Forever and Always

Kim's POV: Hearing Y/N screaming like that was the most horrifying thing that I've ever heard in my entire life. I grabbed Dark, sobbing against his warm chest. He hugged me close to him.

"Is she gonna be okay?" I asked, terrified. Dark sighed, obviously not knowing.

"I honestly don't know. I hope so." I cried louder into Dark's chest. He shushed me, trying to get me to calm down. Y/N didn't deserve this, she was too kind and caring. Why did it have to be her? After a while of screaming, Y/N stopped all together. Selena walked out of the room, a look of pure distraught on her face. I ran up to her.

"Selena! What happened to Y/N?!" Selena fell to the ground, sobbing. "Selena?" My voice was barely above a whisper, cracking from my emotions.

"I had to-to-to sedate her! She looked at me, with this pure look of betrayal in her eyes. But I had to do it! She would've gotten herself more hurt if she kept fighting.

"Is she okay?" Was all I could muster. Selena just nodded.

"She's okay... But she'll probably hate me when she wakes up." I just shook my head and cried.

"I don't think she'll hate you. You guys have been friends for 18 years. She'll still love you either way. She was just scared, and wasn't thinking. She'll calm down after a while." Selena sobbed some more.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!" Selena screamed at the top of her lungs, sobbing louder. I was taken aback by this sudden burst of emotions. I just shook my head and quietly answered.

"I don't know, Selena... I really don't know." She grabbed me and pulled me in for a hug. I hugged her and cried softly.

"But we will be there for her, even if she looks different, right?" Selena looked at me incredulously.

"OF COURSE! Even if I looked different, wouldn't you still be my friend?!" I nodded and smiled.

"Just making sure." We both chuckled and hugged some more.

I realized something after a little bit.

"Where Host?" Selena looked up at me, mouth agape.

"Probably in the Lab!" She answered quickly.

"Then let's go!"

Selena's POV: Me and Kim ran down to the Lab, our feet carrying us faster than we ever thought humanly possible. When we finally made it down to the Lab, we skidded to a halt. What we saw tore our hearts straight from our chests. Host was sobbing EXTREMELY bloody tears, holding onto a picture of Y/N. She was sleeping soundly in their bed. Host obviously wanted to catch that oh so peaceful moment. His head snapped up when he heard us run down. He made a couple of clicking sounds, just to be sure he knew who was there.

"Selena? Kim?" Host asked quietly. I nodded before realizing he couldn't see it.

"Yeah Host, it's us." Host just nodded and looked back down to the picture.

"Are you alright?" Kim asked. Host just shook his head bitterly.

"Host could've saved her. If only Host got to her in time... Wait... Is she okay?" Host's head snapped up at the last sentence. I didn't want to be the one to tell him but... Somebody had to. And Kimberly didn't want to for sure.

"Light, LSE, and Doc fixed her up. But..." I started.

"But?" Host asked.

"But Y/N was a little more damaged than they had hoped. She has a giant scar running down her face and..." Host interrupted me.

"Host would still love her either way!" Host looked at us, defensive.

"That isn't all... Light and LSE had to take her left eye out BECAUSE of that huge scar... It went into her eye and they said that they couldn't fix it... They told us that it would've caused her more pain to leave it in..." Host looked crestfallen.

"So her eye is... Gone?" I replied with a simple yes. "It-it doesn't matter. Host will still love Y/N either way! Her looks do not matter to the Host! Host will lover her for her heart, not her body." I sniffled a bit as I was about to cry.

"Nobody's ever been that kind to her other than us... Thank you, Host." Host smiled sadly and nodded.

"Do you want to see her?" Kim asked. Host nodded eagerly.

TIME SKIP!!!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Host's POV: Host wanted to see Y/N so badly. Host couldn't stand being apart from her. Why couldn't Host have saved her from all of that awful pain?

When we finally made it to brother Light's room, Host could see Y/N staring out the window in Light's room. She didn't even acknowledge our presence and just stared our that window.

"Y/N?" Host questioned, trying so dearly to get a response out of her. She sort of turned away from the window, barely looking at us. Host could hear Selena's quiet sobs from behind him.

"I'm sorry, Y/N!" Selena cried, looking to the floor in shame. Y/N didn't seem to want to make her feel bad, it just happened.

"'S fine." She said, her voice holding almost no emotion in it.

"You do know that I had to do that, right?" Selena tried again. Y/N just nodded. "Then just please stop being mad at me!" Y/N's eye turned a dark color that I've never seen before.

"I'M NOT MAD AT YOU!" She yelled. Host groaned at the loudness. She apologized quietly to Host. "I'm just mad at the world right now, okay? I don't feel like talking! I look disgusting! There are so many scars all over my body, and I looked like a poorly stitched rag doll! So yeah, I'm furious! But not at you! So, please, just leave me alone." A single tear dripped down her face as she turned towards the window again. Selena and Kim just left.

"You too, Host." She said, not even looking up.

"No." Host said simply. She turned towards the Host.

"No?" Host nodded.

"You need to stop being so mad at the world! Host wishes that he could've saved you! But Host didn't! And it's all his fault that you're like this! But you can't be mad at the world forever! If you want somebody to blame, blame Host!" She looked at Host with pure sadness.

"I'm not gonna blame anybody, Host. It's just gonna take a while to get used to not having depth perception. Maybe, you could help me." She said the last sentence quietly. Host smiled and nodded a bit.

"You do know that Host will love you, even if you look like this, right?" Y/N looked at Host, smiling.

"I'd hoped so." Host smiled and sat down on the bed next to her.

"Host loves you, Y/N, forever and always." She nodded and pulled Host close, kissing him. Host was careful not to touch her too much, as not to hurt her.

"I'm so glad you love me!" She mumbled into the kiss.

"You have nothing to worry about, Host will always love you." Host mumbled back. Host bit her lip, asking for entrance, she obliged. Host took in her tastes and deepened the kiss, but not enough to hurt her. Finally, we stopped.

"I'll always love you too!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd chapter, done! Sadly, this book will come to a close soon... Maybe another 5 to 10 chapters... I'm so glad that I got to take you guys on this amazing journey! It has been awesome! Soon I will give other ipliers or maybe septiceyes that you can choose from, for my next book! I will have a few options so when I post them, make sure to comment, even if you don't vote or comment usually on this book! I hope y'all enjoyed!