Hypnosis?

Y/N POV: I went back down to the Lab to find the Host sitting on his bed, staring at me... As if he was, waiting for me. I smiled and waved to him.

"Hey Host, what are you doing?" I asked suspiciously.

"Host was just waiting for you to come back down." He smiled.

"Awe come on! Don't you have something better to do than just wait for mwah?" I questioned, moving my hand up and down my body as I said mwah.

"Host does not want to do anything else." Host smiled creepily.

"Well that's a little weird, but sweet." I kissed him on the cheek. Host blushed. "Alright, are you ready to go and have lunch?" I asked, smiling a bit as I did.

"How about you and Host just sit here and enjoy each others' company?" Host still had that creepy smile on his face.

"But... I thought that we were both hungry? You haven't eaten since yesterday..." I looked confused.

"But Host just wants to stay down here with Y/N." Host looked at me, smirking.

"How about we do that after we eat?" I questioned, trying to smile a genuine smile. Host started to look frustrated.

"But Host says that he wants to stay down here! Host does not want to go upstairs!" Host said angrily.

"Host, are you okay?" I started to look scared. I was backing up ever so slowly towards the stairs. Sure, I love Host to death, but this was getting creepy.

"Host is just fine! And why is Y/N walking away from Host?!" Host stopped dead in the middle of what he was just about to say. He got a creepy smile again on his face, as if he had an idea.

"Host? What are you doing?" I was feeling an awful feeling of dread.

"Y/N should stay down here with Host." He still smiled, I started to feel different. "Y/N wants to stay down here with me forever." Host kept smiling. It felt like his words were invading my brain, telling me that I should stay with him. And, to be honest, after he said that, I felt like I should just stay down here with him forever. Yeah, that would be nice.

"Y/N wants to stay, doesn't she?" I nodded my head, smiling as I did.

   "I do want to stay with you." I sat down next to him, smiling a bit. And then reality hit me like a bus. "HOST! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?!" Host groaned after I screamed. "Did you just try to hypnotize me?" I said, the hurt obvious in my voice.

   "Host does not want you to leave him." I looked horrified.

   "And you never told me that you could do this?!" Host smiled.

   "It was best if you didn't know at first. Now, stay down with Host." The voice got into my head again, working in every crevice of my brain to make me sit down with him. His voice was comforting, like a warm blanket on a winter's night. I wanted to sit with him. I shook my head.

   "STOP IT!" I screamed, tears threatening to spill from my eyes. I screamed louder as I felt the voice getting farther and farther to my brain. "MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed out, louder this time. I covered my ears with my hands and screamed bloody murder. I fell into a corner, sobbing as I couldn't hold the tears in any longer.

   "Just relax, Y/N. If you fight it, it will only hurt more." That same suggestive tone was in his voice, like I didn't have to listen, but I just couldn't not listen. "Please, Host is not doing this to harm you, Host just wants what's best for you." He grabbed my hands and gently pulled them off of my ears. My hands were tense, like I could have hung onto my ears for longer, but I was giving up hope.

   "Just relax, Y/N, trust me, Host is not doing this to hurt you. Host wants to help you. Just let Host help." He whispered in my ear, I couldn't take it anymore. I was beyond the help that I thought that I could get to if I fought for just a little bit longer.

   "O-okay." I said, getting drowsy. My now monotonous voice seemed to give away the fact that I was under hypnosis of some sort. 

   "How, Host wants to play." Host smiled at me. In my mind, that sounded like the best idea in the world. Better than world peace. What do you think Reader-Chan? *Creepy smiles.* 

   "What do you want to play?" I asked, smiling back to him. But it wasn't a real smile, it didn't feel as real as I thought that it might.

   "That's better." Host smiled some more. "Host wants to play hide and go seek." Host kept smiling that oh so wonderful smile. It made me feel safe and comfortable.

   "Then let's play!"

Kim's POV: It had been a while since Y/N had come up from the Lab. She even missed lunch! Selena had told me what Anti told her and I didn't like it. I had to tell Dark.

   "Hey Dark, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked, trying to hide my now quivering voice.

   "Yeah sure. What's the matter?" Dark asked, concern seeping into his voice. So, I told him everything.

   "...And that's what Selena told me." I finished. Dark looked a bit uneasy.

   "What Anti told Selena, he was right about it. Host can get a bit, controlling over the people that he loves. He wants to protect them, but he doesn't do it in a very good or well thought out way. Y/N might just be getting to know and understand how that works with the Host." I started to look terrified.

   "We have to go check on her! Let's go get Selena and Anti and make sure that Y/N is okay." Dark nodded and followed me to where Selena and Anti now shared a room.

Selena's POV: I won't get into it... But that was some pretty awesome kissing! Anti never seemed to disappoint. I was about to take it to the next level when Kim and Dark walked in.

   "AHHH!" Kim covered her eyes at me and Anti's both half naked bodies.

   "Sorry!" I said, embarrassed. "What do you guys want?"

   "We think that Y/N might be in trouble. Get dressed and let's go and make sure that she's okay." Kimberly said, hands still over her eyes.

   "O-okay! Just get out of here so we can get dressed!

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY HYPNOSIS AND WORLD PEACE!---------------------------------------------------

Kim's POV: We ran down the steps to the Lab after Anti and Selena got dressed. Together, of course. We all ran down two at a time, not really thinking about what would happen if we fell. When we made it to the bottom of the steps, what I saw shocked me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aren't I a giant douche? CLIFF HANGER ALERT! Sorry for the late update I was kind of busy today. I promise that I will update sooner tomorrow. I hope you guys enjoyed!