Cages

Y/N POV: Lunch was pretty boring. It consisted of us just eating and talking a little bit to each other. Wolf and Punk of course, both seemed to have their eyes on Kim and Selena the entire time. Both Dark and Anti glared at the two, as if to show how they had already won the girls' affection. The seating with us was a little bit different than what it was during breakfast. Host was at the very left, then me, then Kim, then Dark, then Anti, then Selena. We ate our sandwiches in peace, next to our.... I guess we can use the term boyfriends right?

   Kim told me what happened between her and Dark and I was so happy for her. And, of course, Selena told me how good her make out session with Anti was. I was happy for her too, it seemed as though we found the ones that would treat us good and right. I told Selena and Kim before lunch about what happened between me and the Host. They both were really happy for me, even making make out faces in front of me. Sure, I was embarrassed, but they imitated it pretty well. Which, I didn't mention, of course.

   "How's your food, Host?" I asked, seeing that Host didn't eat too much. He ate some, just not a lot.

   "It's okay, Y/N." He kept his head down a bit. I looked to Light across the table for help, he just shrugged and continued eating. Thanks, Light, I thought sarcastically.

   "Are you still full from breakfast?" I tried finding the reason why he wouldn't eat. He just shook his head. "You gotta give me something here, Host." I told him, shrugging my shoulders, signalling that I didn't know what to do anymore. Host just smiled at me.

   "Host is worried that Fire was right about him. Maybe Host will just hurt you in the end, Y/N." My face softened, and I hugged him.

   "Don't listen to him, Host. He was just saying that to mess with your mind." I said, trying to reassure him.

   "But it has happened before, Y/N. Humans have come here before. They all came down to the Lab first, finding Host in his cell. Host would somehow get to them... Host would.... He would..." Host's face starting getting red from bloody tears. "Host would kill the humans. They taunted Host, saying that Host could never get to them. Host always found a way though. He would enjoy hearing the screams and the pleads from them... It sickens Host now, to think about all of the lives he has ended." I had to admit, I was a bit terrified at the end of his explanation.

   "But, Host, you wouldn't hurt me though, right...?" I asked, starting to get scared.

   "Host would not do it on purpose. But, sometimes, Host killed the humans without taking another look or thinking another thought." I shivered a bit at the thought of Host killing the humans so mercilessly. I didn't think that he would do the same thing, but Anti was right, I would have to be careful around him. One wrong thought said out loud, and I could be dead. I tried to finish my meal, looking down and noticing how much it didn't sound good to eat anymore. I looked over to Selena and Kim and saw that they were enjoying their meals, while talking with Anti and Dark.

   "Host... Why do you like me?" It came out a bit louder than I had hoped it would. Some of the other ipliers looked over towards us. Host looked flustered. He looked over at me, a small smile playing on his lips.

   "You were the only one that gave Host a chance. Before you even met Host, Host could tell that you were different. You were beautiful, but Host could see the good heart inside of you. Host was drawn to you... And you proved Host right, you really do have a good and kind heart. Y/N, you don't judge people on the outside, you look on the inside and see the best in people... Even in a murderer like me..." The other ipliers were staring at us now. Some were smiling, while others were glaring at Host.

   "I think we should talk... Like, down in the Lab..." I whispered to Host. He seemed to understand and we got up and walked out. We made our way down to the Lab quietly.

Selena's POV: I hope Y/N and Host will be alright... Oh well, Y/N was always good at working things out... More time with Anti! I kissed him on the cheek, signaling for him not to worry about what was going on between the Host and Y/N. He turned around and smirked at me.

Kim's POV: Awe man... If anything happens to Y/N, I will hunt down the Host with no mercy. That's a promise... Dark got my attention, telling me that everything would be okay.

Y/N POV: As we got down to the Lab, I looked at Host questioningly. He sighed gently.

   "Host wants to show you something..." I nodded and followed him further into the Lab than I've ever been. He showed me a room and pointed to it. I raised my eyebrow, of course, he couldn't see that.

   "What is this room, Host?" I asked quietly. He just sighed again.

   "This is where Host would sit alone... This is Host's old cell." I looked at it again. It wasn't even a cell, it was like a giant barred chamber. It had a giant door with just a tiny little barred window... Like the ones that they had in prisons for major criminals. Like serial killers or something...

   "Host..." Was all that I could get out. It looked like the prison that held my thoughts inside of my mind. I felt tears well up in my eyes as I fell to the ground, sobbing. Host sat down next to me, confused.

   "What's wrong Y/N? Did Host do something?" He seemed genuinely worried. I just kept crying for a few minutes.

   "Host... I'm sorry that you had to go through something so horrible!" I grabbed him and cried. He held me close, murmuring sweet nothings until I basically tired myself out. I fell asleep like this on Host.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shorter chapter... AND THE THIRD ONE TODAY! YAS!!! Sorry if it got a little random at the end, but I felt like this needed to be done for some reason... I hope you enjoyed my Diamonds!