The Fight

Dark's POV: Why did I feel the need to protect those girls? It didn't make any sense to me or to my usual morals. Kill somebody and have a drink afterwards. But for some reason, I couldn't let my idiotic brother hurt Y/N's friends. I don't understand it! I teleported to where Wil had appeared. He was looking at me, chuckling, and holding a gun to the girls' heads. 

   "Did you really think that you could save them? Dark.... I swear, you get dumber every day. But that's okay... Eventually, I'll take over, and all of the ipliers will listen to me instead. Anyways, I would make a better leader than you would." I rolled my eyes at his monologue.

   "So that's what this is about? Then why not take it out on me, not two random, innocent girls." I tried to reason with him, deep down knowing that that would get me nowhere. One of the girls, she had dark brown, almost black hair, looked at me desperately. She was... Kind of cute...

   "Oh come on Dark! Are you really going to get attached to some girls that you just met five minutes ago? I was right, you are losing your evil touch." Wilford cackled a little bit. The other girl, who had brown hair and a couple blonde streaks that went down her head, yelled at Wilford.

   "Can you get your fucking gun off of me? Jeez, five minutes of getting to know a person and they already have a gun pointed at me... Not the kind of thing that I would want to get used to on a Friday." She said, sassy. The other girl laughed a little bit. 

   "Good one Twinie." She laughed a little bit more. She was kind of right, they did look a little bit like twins.

   "Oh just shut up before I decide to waste one of my bullets on your pretty little head." Wil growled at the one with the blonde streaks.

   "But you need to get to know me more before you decide to kill me! How about some dinner at Chipotle? Yeah, that sounds nice." Now even I had to chuckle a bit at that one.

   "You are brave... Stupid, for sure, but brave and oblivious in the face of danger." Wil chuckled darkly at the girl with the highlights. The other girl seemed to have an idea forming in her mind. She seemed to think of something and then smiled evilly. It was kind of hot... I mean.... WHAT?! While Wilford was distracted with the other girl, the one with the plan elbowed Wil in the gut. He moaned in agony as he was momentarily distracted. 

   "SELENA! COME ON!" The girl, who I now knew to be the one named Kim out of the two, grabbed Selena's hand and ran in the bushes. At least they were safe for now as I attacked Wil. He was taken by surprise as I knocked the gun out of his hand and pushed it away a few feet from us. I started punching him in the face until he was almost knocked out.... Almost. Wil kicked me in my not-so-happy-place and I fell to the ground. I groaned and tried to get up. Wil picked up his gun and smirked at me.

   "Don't worry Dark, I'll be back... And when I do come back, you'll regret ever interfering in this! And that goes for you guys too!" He pointed at the bushes where Kim and Selena were hidden. And then, before I could catch him, he disappeared with an evil laugh and a puff of pink smoke. I knew that he would be back, sometime soon, we would have to prepare.

   I walked over to where Selena and Kimberly were.  

   "You guys can come out, he's gone. But he'll be back..." I said. They both walked slowly and cautiously out of the bushes.

   "Thank you so much!" Kim and Selena said at the same time, but Kim was the one that tackled me in a hug. I smiled a bit, and then I remembered the task at hand. I pulled away.

   "My name's Dark, and you two have to come with me." I said sternly. 

   "Wait... Why?" Selena asked.

   "Because you're in danger now that Wilford knows about you two. And, plus, I have someone that I think that you might want to see." I smiled and teleported them to Raspy Hill, back in the kitchen where everyone was once waiting for me to come as soon as I left. Kim and Selena both locked eyes with Y/N.

   "Y/N!!!!!!" They screamed and tackled her in a hug. Host moaned a bit in the corner, still sensitive to sound as ever. 

  Y/N POV: "Where were you?!?!?" Selena asked frantically.

   "Yeah, we were so worried!" Kim put in. I smiled.

   "I was with the Host. After I got fired, he took me here because I had no other options... I wouldn't have had enough money to keep my apartment so.... Here I am!" Kim and Selena looked confused.

   "You could have just stayed with us..." Selena said.

   "Yeah, we could have lived together again..." Kim said, a bit sadly.

   "Look, I'm sorry that we didn't go to England like we planned but... At least we still live together and we're not separated again right?" I asked. After high school, the three of us planned to go to England but, sadly, those dreams were short lived after we found that we didn't have enough money for a place to live. Los Angeles was our next best option and it was way cheaper than moving out of the country.

   "Yeah, I guess you're right. We were just so worried." Kimberly said, embracing me into a tight hug. I introduced them to everybody, explaining how there were many, many more of them that I haven't even met yet. They nodded and listened carefully as I told them that the Host was super sensitive to sound. 

   "Oh! I'm sorry Host, we were just super happy to see Y/N again after not knowing what happened." Selena and Kim both apologized. The Host just smiled. 

   "It's okay. Host understands. Host would miss Anti if he went missing too." Host said, gesturing to a quiet Anti in the corner. Selena looked over at him and her jaw dropped a little bit. I had totally forgotten to introduce them to Anti. Selena seemed to realize that she was staring. Anti laughed as she looked away, blushing. He flexed his muscles.

   "It's okay. You can't help it. Most girls can't take all of this man." Anti pointed to himself. We all laughed while Selena's face turned fifty shades of red. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days but I'm alive! Don't worry! Sorry for the abrupt ending but I plan to update again today, if not don't kill me. ;) The next chapter I plan to do a bit of backstory for the Host so if the next chapter is a bit short and boring, again, PLZ DON'T KILL MEH!!! I'm also SUPER happy that this story has almost 150 reads! You guys are way too awesome! Thank you guys so much for the support and I'll update again soon. BYE MY LITTLE DIAMONDS! (Keep it down!) Oops, sorry Dark... Jerk! (What was that?) NOTHING!