Awkwardness

Y/N POV: Me and Host went to the door, I felt nervous. But, at the same time, it would be nice to have different people in the house. I looked up at Host when we got to the door and he looked back at me, then nodded for me to open the door. I sighed a bit, calming my nerves, then opened the door. Immediately, I felt a new amount of weight on my shoulders.

   "You're new here! I haven't seen you before!" Two small hands covered my eyes before the weight was lifted off of me by Host. I heard the, I assumed to be a child, giggle and saw him squirm in the Host's grasp.

   "Hi Uncle Hosty! Who's the new girl? She's pretty!" The small (smol) child rambled a bit.

   "This is Host's girlfriend, Y/N. She's new to Raspy Hill. And, she brought a couple of friends." Host leaned in and whispered in the child's ear, "One of them is dating Anti." The child gasped.

   "ANTI HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!" The child shrieked. Host groaned a bit and put the child down before covering his ears as he shook a bit.

   "*Gasp* I'm sorry Host! I forgot about the sound thing!" Host stood up and smiled a small and nervous smile.

   "It's okay JackGlitch, most people do." JackGlitch pouted a bit, realizing that he had upset the Host to an extent.

   "I'm really sorry for JackGlitch." Another figure stepped in. He looked like Light, like he had wings and a halo, but he looked like Anti.

   "It's alright JSE, really." Host assured, obviously not liking all of the small talk that he was going through. To be honest, I couldn't blame him, I was always socially awkward and had some social anxiety. So, meeting people was not on my to do list.

   "I missed this place." A final voice came in through the door. The voice came from another Anti clone, but this one had a black and yellow shirt with a glowing B on it. I assumed that this was Bingsepticeye.

   "Host is glad to see you Bing. Host thinks that Google will probably be just as happy to see you as you will him." Host smiled at Bing. Bing beamed, he seemed to be a total opposite from Google. Then Bing's face got darker, a malicious smile upon his face.

   "Oh no, Bing is at it again." JackGlitch said, covering his eyes with his tiny hands.

   "Helloooo." The now creepy voice of Bing came from him, his eyes glued on me.

   "Uh... Hi... I'm Y/N, and you are?" I stuck my hand out for him to shake, but instead, his eyes just roamed my body.

   "Is he okay?" Host asked, obviously just as confused as I was.

   "I am totally fine, I don't understand what you believe the problem is." Bing still had his eyes roaming my body as he talked to the Host.

   "Then look Host in the eye when he's talking to you." Host growled, his voice barely above a whisper.

   "Now now Host, let's just think about this." LSE said calmly, trying to tame the oddly awkward situation.

   "You told us that he was getting better. You lied LSE." Host glared at LSE. LSE looked hopeless as he tried to calm the situation in a different way.

   "I said that he was fixed to an extent. Bing still has some bugs in him but we programmed him so that he won't hurt any of the family. I can't say that you did the same for Google." LSE glared at Google who was next to the room that we were in. Google was choking Wolf.

   "Take back what you said you over sized mutt!" Google's eyes glowed red. I ran into the room and put my hand on Google's arm.

   "Google! Stop! Don't hurt him! This isn't okay!" Google's eyes softened as they landed on me, as they usually did. Google and I seemed to have this unspoken bond that we would protect each other as long as the other one didn't turn on the family.

   "Make Wolf take back what he said." At this point, Wolf was clawing at Google's arm in full wolf form, trying to find some way of escape. But no matter how much Wolf bit or clawed at Google's arm, Google seemed unaffected by the scratching and biting.

   "Wolf, what did you say to him?" Wolf looked at me, growling, but we also seemed to have the same bond as Wolf's eyes turned human again as he spoke.

   "I said that Google was just a piece of software with no emotions. That he has no purpose and he doesn't have rights like the rest of us." I glared a bit at Wolf, he whined a bit as I did.

   "Wolf! Google is just as much a part of this family as you are! You need to apologize to Google!" Google smirked a bit when I said this. I turned to Google.

   "BUT! That's only when you let go of Wolf, Google!" Google glowered a bit before dropping Wolf to the floor. Wolf was gasping for breath and squirming in his wolf form. After a couple of minutes of this, Wolf stood up in his human form, glaring at Google.

   "Fine! Google, you're just as important and a part of this family as the rest of us. You're not just some software, you're my brother. Even if I sometimes don't want to admit it." I flicked Wolf and he growled a bit at me.

   "Good! Now hug and make up!" I said. Google and Wolf both looked at me like I just offered them Crystal Meth. "You heard me! DO IT!" I yelled at them. They both jumped at my sudden yelling and hugged quickly before letting go and scramming out of the room. I smiled, happy with myself as I turned back to the others, who were all staring at me with their jaws dropped.

   "How did you...?" LSE asked, seemingly still in shock like the rest of the people in the room. "No one's ever been able to make Google apologize to others... It's like you two have a bond." LSE looked me up and down. "You sure are a rare human. Very interesting." I smiled a bit at LSE when I felt somebody kiss my forehead.

   "Isn't she a bute?" Host asked, smiling at me while simultaneously making me blush. I kissed Host for a few seconds before I heard JackGlitch speak.

   "EW! Gross! Host is in love!" JackGlitch taunted a little and I smiled, Host doing the same.

   "She is Host's girlfriend and he loves her!" Host kissed my again. "Now, who wants to eat dinner and discuss the coming war?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another chapter done! I'm so happy you guys! I just officially surpassed my Until Dawn book on reads so this is the most read story that I have ever made! This is a great milestone for me and I'm so glad that I have such wonderful people sharing this journey with me! But, don't worry, when this story is done, I plan on making a bunch of iplier and septiceye stories! But, as Summer cannot last forever, my schedule will have to be a bit more regular. No random updates, I will only update when I can because being in high school will be tough! Guaranteed! But, enough of the stress, I hope you enjoyed!