Him

Y/N POV: "What can I do for you sir?" I said, trying to be as cheery as possible. I knew who the guy was, Trent, he was an absolute asshole. He came in here every other day, trying to hit on me and some other girls that he considered "hot." 

   "How 'bout a slice of cutie pie?" He winked at me.

   "Are you actually gonna order or just hit on me? Because I have an actual job to do and some other people actually want coffee." I glared at him. Trent seemed surprised by my reaction. But he just smirked and winked at me again, leaning in close to me, pulling me towards him. I slapped him before he got the chance to kiss me with his drunk mouth. 

   "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!" He yelled at me, seeing my boss was turning the corner.

   "You were trying to kiss me asshole!" I yelled back. 

   "But you told me you liked me! Why would you slap me if you liked me?" He said, twisting the story so it would seem like I was the one in the wrong. My boss was a complete jerk, so even if I told him the truth AND showed him the security footage, he would still fire me. But, it's not like I didn't break at least one of our policies, even if the customer is stubborn, keep a smile on your face and wait until the situation is better. It's cheesy and lame, but I always listened to it out of the need for my job.

   "(Y/N), what's going on here? I heard you... hit a customer?"

   "Yeah! And she apparently lied to me when she said she liked me! She's told me this before! If I were you, I would fire someone with such mental problems as herself!" Trent said to my boss.

   "You were violating my personal space, I never said I liked you, and you weren't ordering anything, you were just flirting like you do every other fucking day!" I shouted at him, covering my mouth as soon as I swore.

   "That's it (Y/N)! I don't care if you like him or not, you do NOT take drama into your place of business, especially if you are going to take it out on our customers! I'm sorry (Y/N), but I'm gonna have to let you go. It's for the best." My boss crossed his arms and then held his hand out, "I'm gonna need your apron and badge. You are to be removed from this place immediately." I threw off my apron.

   "I hope you're happy fuck tard!" I yelled at Trent, running out the door, tears threatening to fall.

Host's POV: I saw the whole thing happen between (Y/N) and that disgusting piece of trash. My knife fell into my hand as I was about to go in there and take care of things myself! After a few minutes (Y/N) walked out of the coffee place and I heard her grunt angrily, the vibrations sending back a message that I never wanted to see, a beautiful girl such as (Y/N), with tears falling down her face. I had an idea, what if I took her back with me? Then she wouldn't have to deal with the pain of her awful life! I smiled to myself as I heard her walk into the forest again.

   "I hope you're watching, man who brought me the gift! If you still like me when I'm ugly as shit from crying, then hell do you have low standards! I hate my job, I hate my past, I hate my fucking life!!!" She screamed when she was in the middle of the forest.

   "Host did not think that Host had low standards, you're a very beautiful creature." I said as I sneaked out of the bushes right behind her. She gasped and turned around, took one good look at me and cried out, eyes wide.

   "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" She yelled.

   "Oh, nobody that important." I smiled gently.

   "Wait... You're the one who was following me and brought me that note? And, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to your eyes?" She said, fear lacing her voice.

   "Yes, and Host's eyes were taken by Host's brother, who wasn't born with any. He apparently thought that he needed them more than Host did." I said, bitterness in my voice. I smiled again, "And you should go to sleep now." She seemed confused, but turned drowsy.

   "W-what are you doing?" She yawned and started to sway.

   "Host will explain when you wake up, now please, go to sleep young one." Her eyes closed, and she nodded off, falling to the ground. Right before she hit the dirt, I grabbed her and held her close to my body, smiling.

   "That's a good girl. Now let's go back to Raspy Hill, together." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry for being on hiatus. I had to finish off suckish school! Ugh, exams are a bitch! Especially if the teacher doesn't give you a valid review... Whatever though, I'm on Summer break! That means that I'll have WAY more time to update and be on Wattpad more. And I apologize if the first chapter was a Trigger, I will try to remember to put warnings from now on! But I will update again soon, see ya later Diamonds!