Chapter 10

Keith's P.O.V

I woke with a pain on my head...ARRRGGHH~ Damn headache...I can't stand up...I just sit down and let my hand support my head..

Keivn: (walks inside) Hey sis we're gonna-(runs to my side) What's wrong? (touches my forehead) Ohmygosh...You've got a fever...(runs outside) MOM!!

I closed my eyes and let myself fall on my bed....I could hear small voices but I don't know what they're talking about ...I must be going crazy...I groan in pain as I held my head and turn over...Mom came inside with a bowl of cold water and a towel....

Mom: (touches my forehead) This is sudden...(damps towel on my face) You need to rest all day...

Me: (groans) But I'm going shopping today with my friends..(groans in pain)

Mom: No young lady....You need to rest...I'll just call Alli about it...(walks away)

I closed my eyes....Dammit..Why fever? WHY?! Why do you have to attack me now?! The headaches was still bugging me...My phone kept on buzzing and buzzing but I don't have the energy to get it...

Kevin: (walks in) Here's your medicine sis...Get well (kisses my forehead then rans outside)

I smiled a little bit andtried my best to get up...I manage to sit and drank the medicine Kevin gave me....Damn Antibiotic !! It makes me slee- (yawns) sleepy...(snores lightly)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greyson's P.O.V

I was playing with Macy on our yard when I heard someone was calling my name...I turn around and spotted Mrs. Anderson waving at me...

Me: Goodmorning Sarah (smiles)

Sarah: GoodMorning to you too Greyson but unfortunately it's not a good morning for Keith...

Me: (serious) Why?

Sarah: She has a fever..a very bad one actually...I was just here to tell you that she can't be with you shopping today cause she needs a lot of bed rest....

Me: (looks down) Oh.. I better tell Alli about it...

Sarah: Yeah...I need to run now...gonna do extra chores...(laughs) Say hi to your mom for me..(walks away)

Keith's sick....Hmm...Macy looks at me with a worried expression...I laughed and patted her head....

Me: You know what Macy? I'm gonna take care of her until she gets better...(smiles)..

Macy: (barks happily)

I ran inside the house and went straight to my room...I grab my phone and quickly called Alli...

*PHONE CONVO*

Me: Alli...Keith's sick...Shopping's cancelled...

Alli: Aww...

Me: (chuckles) We can still do that anytime..but right now Keith's sick...and I need to-

Alli: Take care of her right?

Me: Uh-right....

Alli: Well I gotta go bye..

Me: Bye...

*END PHONE CONVO*

I took a quick shower , changed my clothes then went off to Keith's house...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alli's P.O.V