Chapter 4

Keith's P.O.V

Me: IT'S SUMMERTIME!!

Greyson: Do you really have to scream?

Me: (smiles) Yes...

Then out of nowhere a group of girls started to walk towards us...

Girl#1: Bye Greyson (giggles)

Girl#2:Have a nice summer (giggles)

As they walk away Greyson shouted "THANKS"...I was surprised to see girls blushing and their gigles filled the hallway...

Me: (smiles) Oooh...I didn't know you were that popular to girls..(playfully punches his shoulder)

Greyson: I am...aren't I?

Me: I was wondering..You can get all the girls you want..why not date one of them?

Greyson: (long pause) Actually there's one girl that caught my eye...She's beautiful, kind and sweet to others...But I don't think she feel the same way as I do...

My eyes stare disbelief..Greyson is really serious about this girl...As a friend,I have to somehow encourage him...

Me: You really think that? (crosses arm) You're Greyson Chance for crying out loud!! With you're angelic voice you could hypnotize a girl...And with that sweet personality of yours...She could fall for you any second...(pinch his cheek) Trust me it's true..

Greyson smiled at me then he caressed my cheeks....He began to lean forward...What's he gonna do anyway? I have no clue...

Cody: Hey...you two where have you been?

Greyson: (quickly pulls away) Umm...Just hanging out..

Me: Cody!! (runs to him then gave him a hug)

Cody: (hugs back) Seriously why do we do this everyday when we see each other?

Me: (pulls away) Why,don't you like it?

Cody: (hugs me again) Nope..I absolutely love it...

Alli just looked at Greyson then at Cody then at Greyson back at Cody...then at me...She quickly snatched me...

Alli: Why don't you two go home by yourselves...Me and Keith are just gonna have some quality time together...

Greyson and Cody: Sure...

Me: (waves) Bye guys...see you tomorrow

We started to walk home...It was a quiet walk...It's really awkward you know...

Alli: Hey Keith...

Me: Hmm?

Alli: Do you like Greyson?

Me: Yes..

Alli: How about Cody?

Me: Yes..they're my bestfriend Alli...Of course I like them both...

Alli: No..what I mean is...like-LIKE Greyson or Cody...

I started to think...REALLY? UGGH~ I hate thinking...

Me: (long pause) Actually..I don't know...Besides Greyson has a girl he likes and Cody keeps looking at Bella...And we're just friends Alli...

Alli's P.O.V

If you only knew that girl who's Greyson is talking about is you and Cody's not looking at Bella..He's looking at the girl behind her..and that is you...

Keith's P.O.V

Alli: Okay then...But I'm still not satisfied...

Me: Really Alli? Really?