Twin Trouble

Y/N POV: After the Host got jealous with Light, I felt a bit more safe around him. Like he wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt me no matter what. When we went back down to the Lab, Host just sat around with me leaning on his shoulder for a little while. It was nice to just relax and listen to the quiet sound of us breathing. That is, until I heard a couple pairs of footsteps run down the stairs.

   "Fire, I don't think this is a good idea. You should just leave them alone. It's obvious that she doesn't like you like that." I heard Ice trying to convince his brother not to bother us.

   "If you don't want to be involved, then leave! This doesn't involve you anyway. Host doesn't deserve to have such a beautiful girl like Y/N. He would just scare her away in the end!" I heard Fire exclaim. I felt Host growling. I shushed him and tried calming him down by running my fingers through his hair. He seemed to like that, A LOT. He calmed down and almost melted into my touch. 

   "Dark warned all of us, Fire. He told us all not to mess with Kim, Selena, OR Y/N. Just leave them be." I heard Ice trying one last time. I heard shuffling and an Oof like somebody was being pushed.

   "I don't care what Dark says. I can do what I want to, and at this moment, that's Y/N! You see what I did there Ice? Haha. I'm so funny. If you don't want to help, just go! You won't get in any trouble then." I heard a pair of feet go back up to the mansion. While the other pair started moving closer and closer to where me and Host were. I felt Host tense up again as I ran my fingers through his hair.

   "Shh. Don't give Fire the satisfaction that you want him to leave. Let's just try to ignore him okay?" I felt the Host nod as I kept running my fingers through his messy hair. It felt like he was growling some more... Although, it didn't feel the same. Wait... Was he purring? Awe that's cute. I chuckled a bit at his actions. That happiness was short lived when I saw Fire come right in front of us.

   "Y/N, what are you doing next to a freak like Host?" I just ignored him, rolling my eyes after he finished his sentence. "You can't just ignore me, Y/N. You and Host have to acknowledge me at some point. But this is a new record for Host not flipping out on one of his brothers. Good for you!" I glared at Fire for a second before looking away towards Host again. He looked like he was really trying not to get mad at Fire for me.

   "If you think that you can ignore me like that, how about I just do this?" He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Host. "Has Host ever done something like this to you?" Before I could question him, he pulled me into a deep kiss that was totally unwanted. I tried pulling away from Fire, but he was too strong for me. He tried sliding his tongue into my mouth but I denied entrance. Fire tried forcing his way in, but didn't get far as Host yanked Fire off of me and threw him onto the ground. Host snarled at Fire.

   "Host warned you before didn't he?! Yet you had to push Host too far! You leave Y/N alone before Host decides to hurt you more than Host is going to now!!" Host was spitting he was so angry. Host pulled out a dagger from his pocket and tried to attack Fire with it. This was going too far.

   "HOST! Don't hurt him like THAT!" I yelled, trying to get some kind of reaction from the Host. He didn't seem to pay any attention as he was too focused on his 'prey.' I tried pulling Host away from Fire but he just pushed me off of him and onto the ground. I landed with an oof! Host turned around at the sound of me in distress. He fell to his knees and grabbed me, holding me close to his warm body. 

   "Host is sorry, Y/N! He didn't want to hurt you! Host just doesn't like it when his awful brothers try hurting the ones that Host loves." I blushed at what he said. He seemed to realize what he said too.

   "Host, do you... L-love me?" Host looked down, embarrassed. Fire had run off by now, frightened at how his plan didn't work.

   "Uhhh... Host... Host thinks so." He blushed while staring at me. I leaned in slowly, Host doing the same. When our lips touched it felt so surreal. Everything that had happened lately had lead up to this moment. Host held me close to him, rubbing his hand up and down my shoulder blades. I held Host close to me by his neck. We kissed for around a minute or so until we both let go.

   "Th-that was nice..." I smiled gently at Host.

   "Host thinks so too." He blushed and kissed me on the cheek. I hugged him, burying my head into his chest as I did so. After staying in that position for so long, I let go, telling Host that it was probably time for lunch. Host nodded and we headed upstairs.

Kim's POV: After breakfast, I headed back to my room, not knowing what to do. Y/N and Host had went down to the Lab to do God knows what. While Selena and Anti were probably making out somewhere. I felt alone and bored, that is until Dark walked in. 

   "Oh, hey Dark!" I smiled, trying not to blush 50 shades of red. Dark smiled, showing off his sharp teeth for me.

   "Hey Kim, how was breakfast?" He asked nicely.

   "Really good. But, now I'm bored."

   "And why's that?" Dark asked curiously.

   "Selena and Anti are probably making out somewhere, and Y/N and Host went back down to the Lab." I said, sighing. Dark laughed.

   "Well, you're right about the Selena and Anti part. I saw them making out in Anti's room before I came to your room." I chuckled, typical Selena. 

   "So... Why did you want to check up on me?" I questioned. Dark looked away, seemingly embarrassed.

   "I uh... I just wanted to say how I'm glad that you came to live with us... You seem really nice... And... Uh... Pretty." Dark finished awkwardly. I smiled, blushing.

   "Awe. You think I'm pretty?" I asked.

   "Yeah... Why else would I say it...?" I chuckled a bit at his answer. 

   "Well... I think that you're cute too." He looked up at me, smiling.

   "Really?" He seemed to be getting hopeful. I stood up. 

   "Yeah. And do you want to see how I'm gonna prove it?" He seemed to know what I was getting at. He smirked. 

   "Sure." I stepped closer to him, putting my arms on his shoulders, him putting his on my waist. And, well, you get the picture. We made out for a little bit, finally pulling away for a breath. I smiled at Dark.

   "That was nice." I smiled at Dark. He smirked at me.

   "You know it!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Two chapters within an hour or two... I can't tell time lol.