he saw me close to tears. 

   "I'm sorry for getting mad... What did you say your name was... Y/N?" I nodded a bit at the question, still weary of letting myself away from Host's protective grasp. I stepped out a bit as Anti held his hand out to me, I grabbed it gently. Anti pulled it up to his lips and and kissed it gently. I heard Host growl a bit behind me, as if he didn't want anybody else to touch me, let alone kiss me, even if it was only on my hand. I felt Host pull me back as he went to the cupboards to get me some food.

   "Do you like tortilla chips and salsa Y/N?" Host asked me gently, my mouth started watering at my love for Mexican food, even though I didn't have any Mexican descent . (If you are Mexican, just pretend that last part of the sentence didn't exist.)  

   "Yes! Thank you I'm so hungry!" I said excitedly. I don't care what people say, food excites me. Host and Anti chuckled behind me. I guess that this Anti guy was okay with me? Well that was quick! 

   "Host... Didn't you say that you also had... Brothers?" I remembered the conversation that Host had with himself. Maybe they would be cool with me like Anti was...

   "Yes Y/N, Host does have brothers. Many, many brothers. But Host fears that his brothers won't be as accepting as Anti... Anti is nice and understanding, while Host's brothers, Dark, Glitch, Kitty, Punk, and the others, they probably won't accept you as easy." Just as I finished eating and just as Host finished telling me that, I heard footsteps come up the stairs.

   "CoMe oN dArk, I'M HunGrY!" I heard a voice that was glitching come up close to the kitchen. I assumed that this was the Glitch that Host was talking about. As two people came into view, I saw that they both looked almost exactly like Host. One had one blue and one red eye, with a glitching shirt, as if he and the shirt both went in and out of reality. The other had black eyes, grey skin, and all black clothes. I'm pretty sure that this one was Dark. The two turned to us.

   "Host? Anti? WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?" Dark yelled at us. Host groaned and covered his ears. "Oh, sorry Host, but who is that?" Dark corrected his voice.

   "T-this is a human... Her name is Y/N..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT! I UPDATED AGAIN! I have a feeling that I'm gonna get bored again, which means that there will probably be another update... Maybe two... :) This summer will be boring anyway! *shrugs* Unless I do something about it, Wattpad always cures boredom! I hope you guys enjoyed! Sorry for the cliff hanger... Hehehehehe (Yup, I'm a new freshman with the mind of a five year old)